Did you request to receive the Free 30-Day Membership? Please Post

This is a disgraceful performance by Disney Internet group. This department of Disney should be house cleaned because they are ruining the good name and very fundamentals that this corporation was built on, shattering dreams and making kids cry!!!

The entire close of VMK was poorly planned, not properly thought out, and this is just the perfect last straw to that mess. At the very least, this group could have made an effort to get these free passes out in a timely manner or at least send an auto-generated response indicating the requests have been received and are being processed.

I'm starting to wonder what would happen if I called Pirates and explained to them the situation and gave them the link...:mad:

I know this is sad but I think Disney could care less about us getting a free 30-day membership, they want money they don't want us to be happy. As long as we keep paying for these games all they care about is the money.

I just got done talking with someone on the Pirates Online Live Customer Support:
SERVER:Customer is waiting for Response...
FORREST:Hello Evoulie
EVOULIE: Hello
FORREST:Please be patient, as you have been added to a waiting list if you sent an E-mail.
FORREST:You will be contacted in the near future, when your trial is available.
EVOULIE:They could have at least sent an email telling us that they received our email.
FORREST:Yes, we do apologize. I don't think a message was sent out letting people know they are on a waiting list. Hopefully they will fix that soon.
EVOULIE:or they could just reopen VMK ;)
FORREST:Can I help you with anything else today?
EVOULIE:Bye.. Have a Churro ;)
FORREST:If you have no further questions, I thank you for choosing Pirates Online Chat support, and have a great day!
EVOULIE:Have a Churro ;)
SERVER:Agent has closed chat session.

The dude didn't accept my churro.. what's wrong with him?

Ev

21 and 23 to make sure I sure I formatted it right (When they didn't explain that you had to say which game, nothing.

If you purchase National Treasure 2 from Best Buy there is a free 30 day unlimited access code that you can get for free with your DVD purchase. I have it but not going to use it until i get back from my WDW trip. If I use it now I'd be wasting half of it.

I just got done talking with someone on the Pirates Online Live Customer Support:
FORREST:Please be patient, as you have been added to a waiting list if you sent an E-mail.
EVOULIE:They could have at least sent an email telling us that they received our email.
FORREST:Yes, we do apologize. I don't think a message was sent out letting people know they are on a waiting list. Hopefully they will fix that soon.
FORREST:If you have no further questions, I thank you for choosing Pirates Online Chat support, and have a great day!

Ev
Evoulie, this man obviously is a mexican. That means he eats churros all the time and doesn't appreciate them like us. (I don't mean that in a racist way)Just like uh... Okay... I guess this means that Americans have unoriginal food...
Well, I guess that means mexicans have the better food!!! Woot!

Ev

What a loser

What a loser

Seriously?

If I were Disney, I would wait until I thought the majority of the requests were in, then I run some check against the VMK member database to pull off any requests that were fake or otherwise invalid. Then, I'd start sending out the emails. VMK hasn't even been closed for two weeks yet. I think it's possible that we could start receiving these codes any day now. I wouldn't be surprised if they waited a couple more weeks.

A little patience isn't such a bad thing. :thumbsup2

I requested mine May 22 and still nothing. It's just another kick in the teeth saying, "We really don't care about you" from Disney.

Seriously?

If I were Disney, I would wait until I thought the majority of the requests were in, then I run some check against the VMK member database to pull off any requests that were fake or otherwise invalid. Then, I'd start sending out the emails. VMK hasn't even been closed for two weeks yet. I think it's possible that we could start receiving these codes any day now. I wouldn't be surprised if they waited a couple more weeks.

I'm not calling him a loser for making us wait, I'm calling him a loser for ignoring Ev's churro! :worried: :lmao:

I'm not sure that contacting POTCO does any good anyway, they aren't the ones that offered the free trial. I think Pete is 100% correct on how they might be handling this too. Sadly they could have been better set up, and been prepared to send out codes as soon as the requests came in, but hey, we are talking about VMK so, once again, it wasn't thought out or planned for before being implemented. I do think we will see the codes, just will take a little while. I just hope that they don't wait until summer is almost over for those on summer break, and I hope they make them usable for those who are already premium members at POTCO. In the meantime I'm enjoying my 30 day pass from buying Nat'l Treasure 2 at Best Buy. :thumbsup2

Seriously?

It would be nice to get an email so we know what's going on. If they don't bother returning to ANY emails that are sent in how are we supposed to know they are even getting them. Remember they didn't even type the email right the first time. Some acknowledgement would be nice thats all.

I haven't gotten anything yet either! I guess you can't expect much from Disney anymore :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter