DHS 2011 Swap ~COMPLETE!! Photos #343

The film strip is from Mickey & Friends. I used CDS to weld 2 of them together, and make the shadow. Then I cut .25" white strips to back the little holes. Then I found pictures and sized them to fit the hole, and then did the text in Word. So between the top and bottom layers are 10 pieces of paper that are glued in their spots.

such a cute idea!

Great job everyone..
Today is dedicated to mini-kit day... tried yesterday but my mats didn't want to play nice... so, DH brought new ones home.. so, yesterday, I created all my titles and needs in CDS. I'm still learning the CDS but I like what I created... I hope others will too!!!

Ok, just verifying: I need to hold til after Christmas:
Lisa ~ m2mrb
Hope ~ hopemax (I think we discussed this or I dreamed it)

ok, what is with the time stamps???? It's 2:10 here EST...
Michelle just posted and she is west of me.. making it earlier...
but her time is 2:55pm.... and when I post to respond to here.... it posts before her...
While I'm good at things... I'm not good enough to know that her DH had mailed and I would know that before she posted!!!

This site is driving me crazy today!

OK I agree this is confusing because threads are going to be all out of order?? My time said this was posted at 4:23. In Central time it is 1:23. EST it should be 2:23. Where is it 4:23??

Hope, I love all your sets, but the Star Tours is my favorite!

Those pesky time stamps are more than a little bit confusing today. :confused3

Nan, I had planned to get my package in the mail this afternoon, but I had to come into work to cover for a sick co-worker. I really hated to give up my Friday afternoon, but working for a few hours is much better than letting the guys in my office loose in my financials. Yikes!! Anyway, I just need to finish up 2 letters and I will be ready to mail.

There is something going on with the server or something, threads are wonky everywhere.

Nan, checking in. I don't have much to share but I'm headed into the Bat Cave now.

Hopefully, the time stamp thing gets fixed soon... LOL If not, we'll all know how ESP works!

CKMom~ no problem.. a litte extra money at this time of year is always nice... We have plenty of time...

Buffy, I'm headed to my cave soon to finish cutting my groups... I finally got some inspiration and am loving what I've come up with... complaining about being burnt out seems to have sparked a little fire in my creativity!!!

Here are my mini-kits:

Group B:
IMG_0104.jpg

Group C3--General DHS:
IMG_0100.jpg

Group E:
IMG_0103.jpg

Group F--General DHS:
IMG_0097.jpg

Group G1--Camera man photo op:
IMG_0102.jpg

And the letters:
IMG_0098.jpg

Nan we'll be postal on Tuesday. Rachel has one mini-kit to finish and shes working on AP English homework tonight.

Cheryl love them!

AP English homework:eek:, both my kiddos would run in the other direction! Me I loved English in High School! My children think I'm odd because I have the complete works of Shakespeare....okay so maybe that is odd, but it comes in handy when they are studying him in school.

Cassey

Glad y'all like them :)

Cassey I have the complete works too, it does come in handy for homework ;)

Great work Cheryl!!! I completed 4 groups totally last night (mini-kit wise), letters have been done for a while. Finishing group 5 now... 1 group is half cut and the other 2 groups will be cut by noon. I want to be finished tonight... :woohoo:

Give me math, sciene and social studies any day.. English I dealt with but it was not my favorite class...

I love English and science :)

Here are my mini-kits:

Group C--One Man's Dream--I used 3 colors of ink on the title and quotes:
IMG_0106.jpg

Group E--Tower of Terror--it's hard to see, but, the pictures on the tags and the title are inked.
IMG_0105.jpg

Group F2--General DHS:
IMG_0107.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter