Dining credit punchcard

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollybearsmom

Please send my fairy godmother home, pronto!
I cannot find these, please help.
Is there a trick to the search feature? I always get a blank white screen
Thanks, Beth

I cannot find these, please help.
Is there a trick to the search feature? I always get a blank white screen
Thanks, Beth

I think it was Amy that created those and she is no longer designing. She has cleared out her photobucket. I would try to help but have no idea twhat goes on them. I'm sure someone will help.

I had to remove the "Disney" border but...

if this will work, I can customize it for you.

DiningPlanCards_nodisney.jpg

Amy its so nice to see you back, could you do the card for me for 8 days ( I hope this all will fit) and put The Morgan Family.

Thanks,
Tammy

Looks great! So nice to see you around. I would love to have one with The Crockett Family for six nights for two "adults". Thanks so much!!

Looks great! So nice to see you around. I would love to have one with The Crockett Family for six nights for two "adults". Thanks so much!!

Here is your dining card... and it is nice to be around! Thanks!

crockett_dining.jpg

Amy,
It is so good to see you. Please, could you possible make a dining card for my family of 3 adults for 7 days? Thank you.
Oops, forgot to tell you our name - WHITCOMB

Hi Amy,

Could I get one of these for McComb Family - 4 days, two adults, one child; Brunner Family - 6 days, 4 adults; Anderson Family - 6 days, 2 adults, 1 child; Canady Family - 2 adults, 3 days

Thanks so much!
Lisa

Amy, I am so glad you are still doing these. I love the new border. Can you do one that says "The Crawford Family" ? We will be staying 8 days with two adults and one child. Thank You so much Amy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter