DHS 2011 Swap ~COMPLETE!! Photos #343

Got my single group with the paper doll swap...looks better in person! Thanks for hosting! :)

Nan, we're at the airport on our way home. So feel free to mail my box when it is convenient. Looking forward to seeing all the pieces!

Hope and Lisa,
Your boxes are postal as of today. Sorry for the delay, was just too lazy to go out before now. Please let me know when they arrive.

Please check in and let me know that you recieved your packages. While the post office says it went to your house, I would love confirmation that it actually is in your hands. Thank you!

Hope and Lisa,
Your boxes are postal as of today. Sorry for the delay, was just too lazy to go out before now. Please let me know when they arrive.

thanks for letting me know....not a problem, figured you would get them out when you had the time and energy! will let you know when I get them!
thanks for holding them!

finally picked up my package!!! it was ripped down the side. stupid PO theyre already on my list. my biggive package sent the 12th keeps bouncing around the uS.

It looks like everything is here. :)

Thanks so much!!!

got my box!
love all the cute stuff!
thanks Nan for hosting and holding on my box!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter