Dinner review of San Angel Inn

Couldn't agree more! Our last meal at San Angel was so bad we did not dine there at all this year. That was a first for us as I think we had eaten there about 16 different times. Bad service and horrible over-crowding. I would consider again if we were there during very low crowds...Maybe....Thanks for your review! :sunny:

That's funny. We also ate there approximately 10 years ago, and also had a very so-so meal. Nothing to write home about... and we love mexican.
I was thinking about giving San Angel a second try, but thanks to your review, I will cross it off the list.
We completely trust your opinions and usually make our dining plans based on your reviews! Looking forward to the Blue Zoo for the first time in December due to your glowing reports!

Thanks for the review!
We ate there on our first visit in 1992, and have never been back -- we're still filling in World Showcase restaurants we haven't tried yet. Sounds like there's no rush to get back to San Angel!

Thanks for the review. DH and I ate in Mexico's CS last year and loved it, we were thinking about trying TS this year but I dont think I will now. Honestly Im not a fan of that pavillion. It would drive me nuts to work there in the " Night" all day. Makes me feel like Im stuck in a basement, I need my sunshine. :sunny:

Thanks for the review. We hadn't eaten there in at least 10 years and we were going to try to fit it in on our last trip. It sounds like we were lucky to have missed it! The booths at the F&W fest kept us so full we ended up cancelling Jiko & Artist's Point!

Sorry you didnt like your experience there. Personally, It's my favorite place to dine at WDW. The worst complaint I have about San Angle Inn is on our last visit, our server seemed indifferent, not rude or slow, just indifferet.

Oh well...still liked the food a bunch (specifically because it's not tex-mex dressed up as mexican) and the atmosphere is terrific.

However, everyone has different tastes, I always feel if someplace interests you, try it and decide for yourself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter