Did you request to receive the Free 30-Day Membership? Please Post

I requested mine on the 21. Still nothing as of yet. No emails or anything. This makes me more mad at disney then ever. all they care about is money. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I requested the 30 day pass on the 22nd and haven't heard back yet. However... I was at Best Buy today to buy National Treasure 2 and they are giving a 30 day pass for POTC when you buy the movie, so I do have that pass now. I'm sorry to be so cynical, but this 30 day pass thing is nothing but a way to get some of the VMK people to switch to a paying game. Its obviously not a "special" thing they did just for us, since I just got the same thing from buying a Disney DVD. :sad2:

I did not request the 30 days free, but ihearavoice just did so he could give POTC a try.

still nothing for me :( I am very disappointed in what disney has been doing.

I haven't got a reply either, if they want us to play maybe they should first give us the pass:rolleyes1

I snet an email on the 24th. I'm not sure if they're still providing this offer. I got a response, but not from Disney.

Edit I went back and checked the threads and I had an extra letter in the address.

I requested mine on May 22nd.

but I got a free 30 days from buying national treasure 2 DVD.

I requested on the 21st and for my other character on the 22nd Still know response or code! How Long untill i get a free 30days of pirates!

Its been a week and still no Code :( I would have loved 30days free! Heck I might even have subscribed and payed for a few months.... after that long unlimated access trial.... <START_RANT>if VMK is reading (which why whould they, they have been shut down) Please give us all our codes we requested! <END_RANT>...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter