DHS 2011 Swap ~COMPLETE!! Photos #343

No problem Rachal... I understand with the holiday rush right now!!! :)
I'll let you know when it arrives...
Is dance over for a bit??? Hope they did well!

Outstanding:
JLD ~ mailed Monday... should arrive Wed/Thurs.
Buffy ~ mailing Wed... should arrive Fri.
LM3Ks ~ was to mail 12/10
CKMom97 ~ was to mail 12/9 or 12/10

ETA: Please follow up with confirmation numbers, it would be greatly appreciated.. please PM them to me as I want to protect your privacy.

Nan, I ran out of baggies this weekend, so I didn't get to mail my package on Saturday. Everything is bagged and tagged now. I'll be dropping it in the mail this afternoon while I'm out picking up the kiddos. I'll pm the dc# late tonight or in the morning. We have dance performances this afternoon and our school's Chrismtas program is tonight.

No problem Sheila! That's happened here before!!! I have baggies coming out my ears now!
Enjoy dance and the programs tonight!!!!

Thank you for the update!!

Here's my dc...sorry didn't get it to you sooner...it says it wasn't processed through the p.o. until yesterday!! :headache: They are making me crazy, but either way, it's on the way!

0310 2640 0000 5676 3812

Looks like thru DC LM3Ks box should arrive today! Will post after 4pm when/if it arrives like usps says it will...

Sorry I've been mia. Its been nutso here for days! I'm overnighting m package in about an hour soon as dds christmas program is done. (Waiting forit to start)shld reach you tomorrow. Sorry for the hold up. Its been like swimming against the current. Nothing has gone according to plan un days!!!

Ya its on its way!!! DC EI 258878319 US hopefully thats the right code. guarenteed to be there tomorrow afternoon. please let me know if its not cause they will refund :) I appologize for the hold up!!!

And no dance doesnt really slow down. we'll have a break then it picks up for the end of year recital!!

ok lunch is almost over back to work!!

Erin ~ your package arrive safely today!
JLD ~ I will let you know when it arrives!
Buffy is mailing tomorrow morning.. DD was sick today so things were a little off on her end..
CKMom97 ~ will hopefully be here tomorrow too....
I will keep everyone posted!!

Update:
We are awaiting 2 boxes. I hope they will arrive today/tomorrow. I will begin sorting on Sunday/Monday (depends Sunday how long our family gathering goes). My goal is to have them postal on Tuesday.

Update:
We are awaiting 2 boxes. I hope they will arrive today/tomorrow. I will begin sorting on Sunday/Monday (depends Sunday how long our family gathering goes). My goal is to have them postal on Tuesday.

:banana::banana::banana:
I think I need some type of filing system for these wonderful swap things, good thing I'm heading to Wal-mart as soon as the boys get on the school bus

:banana::banana::banana:
I think I need some type of filing system for these wonderful swap things, good thing I'm heading to Wal-mart as soon as the boys get on the school bus

reddy I use the manilla file folders that are enclosed on three sides, they stand up and things don't fall out the sides....got them at Staples, but would think any store would have them in the office dept!

3 ring binders here too:

I have one for each park and they are divided by land. Baseball card holders for the little things, 4x6 for medium sized stuff and 8 1/2 x 11 for big stuff.

swapstorage1.jpg

swapstorage5.jpg

swapstorage3.jpg

those are wonderful ideas - my dad gave me a big binder that would work for doing that
I knew you guys would have wonderful ideas

I'm still missing one box... according to DC it should be here tomorrow..
I have everything sorted... element groups are photographed but missing item...
letter groups are sorted.. will photograph them tomorrow with complete words...
so, my goal is to sort as soon as box arrives, photos, print postage and run to post office tomorrow afternoon... Will be glad to get everything shipped back out!

:woohoo: Boxes are postal!!! :woohoo:

Hope and Lisa's boxes are still here because they are vacationing!!!
Please let me know when everything arrives home!!!!
I double/triple checked so we shouldn't have any issues..but please let me know if we do!

Thank you all for getting these in timely and for the little goodies! They aren't necessary but are appreciated!!!!

Thanks for making my last hosting gig go well!!!! I'll be around.. just now swapping as much because my DD graduates in May and I have a ton to do to prepare!!!! (then Disney is the 21 days after graduation!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter