December 2007...who's going?

We are going in December 2007, but I haven't settled on the dates yet; DH is transferring to a new position within his company and we won't know what dates are open to him until next month (or March! *le sigh*). We're looking to travel any time between the 1st and the 21st of December. A large window, I know, but the only thing we have decided on is where to stay: POR (even though I'd like to stay at CSR--lol).

11/26-12/3 for us. 2nd time we've gone this week. Went same week in '05 and loved it. We'll be doing MVMCP again too. Since we're not a family of 5, we're staying at Port Orleans: Riverside after 3 stays at All Star Movies. Looking forward to a bit of a change and looking even more forward to GOING!!! It seems soooo faarrrr awaaaayyyyyyyyy

We are going to try and go in December as well. :wizard: The dates we (well, I) have planned are Dec 16-22. Any ideas on how crowded it will be then?

We are going to be at AKL from 29th November 07-13th December
Have been this time before, very quiet not many queues

We are going Nov 27th - Dec 5. Staying at Ft Wilderness. We have been several times at this time of year and it is GREAT! :goodvibes We are also going this May. Also at FTWLDNS. We just came back a little over a week ago. We just can't get enough of the place. :mickeyjum Maybe we will see some of you there.

Me:stitch: DH:tigger: DD10:tinker: DDG :pluto:

Oh pick me, pick me!!!! We're going Dec. 2-9, 2007 and we've already booked Fort Wilderness! Woo Hooo! Now, who's the best online/B&M place for discount MYW tickets???

I can't WAIT!!!!! This will be my 1st trip to WDW with my Flying Monkeys!:banana:

We're booked, finally!

We'll be going back to the Wilderness Lodge in December, just like last year...only different. :)

Last year was our first trip, and in planning it, we worried that spending 7 full days in WDW would get boring. Wrongo! We ran out of time long before we ran out of things to do!

So this time, we'll be staying 12 full days. :woohoo:

Think we'll be bored by the end of the 12 days, or will they have to drag us kicking and screaming from our room? :rotfl:

Just booked today. We had originally thought POP but due to the time frame we are going we wanted to avoid the Pop warner kids at the values.....SO we booked Coronado Springs Resort for 11 nights from Nov 26/07-Dec 7/07 with 7 day hoppers. We got an awesome deal thru CAA.:goodvibes

I'll be at either the Dolphin or WL from 12/8-12/15..DMom may join the fun as well.:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I have been once before but hubby and kids have never been. Not booked exact dates but sometime between Dec. 1-12 for 6 nights/7 days. Or should I book for 7 nights/8days as i will get the 7 day hopper. Thanks for any advise. looking at staying at AKL.

We are booking on the 19th for Dec. 15-21 (or 22nd) POR! I am so excited! Already have ADR's planned, but can't make them until June! DD birthday is the 16th, she will be turning 8, so this will be an awesome trip!

Just booked today. We had originally thought POP but due to the time frame we are going we wanted to avoid the Pop warner kids at the values.....SO we booked Coronado Springs Resort for 11 nights from Nov 26/07-Dec 7/07 with 7 day hoppers. We got an awesome deal thru CAA.:goodvibes

When are the Pop Warner kids there? Also, I thought they were put (for the most part) in Allstar sports???

We are booking on the 19th for Dec. 15-21 (or 22nd) POR! I am so excited! Already have ADR's planned, but can't make them until June! DD birthday is the 16th, she will be turning 8, so this will be an awesome trip![/QUO

My DS is turning 8 on the 17th! We will be there dec 11-18th, so it will be exciting for him to celerate his b-day Disney style. We've never been to WDW for a birthday, so I am really excited to be going for his b-day.

Me...me! I'll be there 12/2-12/6 before getting on the Wonder for a three day cruise.

What started out to be a gathering of the 'girls' from our 11/11/06 cruise for a visit to do MVMCP, has turned into a first class extravaganza for me! Four of us are sharing a 2 bedroom at Saratoga Springs and another group of 6 are doing the same. It's great to have friends with time shares ::yes:: Then after booking the 3 day on the Wonder we found out DIS pals from Arizona are on the same cruise and they invited my sister and I to join them in the Walt Suite! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: It may be very hard to go back to my usual class of travel (budget!) after this one!

We'll be there 12/8 - 12/15! :banana:
ASMo with my Buzz-Lightyear lovin' DS's, aged 5 and 7, for their very first trip to the World! I've been waiting SO long to take them - I can't wait! But shh - it's a surprise! :cool1:

We'll be at the BWV from 11-19 December! This is the first time that I called specifically for a Boardwalk view room and we got it! (Thanks to the DIS board for that call day by day recommendation!)

DH & I decided to go November 28-December 4th!:banana: :cool1:
Our son is already begging to go to Mickey’s house. The great thing is that we have 11 months to pay for this trip. This will be the first trip for our new son too! I'm all warm and fuzzy inside knowing we plan to go!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter