Did you request to receive the Free 30-Day Membership? Please Post

disvaclub92

Always dreaming about Disney
In Yavn's last newsletter it stated:

Finally, we'd like to give all our players 30 days of unlimited access to both Pirates of the Caribbean Online and Toontown Online. If you're interested in this offer, email us at: vmk@disneyonline.com.

Important: Please make sure you provide your VMK character name to be eligible (this is the character name you played as in VMK -- we don't need your login, password or other info, just your character name).

There appears to be a few people who requested it and have not received anything yet. Please post here if you requested it, when you requested it, and if you received it or not. If you do receive it, please let us know.

Name.....................Date Requested.....Status

Sir Quickslvr............May 21.................Not Received
MissVMK678:0)........May 21.................Not Received
Kasiks....................May 21.................Not Received
Evoulie...................May 21.................Not Received
KrazyPete...............May 21.................Not Received
Cyre......................May 22.................Not Received
Pinkkittengirl...........May 22.................Not Received
Ihavewaycutecats...May 21.................Not Received
Cardinal.................May 21.................Not Received
Mancella................May 22.................Not Received
CutieEm.................May 23.................Not Received
vmkfan13...............May 23.................Not Received
WWEDude..............May 21.................Not Received
AngelCake..............May 21.................Not Received
Babypandaroo.........May 21.................Not Received
Batty McDoon.........May 21.................Not Received
Taz.......................May 21.................Not Received
Tigressjewel............May 22................ Not Received
Mickeysfriend..........May 24.................Not Received
gdulaney................May 21.................Not Received
MPhins13................May 24.................Not Received
CAJUNWDWFAN........May 22.................Not Received
ChipnDale...............May 21.................Not Received
osmello..................May 21.................Not Received
ShadowKittyKat.......May 22.................Not Received
Dashzap.................May 27.................Not Received
RaggedyAnnPrincess.May 21.................Not Received
RaggedyAnnPrincess

I requested it on the 21st. I have not received anything yet. I wasn't really expecting an immediate response anyway.

I hoping that the deal is not just for new accounts only. I just made my account on PotCO "Unlimited" a couple of weeks ago. If you get your code before me and can confirm that I would appreciate it. :thumbsup2

i sent an email as well, hoping they'll give me a month's credit or something.

Great question Pete, I would hope so. Also, I was not expecting a response immediately, but I heard some did receive notification. Just wanted a place for us to track the status.

No way, sorry toon town is not for me I almost had my dad pay for it 3 years ago but then we found vmk and decided it was the cheaper choice and me and my brother had more fun on there. And the pirates game SUCKS the graphics sucks and I can play better FREE online pirate games if I wanted to be a online piratel.

And the pirates game SUCKS the graphics sucks and I can play better FREE online pirate games if I wanted to be a online piratel.
So my point of view with the pirates game :rotfl:

---​
I sent another request to vmk with just my title of one of my other characters, I will see which one gets it faster if they ever reply

I requested the unlimited access on May 22 and have yet to receive anything back as well.

I requested unlimited access on May 21 and haven't recieved back any word about it.

I think I sent in something to them last night, so make mine the 22nd. Maybe make a note that i'm looking for a credit, and not a new player or something...

Taken straight from the VMK "Downloads page,"

Receive a FREE 30-Day Game Pass* for Unlimited Access to Toontown Online!

Create your own Toon character, customize a race kart, furnish your Estate, play mini golf, train a pet Doodle, and team up with friends to defeat the invading robot Cogs. Get out your seltzer bottles, drop a few safes, and let the cream pies fly at Toontown Online!!

If you're interested in this offer, email us at: vmk@disneyonline.com.

Important: Please make sure you provide your VMK character name to be eligible (this is the character name you played as in VMK -- we don't need your login, password or other info, just your character name).

I don't know if this helps or not, but at least we know that they're probably serious about it.

Requested on 21st and not received yet :(

(I requested toontown only)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter