Dining credit punchcard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry, it will be for 10 nights. Thank you again!

Here is your requested card...

dining_10n_2a2c.jpg

I was wondering if you could make one for me. Not sure how to figure out the meals - we are arriving on the 22nd of August and leaving on the 29th - I believe that is 7 - not sure.

Anyway, there are 6 of us on the dining plan - (5 adults, 1 child). If that doesn't work, you can split us into
2 adults, 1 child
1 adult
2 adult

Please put "Amitrano 2010" on the top - we have the Deluxe Dining Plan

Thanks again - your work is wonderful! We appreciate what you do for those of us who can't!

Hi Amy, could I get some of the dining punch cards please. I like the polka dot border. We will be there 8 nights, there are 4 adults and 2 children we are on the regular dining plan

2 adults and the 2 children-Munoz Family

1 adult-Maw-Maw

1-adult-Abuelita

Hi Amy,

If you have time, I would love a punchcard with the polka dot border

Turcotte Family 2010
2 adults
1 child
Quick Service Dining Plan
we are there Sept 28th through Oct 8th...not sure if that counts as 11 or 10 for the dining plan??

Thanks so much!!!

I was wondering if you could make one for me. Not sure how to figure out the meals - we are arriving on the 22nd of August and leaving on the 29th - I believe that is 7 - not sure.

Anyway, there are 6 of us on the dining plan - (5 adults, 1 child). If that doesn't work, you can split us into
2 adults, 1 child
1 adult
2 adult

Please put "Amitrano 2010" on the top - we have the Deluxe Dining Plan

Thanks again - your work is wonderful! We appreciate what you do for those of us who can't!

Here is your dining card... You are right - 7 nights.

amitrano_dining.jpg

Hi Amy, could I get some of the dining punch cards please. I like the polka dot border. We will be there 8 nights, there are 4 adults and 2 children we are on the regular dining plan

2 adults and the 2 children-Munoz Family

1 adult-Maw-Maw

1-adult-Abuelita

Here are your dining cards...

abuelita_dining.jpg

mawmaw_dining.jpg

munoz_dining3.jpg

Hi Amy,

If you have time, I would love a punchcard with the polka dot border

Turcotte Family 2010
2 adults
1 child
Quick Service Dining Plan
we are there Sept 28th through Oct 8th...not sure if that counts as 11 or 10 for the dining plan??

Thanks so much!!!

They go by the number of nights - so 10 it is...

turcotte_dining.jpg

Hi Amy, Love this idea as we have two families sharing a room and it would help keep the credits straight. Can you please make two cards for us.
We will have 6 nights on the DDP.
The Eells Family-3 Adults, 1 Child
The Marr Family-2 Adults, 2 children.
I prefer the polka dot design.

Thanks so much for your time and effort.:thumbsup2

Hi Amy,
Could I please request one with the polka dot border for The Dunphy Family.
We are 2A & 2C on the regular Dining Plan for 8 nights. Thank you!:flower3:

May we also have a dining punch card with the red polka dot border? I thought I had already put in a request for this but looking back thru the thread I didn't find it. If I did already, I'm sorry. Just thought it was to great to pass up. :)

The Doornbos'
2 adults 2 children
7 days on the quick service plan

Thanks so much. :)

Hi Amy-
I am taking a quick trip to Disney with some co-workers. I would love to have you make cards for me for this trip in October. (The ones you made for me in March were great!)
There are a total of 8 of us. Polka Dot Border
Disney Ladies Dining~Wendy
Disney Ladies Dining~Mary
Disney Ladies Dining~Nancy
Disney Ladies Dining~Karen
Disney Ladies Dining~Sheryl
Disney Ladies Dining~Patty
Disney Ladies Dining~Sandra
Disney Ladies Dining~Susan

We have the regular dining plan for 4 nights- 4 TS 4CS 4SN
If you don't have room to put Disney Ladies Dining in front of the names, please use just the first names. You can send the completed cards to my home email swhall@roadrunner.com
Thanks so much M I C K E Y .....AKA Amy (I appreciate your kind sharing.)
~Wendy

Hi Amy, Love this idea as we have two families sharing a room and it would help keep the credits straight. Can you please make two cards for us.
We will have 6 nights on the DDP.
The Eells Family-3 Adults, 1 Child
The Marr Family-2 Adults, 2 children.
I prefer the polka dot design.

Thanks so much for your time and effort.:thumbsup2

Here are your dining cards...

eells_dining.jpg

marr_dining.jpg

May we also have a dining punch card with the red polka dot border? I thought I had already put in a request for this but looking back thru the thread I didn't find it. If I did already, I'm sorry. Just thought it was to great to pass up. :)

The Doornbos'
2 adults 2 children
7 days on the quick service plan

Thanks so much. :)

There are actually two threads that people request in - you put your request in the other one. Here is the link to where it is. It is in post #248.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2125975&page=17

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter