December 2017! Finding Elusive FPs

I was persistent over a week and kept checking back everyday multiple times to get better Fastpasses or better times.

This paid off and we have FOP, River Journey, Frozen Ever After, Test Track, and other prime rides at the early times we want.

We are doing early morning extra hour for some rides, too. I feel with our early schedule we will be be able to get a 4th and 5th fastpass, too. We won't be too fussy about those Fastpasses.

I was just able to snag my last two FoP fp and right now there’s at least one left on December 16th for the afternoon if someone needs it!

I’m happy for the luck people are having!

Is it less likely to find an elusive one the closer we get in time? The 30 day window should be opening for my dates (Dec 1-3) soon and I feel like that’s going to end my FOP chances.

Is it less likely to find an elusive one the closer we get in time? The 30 day window should be opening for my dates (Dec 1-3) soon and I feel like that’s going to end my FOP chances.
I feel the same - trying for the 8th. But I think once they're gone at the 60+ day mark, the odds stay the same of them appearing (because you really need someone to cancel in any case) but there will just be more people looking. Fingers crossed!

Can’t say by experience but I’ve read that it becomes much more difficult once the 30 day mark arrives due to so many more people looking for FPs. It seems like the 60 day mark is good for finding ADRs as folks need to change their ADRs to accommodate the FPs they got, & the 45 day mark is a good day to look for FPs as that’s a deadline for people to cancel their Disney trip.

Can’t say by experience but I’ve read that it becomes much more difficult once the 30 day mark arrives due to so many more people looking for FPs. It seems like the 60 day mark is good for finding ADRs as folks need to change their ADRs to accommodate the FPs they got, & the 45 day mark is a good day to look for FPs as that’s a deadline for people to cancel their Disney trip.

Ahh. That definitely makes sense. I’m going to keep checking, especially the day before, but keep my rope drop plan as my likely reality :)

I just managed to snag a FOP FP for 4:45 on my final day. I really hope I’m able to bump it up because I have a 9 hr drive home.

There was still one showing at 5:05 on 12/3 for anyone interested.

I just managed to snag a FOP FP for 4:45 on my final day. I really hope I’m able to bump it up because I have a 9 hr drive home.

There was still one showing at 5:05 on 12/3 for anyone interested.
Yay! I also just found one for 3pm, so I swapped my 5:25pm for that one, so i’m officially done looking for FPs!

FYI~7DMT has FastPasses open the morning of Saturday 12/16 if you’ll be there that day. Hours extended that day so more openings!

Yesterday I dropped 22 fp for 7dmt on the 26th for 655pm. There were still 8pm and later fps available tho.....

Just checked and noticed there are FP’s available for FOP on December 25th at 4:15pm. Too bad for me as I was looking for am times.

Anyone see any FOP fps lately? I'm trying to move mine from afternoon to evening on 12/14 with no luck. I would occasionally see ones open in morning but haven't seen any at all for 2 weeks! The closer we get to the trip and more plans finalize the harder it is to move things!!

Frozen FP + out there right now, at least 4 at multiple times on 12/20. 12/22 Navi FP at 9 a.m. I saw them but not what I need. darn.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter