DHS 2011 Swap ~COMPLETE!! Photos #343

you are welcome! thanks for letting me know it arrived!

Ladies:

I have checked my personal schedule with the due date of this swap. I must ask that the due date be met as my DS15 plays JV basketball and can be called up the Varsity team any time the coach sees fit... So, the DECEMBER 15th deadline is a must. If you feel for any reason you can NOT make that deadline then please let me know immediately so that we can find an angel.

I hate to be snippy about the deadline but we are all busy with the holidays and my goal is to get this swap back out to you so that you can scrap with these items if you want to during the holidays.

Thank you for your understanding..

Ladies:

I have checked my personal schedule with the due date of this swap. I must ask that the due date be met as my DS15 plays JV basketball and can be called up the Varsity team any time the coach sees fit... So, the DECEMBER 15th deadline is a must. If you feel for any reason you can NOT make that deadline then please let me know immediately so that we can find an angel.

I hate to be snippy about the deadline but we are all busy with the holidays and my goal is to get this swap back out to you so that you can scrap with these items if you want to during the holidays.

Thank you for your understanding..

let me know if you need me to do anything, mine are ready to go, I just keep thinking I might add something for fun (like the gophers, actually they went into group A bags:rotfl:)

I keep thinking I should had signed up for some letters - never done any of those

Nan--we plan to have these in the mail no later than December 5th.

I was planning to be postal by now, but once again life got in the way of scrapping. I'm hoping to finish these up this weekend or the first of next week.

I was planning to be postal by now, but once again life got in the way of scrapping. I'm hoping to finish these up this weekend or the first of next week.

:laughing: I know.. why is it life gets in the way some times!? Thank you for posting an update and timeline.. It's appreciated!!!
Life has gotten in the way here too... and the pouring rain doesn't do much for creativity either.. I'd rather sleep!

:laughing: I know.. why is it life gets in the way some times!? Thank you for posting an update and timeline.. It's appreciated!!!
Life has gotten in the way here too... and the pouring rain doesn't do much for creativity either.. I'd rather sleep!

We must be getting rain from the same system we had yesterday. I thought I would have to have a boat to get home after work!! But I'm not complaining. Our summer was so dry that we need every drop we can get! One more thing to be thankful for this week!

I keep thinking I should had signed up for some letters - never done any of those

So hey, Nan, Reddy... I was sitting down to work on my letters and I realized, that the 1st spot for the Tower of Terror letters has no name next to it, even though it says its full. Was this something that was missed originally, or was someone else planning to do it? Or is this a hole that needs to be filled?

So hey, Nan, Reddy... I was sitting down to work on my letters and I realized, that the 1st spot for the Tower of Terror letters has no name next to it, even though it says its full. Was this something that was missed originally, or was someone else planning to do it? Or is this a hole that needs to be filled?

It's been filled...way back when we closed... I evidently didn't update the OP... but it is covered..thank you for checking things over!!!!

Nan - I had written down that this was due Dec 10?? LOL So I will keep that date for me...will help keep me on track! Plan to mail by the 8th.

I should be postal by the end of November for sure. Everything is done and labeled. Just need to find time to go to the PO.

Nan - I had written down that this was due Dec 10?? LOL So I will keep that date for me...will help keep me on track! Plan to mail by the 8th.

Sounds good.. I ALWAYS put my goal date the week before the real date... I prefer that for myself...

Can't wait to get these all and get them back home as soon as I can swap them out!!! Then I am SWAP FREE for 2012!!! I'm so excited to focus just on my family scrapping while getting inspiration from all of you on here!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter