Dining credit punchcard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Amy,

Could I get one of these for McComb Family - 4 days, two adults, one child; Brunner Family - 6 days, 4 adults; Anderson Family - 6 days, 2 adults, 1 child; Canady Family - 2 adults, 3 days

Thanks so much!
Lisa

Lisa,
Here are your dining cards - a Disney Wedding - How Exciting!!!

mccomb_dining.jpg

brunner_dining.jpg

anderson_dining.jpg

canady_dining.jpg

Amy, I am so glad you are still doing these. I love the new border. Can you do one that says "The Crawford Family" ? We will be staying 8 days with two adults and one child. Thank You so much Amy.

Here is your requested dining card ... enjoy!

crawford_dining.jpg

Amy! I've missed you and your wonderful designs! Could I please have the dining card for 7 nights? 3 adults and 1 child. Over 10 is an adult right? Last name Scheib. Thank you!

to get a punchcard for 4 adult/2 children for 10 days? Or is that to much info? If it is possible, I would love to have one for the Davis family. This is going to be our first trip and that sounds like an excellent way to keep track of meals.

Also, I want to tell you that you do wonderful work on the designs. It is a shame that you had to stop.

Thanks in advance for you time,

Amy:flower3:

Can anyone tell me what these are?

Fellow Dis'ers use these punch cards to keep track of their credits on the dining plan at Walt Disney World. I think they either circle or cross out each after it is used so they are aware of what they have used/what they have left.

Amy! I've missed you and your wonderful designs! Could I please have the dining card for 7 nights? 3 adults and 1 child. Over 10 is an adult right? Last name Scheib. Thank you!

I have missed all of you as well. Here is your dining card - enjoy!

scheib_dining.jpg

to get a punchcard for 4 adult/2 children for 10 days? Or is that to much info? If it is possible, I would love to have one for the Davis family. This is going to be our first trip and that sounds like an excellent way to keep track of meals.

Also, I want to tell you that you do wonderful work on the designs. It is a shame that you had to stop.

Thanks in advance for you time,

Amy:flower3:

Amy,
Here is your dining card - now that's a lot of food!

davis_dining.jpg

Amy,

Would you make a card for me, too? Title: "Mom and Amanda" for five days.

Thanks SO much!

Amy... this is perfect. Amanda, unfortuantely, is considered an adult as far as Disney is concerned. However, she is closer to an adult than I would like... turns 16 this May! This trip is a special birthday trip actually given to us by family. An all-expense paid trip, too! Thanks, this will help me keep track of things.

I just can't wait...

Amy... this is perfect. Amanda, unfortuantely, is considered an adult as far as Disney is concerned. However, she is closer to an adult than I would like... turns 16 this May! This trip is a special birthday trip actually given to us by family. An all-expense paid trip, too! Thanks, this will help me keep track of things.

I just can't wait...

All Expense Paid - Doesn't get any better than that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter