DECEMBER 2010....Who's comin??

We'll be there!
Polynesian, Dec 9-15!

Our first stay at Poly (thank you Pin Fairy)!
Our 10 year anniversary, DN 1st visit

Hi there. We'll be there Dec. 3-10 at the Contemporary, Garden Wing Deluxe Room on our first ever 40% PIN CODE :cool1:

May look into changing to BLT 1 BR if we can do it when the 7 months out availability comes out.

We are thinking about the first weekend of Dec and staying a week or so at Beach Club but we may go in the 2nd weekend to avoid the crowds from Pop Warner and the parade taping.

I am planning a trip from 12/26 thru 1/1. BUT am wondering should I do the week before Christmas? I want to be sure to see all of the fantabulous Disney Christmas festivities/decorqations/etc. Also wondering if I book now and a deal comes out later in the year - can I call to rebook and get the lower price?

I have been during Xmas week and 2 weeks b4...
I would suggest (who was thinking of the week b4 Xmas) to go during that time.
Really CROWDED, week of.

DH and I are hoping to go Dec 9 - 16 (Thurs to Thurs) to avoid the Pop Warner crowd...
Haven't booked yet, but we could be having a big group - up to 3 other adults, and another child.

Could be interesting. :banana: Hoping to get a PIN -- got the one through June, but that is no use, either.
Not sure whether we will go for a 1BR or 2BR Villa, or just 2 rooms at Pop. :) A lot of ifs for us still!!

December 7-12th: AKV studio
December 12th-16th: Podcast cruise 2.0

We have to get in two days of Universal to see Harry Potter world. One MVMCP, and using GDGD tix for DHS to see the Osbourne lights! First time we have been down to see the holiday decorations, so excited!!!!!:goodvibes

This is my very first post...I am Rookie :confused3, Not a rookie to Disney except this will be our 1st Christmas visit :woohoo:. Just booked 1/7/10...dates 12/18/10 to 12/26/10, staying at Pop Century. Haven't stayed at Pop Century either? We would like to know if anyone has any holiday disney tips to share? :confused:

Our Past Disney Fun :woohoo:
2/2009 All Star Sports
2/2008 Disney Cruise (Land & Sea)
2/2006 All Star Movies
2/2005 All Star Sports
1/2004 All Star Movies
2/2003 All Star Movies
2/2002 All Star Movies

We're coming from 12-11 thru 12-17! We booked Sugar Loaf at the GF!! It's our first time staying club level. I'm having buyer's remorse so I hope it's worth it. The countdown is on!

Doing a quick trip December 3-6. I've never been to Disney World in December before, so it will be something new. I got the coveted 40% off Deluxe resorts pin, so how could I possibly not use it?:confused3

I am! Honeymoon, from Dec. 4th-16th.

:love:

CONGRATS on the Honeymoon:lovestruc:lovestruc!!

We will also be going to Disney in December. Our stay is for Dec. 3-18, 2010. We are so ridiculously excited because this will be all of our first time to the world (that's why we are staying 15 days:yay:).

We will be staying at the Fort Wilderness Campgrounds (tent camping). We are from the Northwest and so this will really feel like home away from home. Its crazy looking at the pics of the place because it really does look like the NW!

Can't wait to decorate our golf cart:banana::rotfl:!!

Hoping to make new friends while we are there because Disney fans really seem to be a tight group of friends.:grouphug:

You all are depressing me...we won't be going back until Dec 2011...we just got back and we are already missing it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter