December 2007...who's going?

My mom Terry (celebrating her 47th birthday), My cousin Mary, My boyfriend Eric, and I are going on our first trip to WDW December 13-19, and we're staying at the Contemporary with a MK view room!

We have changed our dates to 12/13 to 12/18. I will get a longer vacation that way. :cool1: :lmao:

I changed our dates too. December 10-14 at AKL, thanks to an excellent discount! We will be at Universal from the 14th-17th!

My DH and I will be at AKL from 12/21/-07 through 1/1-08, and we are so excited! I love finding the message boards where others are waiting as long as we are. It makes the wait easier to deal with. :goodvibes

Last year was our first trip, and in planning it, we worried that spending 7 full days in WDW would get boring. Wrongo! We ran out of time long before we ran out of things to do!

So this time, we'll be staying 12 full days. :woohoo:

Think we'll be bored by the end of the 12 days, or will they have to drag us kicking and screaming from our room? :rotfl:

Same thing here. We stayed 6 days last summer (our first trip) and I've got us book for 10 (but just saved $500 on the trip so I'm really thinking about adding a day or two to ours). We check in on the 19th.

Same thing here. We stayed 6 days last summer (our first trip) and I've got us book for 10 (but just saved $500 on the trip so I'm really thinking about adding a day or two to ours). We check in on the 19th.

How funny that our experiences are so similar. Right down to saving $500 on our second trips! That's the same amount we saved this time. :thumbsup2

We'll be there Dec. 9 through the 22nd. I admire your bravery in staying through the Chrismas and New Years holidays! I'd love to do that myself, but I'm afraid of what kind of basket case I might become if I had to wait in line to ride my beloved TTA. :rotfl:

How funny that our experiences are so similar. Right down to saving $500 on our second trips! That's the same amount we saved this time. :thumbsup2

We'll be there Dec. 9 through the 22nd. I admire your bravery in staying through the Chrismas and New Years holidays! I'd love to do that myself, but I'm afraid of what kind of basket case I might become if I had to wait in line to ride my beloved TTA. :rotfl:

Wow! An amazing similiarity. :goodvibes I had to stretch to back ours up to the 19th (this already means I miss 3 days of work (and will get docked for 4) and my daughter misses 3 days of school...I can't justify any more than that so we will brave the crowds. :scared:

We'll be there Dec 9 -15th staying at the Shades of Green :cheer2: This is the first time in several years that EVERYONE in my family will be going..so 14 of us :scared1: :scared1:

We're planning from 12/09 - 12/16. We want to miss the mousefest crowd, but also experience xmas decorations:santa:

We will be at the Sports from Dec 9-19th, 2007 @ $49.00 a nite!!! :thumbsup2

For us it is a short trip, the minimum I am willing to do considering the long drive.:)

The longest we have stayed, so far, is 3 weeks for last summer's Free Dining program. I figure it cost us about $80 a day since we already had AP's. We cannot live that cheaply at home, or at least as nicely. Yum!!:coffee:

Slightly Goofy

Forgot to ask

Is anyone else planning on going to MIckey's very Merry Christmas Parade (I hope that is what it was called:blush: )? THe CM mentioned it when I booked. I have no idea how much it will cost or when to book.
TIA, April

Forgot to ask

Is anyone else planning on going to MIckey's very Merry Christmas Parade (I hope that is what it was called:blush: )? THe CM mentioned it when I booked. I have no idea how much it will cost or when to book.
TIA, April

April,

Here is a link that describes MVMCP, the prices and dates are for 2006 ( I couldn't find 2007 prices online yet) but this should give you a good idea of what it includes and I'm sure the pricing won't be much different this year. We've done MVMCP twice and it's always so much fun!!

http://www.explorethemagic.com/disney-world-mickeys-very-merry-christmas-party.asp

We will be at AKL 9-15th!!!!!

THis is only our 2nd trip so I am so excited!!

Have you been to AKL before? My DH and I will be there for the first time from Dec. 21-Jan.1. We are excited. You'll have to fill me in on your experience when you return, since it will be less than a week before we leave. :goodvibes

Forgot to ask

TIA, April

My DH and I will be experiencing the MVMCP in December. I see someone already gave you the link you need for more info. I was told by a CM via the telephone that booking is sometime between March and May. So, I'll start looking online close to that time, to be sure.

Wow! An amazing similiarity. :goodvibes I had to stretch to back ours up to the 19th (this already means I miss 3 days of work (and will get docked for 4) and my daughter misses 3 days of school...I can't justify any more than that so we will brave the crowds. :scared:

I don't blame you for braving the crowds under those circumstances! Hopefully you'll be able to avoid the worst of them with a good touring plan.

We are!! We'll be there from Dec. 7th until the 15th, at the Contemporary Resort. YaHoo!!!!!:thumbsup2

We're in! Dec 9th - 15th at Poly Concierge!! I've stayed many times at the Poly but this will be our first concierge experience - very excited! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter