*December/Christmas Meet*

Perhaps I should think about wearing one of my lime green wigs... ;)

50970-main.jpg

Tasteful, doncha think??? The bats are an optional extra...:cool2:

000004645853.jpg

Maybe I'll be able to persuade my DS to wear this one...

11025.jpg

...not a chance! :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2:

this thread gets madder, there are going to be lots of piccies

you have a point there Mand, the poor Rose and Crown won't know whats hit it, I may come dressed as Stitch just for you

you have a point there Mand, the poor Rose and Crown won't know whats hit it, I may come dressed as Stitch just for you

That sounds like a plan Jules, will Ian come as Lilo ? :rotfl2:

If anyone from the US reads this, they'll be thinking that those sad, mad, eccentric Brits are invading WDW :rotfl: :rotfl:

That sounds like a plan Jules, will Ian come as Lilo ? :rotfl2:

If anyone from the US reads this, they'll be thinking that those sad, mad, eccentric Brits are invading WDW :rotfl: :rotfl:

thats a great idea and her dress is so long, he wouldn't need to shave his legs, maybe he can customise her do with one of Karens wigs:lmao:

thats a great idea and her dress is so long, he wouldn't need to shave his legs, maybe he can customise her do with one of Karens wigs:lmao:
It's good to know that Ian's in touch with his feminine side and happy to dress up as a feisty Disney babe! Can't wait to meet him... :thumbsup2

I don't think Samuel will borrow his Dad's Ariel outfit so I'm thinking of sending for this...

21387.jpg

:lmao: :banana: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

And d'you think my bum would look big in these????? :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

50121_1.jpg

Blimey have you lot gone mad :lmao:
Best start looking for my out fit then :thumbsup2

My DD4 has just asked me for the green wig with bat`s,might just get it for her :banana:

Just read the first post again so in accordance with that and following posts do you think it would be too much for me to wear a lime green t-shirt with the xmas hat and shout "Fizzy Girl is here" outside the Rose and Crown?:rotfl:

Sorry people, I just didn't want to get left out of the madness:laughing:

Now that would be worth seeing Claire :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Go on, I dare you !!! ;)

I just read back and found this :rotfl2:
I double dear you Claire !!!

I love the leggings Karen, but I think eve Kate Moss's bum would look big in them. Now where am I going to get a red hawaiian dress to fit him. Ebay here I come LOL. Triple Dare you fizzy girl.

Right!! I hereby take a DIS oath that I Claire Spencer aka fizz13 will indeed show up on the 18th December outside the Rose and Crown in a lime green t-shirt,
limegreentshirt.jpg

with a santa hat on

santahat.jpg

and announce to the people nearby: "Fizzy girl is here!"

So there! Don't ever dare me to do anything as it usually comes back to bite you:rotfl: Here is some evidence of what i get up to for fun:
we have halloween batgirl:
s500826183_395124_1536.jpg

i shake my tailfeather lol:
s274704367_2474824_4057.jpg

i am second from the left here so no stranger to santa hats:
s653516453_97128_1144.jpg

I have been a babe from Austin Powers:
s820755199_134781_7896.jpg

and a 60s babe:
s661186057_160467_2726.jpg

I love dressing up and performing so i am NOT AFRAID, bring it on I say!!:dance3:

So just caught up,not only am i meeting lots of new dis friends,i am doing it dressed as a girl.Cool.Can"t wait to meet you all.

And we cannot wait to meet you, Ian... ;)

Is there anyone else who hasn't got anything better to do than watch a lot of mad, British people get merry ? :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter