Dis Dieters, weight loss and support. March 09 week 5 page 31 post 451

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost 2lb this week, 0.5lb till I reach my set target.

odd I posted on this thread earlier however its not showing, try again. It shows when I go on to reply to thread though,:confused3

I lost 2lb this week which leaves 0.5lb from my set goal,

i put 11/2 on..
That'll disappear by next week, Jeanette!!! :thumbsup2 Good luck for the upcoming week...

3 lbs off!
Excellent result, Libby!!! :cheer2:

And after the hen party in Benalmadena I was quite suprised that after four days of drinking and eating whatever was in front of us, I've only put on 1lb!!!! I was shocked to say the least..
That's awesome, Rachel!!! :goodvibes Just hope I can do as well on my hols for the next couple of weeks... ;)

Hi guys, just weighed in (a day late, I'm afraid) and have put on 1/2 lb...
After a birthday weekend that's brilliant, Joh!!! I bet it'll have disappeared by next week... :banana:

up to 15 9 1/4 but again it was a heavy foody birthday weekend for me too.
Good luck for next week, Tony! :thumbsup2

I have sts...
Nice one, Nat... :dance3:

...i lost 2lbs this week, bit of a surprise as foodwise ive really struggled...
Then it's an even better result, Nicky!!!:yay:

3lb loss,for me this week:)
BUT i had 1/2 an easter egg last night:sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:
just been for an extra long walk & for punishment,the heavens opened,with nowhere to shelter,so i got absolutely drenched,to the skin! that will teach me,not to cheat again!
Wow that's some punishment!!! :rotfl: Another great loss, Tracy - you're doing amazingly well!!! :worship:

1lb loss for me this week, I'm so close to my goal only 4lb to go :)
Not long to go now, Gaynor - good luck losing those final few pounds... :flower3:

I put on 1lb this week. I've been good all week, but I guess all that food and those Mother's Day Thorntons Continental just got the better of me...
Ah not too worry, Mandy! :hug: That pound will be gone before you know it!!! Best of luck for next week... :woohoo:

I lost 2lb this week which leaves 0.5lb from my set goal...
Great news, Claire!!! party:

Morning everyone! :wave:

Weighed in this morning and, despite having the complete munchies yesterday and a foodie weekend, I have STS... I am happy with that as even tho' I'm just a pound off my goal, I'm over a stone lighter than when I was in WDW last October!!! :woohoo:

Anyway, I will obviously put on a few pounds in WDW over the next couple of weeks :rolleyes: so expect to see me back here in 3 weeks time ready to lose enough weight to ensure I'm fit, fab and 46 by the time June 22 rolls around... :lmao::rotfl2::lmao:

Good luck to everyone whilst I'm away... :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

I put on 1lb this week. I've been good all week, but I guess all that food and those Mother's Day Thorntons Continental just got the better of me

:wizard::wizard:Good Luck for next week everyone:wizard::wizard:

That'll come off next week, Good Luck :thumbsup2

Well done, you're so close :) good luck this week.

Weighed in this morning and, despite having the complete munchies yesterday and a foodie weekend, I have STS... I am happy with that as even tho' I'm just a pound off my goal, I'm over a stone lighter than when I was in WDW last October!!! :woohoo:
:

That's great, you're so close too :) good luck this week.

i put 11/2 on.. but i have been extremely good!! i missed last wks weigh in as i know that i had put on around 5lbs so i've lost most of that and am now back on track with only the 11/2 to lose to get back to what i was.

Good luck Netty,
3 lbs off!
Thats great well done.
WOW Guys - I've just checked back in after my mini holiday away and you've all been doing amazing! :banana:

And after the hen party in Benalmadena I was quite suprised that after four days of drinking and eating whatever was in front of us, I've only put on 1lb!!!! I was shocked to say the least :scared1:

So I'm back on the wagon again this week, back to the gym at the end of this week once I've got over the tiredness :thumbsup2
Thats great that you managed to have a great time and only put on a 1lb
Hi guys, just weighed in (a day late, I'm afraid) and have put on 1/2 lb. It's hardly surprising, really, after the boozy food-filled weekend we had but I'm back on the straight and narrow and hoping to lose that and more next week.

I've got two more weeks before Easter and would love to be under 12 stone by then.
0.5lb on seems worth it for a fun weekend, good luck for next week.

I have sts :cool1: im very pleased with that !!
Well done.
everyone is doing Fab, all be ready to wear our summer outfits....if it heats up a bit. :cool1:

well i lost 2lbs this week, bit of a surprise as foodwise ive really struggled.
ive done well with exercise though :thumbsup2

good luck everyone for their next weigh in.xx
Well done.
3lb loss,for me this week:)
BUT i had 1/2 an easter egg last night:sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:
just been for an extra long walk & for punishment,the heavens opened,with nowhere to shelter,so i got absolutely drenched,to the skin! that will teach me,not to cheat again!
good luck everyone,for this weeeks weigh ins.
tracy
well done on the 3lb and don't worry about the easter egg, I would of ate the whole thing never mind half lol.

1lb loss for me this week, I'm so close to my goal only 4lb to go :)

Good luck with the last 4lb

I put on 1lb this week. I've been good all week, but I guess all that food and those Mother's Day Thorntons Continental just got the better of me

:wizard::wizard:Good Luck for next week everyone:wizard::wizard:

Good luck for next week Mandy.

I am sorry if I missed anyone, not been on dis my usual 12 hours a day so had to catch up with everyone today.

Anyway, I will obviously put on a few pounds in WDW over the next couple of weeks :rolleyes: so expect to see me back here in 3 weeks time ready to lose enough weight to ensure I'm fit, fab and 46 by the time June 22 rolls around... :lmao::rotfl2::lmao:

Well done, I am sure you will look great on your holiday.

:cool1::cool1::cool1:well done, have a good week and im sure youll be at target next week.xx:thumbsup2

:cool1: well done on sts, i'll be interested to see how much you gain while away. esp as im going in May, hoping i dont gain too much. im sure any gain will be worth it and youll soon lose it. :thumbsup2
have a fab time.xx:cloud9:

Have a great time :cool1: see you soon x x

Morning Everyone =) im sooooooooo happy i have lost 4lbs this week so im now weighing 17st 8lb woop woop! im sooooooooooooooooooooo happy yaaaaaaaaaaay lol

Well done everyone on ur weight losses i love this group =) x

Morning Everyone =) im sooooooooo happy i have lost 4lbs this week so im now weighing 17st 8lb woop woop! im sooooooooooooooooooooo happy yaaaaaaaaaaay lol

Fab :cool1:

how much have you lost now ?

Awesome result, Tasha!!! :woohoo::yay::woohoo:

:banana:That's brilliant Natasha, well done

Thats fantastic - you have done so well.:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter