Dining credit punchcard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you please do one of these for me? I actually need 3

On would be The Hallahan Family
1 adult and 2 children we are staying 5 nights/6 days

The other would be Stephen's dining card & Vicki's Dining Card.

They are staying the same 5 nights.

Thanks so much!

Amy,
Can you tell me how you use these? Does disney give you anything to keep up with your dining credits? This will be our first time using the dining plan.
Thanks.

Hi Amy,
Would you please make me one?
For "The Elderado Ranch Gang", 4 adults and 1 child, for 6 days!

Thank you!

Could you please do one of these for me? I actually need 3

On would be The Hallahan Family
1 adult and 2 children we are staying 5 nights/6 days

The other would be Stephen's dining card & Vicki's Dining Card.

They are staying the same 5 nights.

Thanks so much!

Here are your dining cards - enjoy!

hallahan_dining.jpg

stephen_dining.jpg

vicki_dining.jpg

Amy,
Can you tell me how you use these? Does disney give you anything to keep up with your dining credits? This will be our first time using the dining plan.
Thanks.

I believe that they do not give you anything to track it. The way I understand it, it is all electronic, then when you use one dining credit it will show on your food receipt.

I think that is why these are so popular.

But I have never been to WDW or even used the dining plan so take all this with a grain of salt. Just what I think I understand. I could be way off!

If you would like one customized, let me know, I would be glad to help.

I believe that they do not give you anything to track it. The way I understand it, it is all electronic, then when you use one dining credit it will show on your food receipt.

I think that is why these are so popular.

But I have never been to WDW or even used the dining plan so take all this with a grain of salt. Just what I think I understand. I could be way off!

If you would like one customized, let me know, I would be glad to help.

Thank you! If you have time, would you make me one for the Holt family. We will need one for 7 days, 3 adults and 1 child. We are doing the plan that includes 1ts, 1snack and 1 cs per day.
Thanks again!:)
Melanie

Hi, Amy, good to see you. Could you do a dining card for me, please! We are the Hanni family, 2 adults 2 kids for 8 nights. Thanks, Riali

Those are great!! Can you do one for 10 days with the regular dining package for The Winters Family?? I will copy it 4 times and give each person thir own
Thanks if you can!!

Those are great!! Can you do one for 10 days with the regular dining package for The Winters Family?? I will copy it 4 times and give each person thir own
Thanks if you can!!

So do you you just want one adult on the card for 10 days? Do you need any children ones?

We are doing the plan that includes 1ts, 1snack and 1 cs per day.
Melanie

Now that I understand what this is for, I would love to have one for our trip next month. There will be 3 adults, 3 children. We are using the same plan as above but for 4 days. The Wright/Smith Family.

Thank you so much!

Thanks if you can!!

Well, it would be great if we could all be on one punch card, whatever is easier for you to do. There's DH and me and my DD'a who are 11 so adults in Disney's eyes...certainly not in mine!!! LOL :confused3

Thanks so much!!

Thank you! If you have time, would you make me one for the Holt family. We will need one for 7 days, 3 adults and 1 child. We are doing the plan that includes 1ts, 1snack and 1 cs per day.
Melanie

Here is your design... enjoy!

holt_dining.jpg

Amy,
Thanks for the quick response, but I think that we need 8 more snacks on the card. I'm not sure, but 2 adults and 2 kids x 8 nights would be 32 snack credits right?! Anyway, if I'm wrong ignore this. Thanks, Riali

Amy,
Thanks for the quick response, but I think that we need 8 more snacks on the card. I'm not sure, but 2 adults and 2 kids x 8 nights would be 32 snack credits right?! Anyway, if I'm wrong ignore this. Thanks, Riali

Yes, you are right - my mistake. Here it is all fixed up!

hanni_dining2.jpg

Thanks if you can!!

Well, it would be great if we could all be on one punch card, whatever is easier for you to do. There's DH and me and my DD'a who are 11 so adults in Disney's eyes...certainly not in mine!!! LOL :confused3

Thanks so much!!

Here is yor dining card. No problem getting you all on one card.

winters_dining.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter