DECEMBER 2010....Who's comin??

OHHH... burr! The weather is NOT what I expected! :confused3 I better pack another pair of pants/jeans!!! (Not really complaining...warmer than in St. Louis, we have not been above freezing in a few days... least I'm not in Buffalo! Those are some hearty folks & I totally respect you!)

I always look on the web sites for the local tv stations rather than a general overall site like the weather.com. I think the locals know their trends & what to expect better!

JUST A COUPLE MORE DAYS!!!! :yay:

:wizard:

We'll be there at CBR starting the 19th. Though DW and DS will stop by IoA to see the HP park (got convention half day tickets). My and other DS will check in and hop for a while.

Leaving on the 26th.

THANKS SHOES99 for the pool/swimming information! I was wondering if we would be able to swim at all! Probably this weekend, but not next week... I think a high temp at 55 will be too cool for a heated pool (now, if the pools were REALLY warm... :) Maybe we'll sit in the spa for a while!)

What did you say? My plane leaves in 12 hours? :eek:

I NEED TO PACK!!! :eek: :eek:

I WANTED TO GET A Mani & Pedi!!!! :eek: :eek: :scared1: :scared1:

BATTERIES PLUS SENT THE WRONG CELL PHONE BATTERY TO ME! NO 2ND BATTERY TO HAVE ON HAND!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :sad2: :eek: :eek: :eek: Wonder if I have time to run to the local store tomorrow??? :confused3

DID I COPY MY PARK TICKETS & REWARDS CARD??? Yep, I did! :upsidedow

Plenty of time to relax on the plane - we'll make it! It's just a THING! :cool2:

:santa: Happy Holidays Everyone! :santa:

5 DAYS!! Let's see. ADRs made. Online check in done. Transportation to and from Airport confirmed. Packing started. Pet accommodations made. House sitter set. I think we are about ready to have FUN!!!!!!

We've got 1 more week and we will be in Disney. I'm sooo excited. This is our first trip to 5 years. Not sure what to bring or if we are ready for the crowds.

:woohoo::woohoo: today's my last day of work for the rest of the year :woohoo::woohoo:
i don't go back until Jan. 3rd.

:santa::santa: and in just one more week, i'll be spending my second Christmas at Disney. :santa::santa:
i guess i should start getting things together and packed that i need to take.

:woohoo::banana::woohoo:1 WEEK DANCE:woohoo::banana::woohoo:

I have my last Wednesday class today then one class tomorrow and I am done with my last semester of classes...Student Teaching here I come! We're going to open gifts on Sunday night since it's just easier to not have another suitcase for gifts since we're flying Delta and they charge for every bag! Oh well this means there is more room for souvenirs. Although and this may sound silly to some me and my brother still get "Santa" gifts, we've just always had a tradition that we still have one gift on Christmas morning that is put under the tree while we're sleeping and I still like to call them our Santa gifts even now that we've grown up so I think mom may pack those gifts.

We arrived in Disney on the 11th and we have been FREEZING. We had to wear our winter coats, boots and hats! People are running to the Disney stores to purchase gloves, hats and warm hoodies. It's crazy cold. :(

Done with the last class of my bachelors degree education. 14 weeks of student teaching to go and I will officially be a teacher!

And in less than 6 days I will be at the happiest place on earth!!

Only 2 more sleeps....
UNTIL WE ARRIVE AT THE POLY!!!!!!!!!!

And we had snow yesterday for the 2nd time in 7 days...AND it's supposed to snow Saturday...and again Sunday (the morning we leave). It's uncommon for our area but it looks so purty and has us in the Christmas spirit :santa:.

85% packed for the both of us. Dogs go to doggie hotel Saturday morning. The cute shirts I ordered from Disney personalized for our 10 year anniversary arrived...for the 3rd time! :rotfl2: Long story but basically they missed sending a shirt in the first shipment. CS emailed and sent off another missing shirt...then another shirt arrived...and just now the whole lot of ordered shirts showed up again! I had emailed after the duplicate and the CS person said to just keep it for the hassel. Guess we are all set for the trip now! Look out for the couple wearing our "Celebrating 10 years of marital bliss" tees :goodvibes.
So yeah...we are so ready!

Sick wife, sick kids, all with the flu. We are getting on the plane tomorrow either way. Lots of medicine to carry on the flight but I figure either way we will survive and have a great time. 8 days at the Bay Lake Tower can't wait.

:dancer: :dancer:my plane leaves in a couple hours, figure i'll catch a two hour nap on the plane, then get to Pop, check in and be ready to hit the MK around noon :dancer::dancer:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter