Dis Dieters, weight loss and support. March 09 week 5 page 31 post 451

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been snacking a lot this weekend. I'll be happy if I STS (my scales say +0.5). I'm off to WW in 20 minutes (with an Easter egg - they're collecting for a children's charity (I'll try not to eat it on the way!)). I'll let you know the worst later.

As I suspected I put on half a pound. But on the bright side, I didn't touch the Easter Egg.

(I can't weigh in for two weeks now as I'm going away with my Brownies for a few days next week.)

As I suspected I put on half a pound. But on the bright side, I didn't touch the Easter Egg.

(I can't weigh in for two weeks now as I'm going away with my Brownies for a few days next week.)

good luck for your next WI.

1/2lb isn't too bad Libby, Good Luck over the next two weeks

You will all know that I've been seriously lacking from the thread :guilty: In fairness I haven't been on the boards as much lately either :sad1: been having a bundle of builders in to quote to extend the house and home life has been busy and a bit strained too - all in all not a pleasant time lately.
Since DD had her op over feb half term I've had my eating/drinking head on - I'm not sure how much I've put on but I'm in the right place to get back to the diet thread next week. I see April as a fresh start - well Monday to be specific. It's eldest DD's 6th birthday on saturday and much merriment is planned, so Monday comes and I'll get back on the scales - then I'll be back. I do hope you'll all forgive me and welcome me back to the warm arms of the diet thread!

You will all know that I've been seriously lacking from the thread :guilty: In fairness I haven't been on the boards as much lately either :sad1: been having a bundle of builders in to quote to extend the house and home life has been busy and a bit strained too - all in all not a pleasant time lately.
Since DD had her op over feb half term I've had my eating/drinking head on - I'm not sure how much I've put on but I'm in the right place to get back to the diet thread next week. I see April as a fresh start - well Monday to be specific. It's eldest DD's 6th birthday on saturday and much merriment is planned, so Monday comes and I'll get back on the scales - then I'll be back. I do hope you'll all forgive me and welcome me back to the warm arms of the diet thread!

Aww :hug: there is nothing to forgive Joanne, have a lovely weekend and we will see you back on monday.

Dieting is 100% impossible unless you have your head in the right place x x

Lost 4lbs this week :goodvibes (only another 3lbs to go to claw back the ridiculous half stone I put on 2 weeks ago).

Good luck everyone :thumbsup2

Wow! Well Done :)

:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:

I put on 5lbs

:eek::guilty::sad2::sad1::scared::confused:

Don't be too downhearted. I'm sure you'll soon get back on track.

That's not bad. Have fun with the Brownies.

Welcome back :hug: you really need to be in the right frame of mind don't you? Enjoy your daughter's birthday and start fresh on Monday.

Good luck

I've STS this week, think I need to try harder this week coming up, I've come to a little bit of a halt at present. I think it's time to try a different variation of foods and drink more liquids in hope of it starting to move again! :thumbsup2

Well done everyone though, some fantastic losses!! :goodvibes

Hope you manage to get the weight moving again - I hate ti when you hit that sticky spot :goodvibes

Lost 4lbs this week :goodvibes (only another 3lbs to go to claw back the ridiculous half stone I put on 2 weeks ago).

Good luck everyone :thumbsup2

Great loss Paula-Jane :thumbsup2

:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:

I put on 5lbs

:eek::guilty::sad2::sad1::scared::confused:

Oh dear Claire - get yourself back on track, you've been doing really well. Don't let this put you off :hug:

1/2 lb is not bad at all Libby - good luck for next week :)

Nothing to forgive hun - real life does get in the way sometimes. You're more than welcome back :hug:

:hug:Welcome back Joanne :wizard:Good Luck

Oops, forgot to say I've lost 2 lbs this week :)

:yay:That's great Joh, well done

lost another 3,this week!
thought it would have been more,as we have walked for miles,but 3 will do me!
getting loads of comments now,about how much,i have lost,which definately spurs me on.
i have got all new clothes,for our week in spain,on the 20th,but haven't bought lots,because it will be,all new again for turkey,in august.
if i can find any before pictures,i will post one,in the next week or so & i will post one,of me now,at the half way mark.
hope the next 5 stone,goes as quick,as the last!
good luck,to everyone else,who has yet to weigh in & well done,to everyone,who has managed to lose or STS.
tracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter