DECEMBER 2010....Who's comin??

gehrig38sox

Mouseketeer
Just started planning our trip for December 2010.........

Anyone else palnning oncoming down for the Xmas Festivities

We liked the way it looked when we were there a few weeks ago. and we heard good things about it. as well as location.

We stayed at POP a few weeks ago

Our last trip was in April of 2007. We had a theme park view in the Tuvalu building. This time we are going to stay CLGV in Hawaii. We wait so long in between trips so we can stay at the Poly each time. I have already managed to save enough for the whole trip, including spending money.

Our last trip was in April of 2007. We had a theme park view in the Tuvalu building. This time we are going to stay CLGV in Hawaii. We wait so long in between trips so we can stay at the Poly each time. I have already managed to save enough for the whole trip, including spending money.

Nice.

That also means we won't probably get to go again until 2014 after this trip! I am not sure I can wait that long again, maybe i will try for 2012.

That also means we won't probably get to go again until 2014 after this trip! I am not sure I can wait that long again, maybe i will try for 2012.

hahahaha Yea

I had been almost every year up until 93 then hadnt been back until i went a few weeks back

We are going in December 2010!!! We seriously considered WL, but alas decided to stay at FWC again. We love the separate living and bedroom and just couldn't see ourselves happy in one room. How much room you get for the price is unbeatable. We are going to be there from December the 4th to the 12th. I received the PIN last month where we will save 35% on our room(cabin). After having watched the HGTV special about the holidays at WDW, I am more excited than ever to see it all dressed up for Christmas!!!:santa:

Hi! I'm going with my mom in December. :cool1: It's kind of like a last hurrah holiday before I graduate from college in May and enter the real world. This is probably the last vacation we'll take together before I have kids, lol.

We're looking to stay at WL, but are hoping for a PIN. We got the one that runs through June, but unfortunately it's of no use to us! :sad1: Congratulations to those of you that got the year long one!

We're coming to WDW at the end of November into December. I cannot wait!!
We'll stay at POFQ.
I'm hoping for discount code, but even if I don't get anything, I'll be at Disney World!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter