DHS 2011 Swap ~COMPLETE!! Photos #343

:woohoo: Boxes are postal!!! :woohoo:

Hope and Lisa's boxes are still here because they are vacationing!!!
Please let me know when everything arrives home!!!!
I double/triple checked so we shouldn't have any issues..but please let me know if we do!

Thank you all for getting these in timely and for the little goodies! They aren't necessary but are appreciated!!!!

Thanks for making my last hosting gig go well!!!! I'll be around.. just now swapping as much because my DD graduates in May and I have a ton to do to prepare!!!! (then Disney is the 21 days after graduation!)

I hope you can host again in 2013
congrats to you DD - with all of the parties & things they do it will be a busy time for you.
I hoped you would like getting the extras that I sent - maybe next time I'll cut out the correct number:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Yes, I appreciate the little extras... I don't mind at all that you can't count!!! (I blame the kids.... that's what I do here!!!)

I will upload photos later tonight and post them tomorrow so you have something to do tomorrow!!!! ;)

Slide shows: click photos to activate:

Group A

Group B

Group C

Group C2

Group C3

Group D

Group E

Group F

Group F2

Group G

Group G1

Group G2

Group H- P (sorry I forgot P2)

Got my goodies today. I will try to open when I can breathe in about four days :goodvibes Thanks in advance for all the wonderful work you ladies always do : )

I got my box today
made DH look thur it with me - you guys impressed him
He really like the really old Mickey the Hopemax maded.

I hope everyone got all of their titles from me - I did them up so everyone got the whole set - then the people who were in several of my groups got some more extras - which is why they weren't in the bags with the rest of the stuff

I had fun with this one - hope we all get to do this again soon

They should have because I wanted to the very end to put them in their boxes so I knew I would NOT forget!!! I know SIOH, Brooke, got them because she called to question me! :)

Per the USPS website..everyone had received..but I know because of the holidays not everyone has checked in..

Lisa and Hope's are still here at me house...

I have been checking these like a mad woman!!!

LOL! Me neither!!! They keep walking thru and looking at the box and given me puppy dog eyes!!! The poor mistreat little souls!

NOT!

DD keeps creeping up on the boxes and bags. Guess I should have wrapped hers last! 2 people down 5 to go.
Still need to find a second gift for my dad though.

They should have because I wanted to the very end to put them in their boxes so I knew I would NOT forget!!! I know SIOH, Brooke, got them because she called to question me! :)

I mainly wanted to say it now because I think I didn't tell before - hoping to keep others from questioning too. I didn't want anyone to feel like they should do extra for me just because I'm crazy & make too many things (hoping everyone likes the gophers, rabbits & plutos)

I received my package yesterday. I love all the letters. I will have to more of those in the future. Thanks ladies and thanks for hosting Nan. Merry Christmas everyone!

Havent gottwn mine yet..... pretty sure I didn't have itvsent to po box but ill head down and check today. I'm having mail issues these days!!

Yup, the PO was the addy on the tag! :) It said a notice was left on 12/21...so I figurd with the craziness of Christmas prep things got out of whack.. Please let me know if it arrived!

Nan--our box is here and in great shape! Haven't had the chance to open it yet. Thanks again for hosting :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter