Dis Dieters, weight loss and support. March 09 week 5 page 31 post 451

Status
Not open for further replies.
lost another 3,this week!
thought it would have been more,as we have walked for miles,but 3 will do me!
getting loads of comments now,about how much,i have lost,which definately spurs me on.
i have got all new clothes,for our week in spain,on the 20th,but haven't bought lots,because it will be,all new again for turkey,in august.
if i can find any before pictures,i will post one,in the next week or so & i will post one,of me now,at the half way mark.
hope the next 5 stone,goes as quick,as the last!
good luck,to everyone else,who has yet to weigh in & well done,to everyone,who has managed to lose or STS.
tracy

well done, I would love to see some pics x

getting loads of comments now,about how much,i have lost,which definately spurs me on.
i have got all new clothes,for our week in spain,on the 20th,but haven't bought lots,because it will be,all new again for turkey,in august.
if i can find any before pictures,i will post one,in the next week or so & i will post one,of me now,at the half way mark.
good luck,to everyone else,who has yet to weigh in & well done,to everyone,who has managed to lose or STS.
tracy

:yay:That's great Tracy. I would love to see some pics too ::yes::

tracy

3lb is fantastic :thumbsup2

ive lost 1lb this week :thumbsup2

Well done Natalie, don't go losing too much more, you may have to go out and buy more new clothes ;)

Lost 4lbs this week :goodvibes (only another 3lbs to go to claw back the ridiculous half stone I put on 2 weeks ago).

Good luck everyone :thumbsup2

Well done, that's a great loss this week! :thumbsup2

:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:

I put on 5lbs

:eek::guilty::sad2::sad1::scared::confused:

Awww, don't feel too bad. I'm sure it'll all disapear soon enough. Keep going!

I've been snacking a lot this weekend. I'll be happy if I STS (my scales say +0.5). I'm off to WW in 20 minutes (with an Easter egg - they're collecting for a children's charity (I'll try not to eat it on the way!)). I'll let you know the worst later.

Well done on not submitting to the dreaded Egg! :laughing: Not too bad a gain either, it'll be gone in no time!

You will all know that I've been seriously lacking from the thread :guilty: In fairness I haven't been on the boards as much lately either :sad1: been having a bundle of builders in to quote to extend the house and home life has been busy and a bit strained too - all in all not a pleasant time lately.
Since DD had her op over feb half term I've had my eating/drinking head on - I'm not sure how much I've put on but I'm in the right place to get back to the diet thread next week. I see April as a fresh start - well Monday to be specific. It's eldest DD's 6th birthday on saturday and much merriment is planned, so Monday comes and I'll get back on the scales - then I'll be back. I do hope you'll all forgive me and welcome me back to the warm arms of the diet thread!

Sounds like you've had a stressful couple of weeks and you're bound to have eaten more whilst you looked after your DD and house! Good luck for April!

Oops, forgot to say I've lost 2 lbs this week :)

Great loss, well done!

tracy

That's fantastic Tracy! I'm sure you'll look fantastic for your holiday in Spain! Bet those new clothes feel great! Keep up the good work!

ive lost 1lb this week :thumbsup2

Great stuff Nat, you're doing well, below goal now aren't you? :thumbsup2

Everytime I check this thread it's moved so quickly, everyone's doing great! I just hope my weigh-in this Sunday is just as good as some of these losses! I've been to Aeromix again this evening and tried really hard, so I'm hoping I'll get some results! It's bridesmaid dress fitting No.1 next Tuesday, so I'd love to reach my 1 stone mark before then. Meaning I'll need to loose 2.5lbs this week! Fingers crossed! :wizard:

2 lb loss this week

total weight loss to date 1 stone 6 lbs

:banana: I'm chuffed to have lost 2lbs, and have (again) got back to below 10st. I would've been so disappointed if I hadn't lost a couple of pounds, as I've worked really hard this week.

I just hope I can keep it up over the next few weeks while the girls are off and all those Easter Eggs are around

:wizard::wizard:Good Luck for next week everyone :wizard:

2 lb loss this week

total weight loss to date 1 stone 6 lbs

That's fantastic Simon.

:banana: I'm chuffed to have lost 2lbs, and have (again) got back to below 10st. I would've been so disappointed if I hadn't lost a couple of pounds, as I've worked really hard this week.

I just hope I can keep it up over the next few weeks while the girls are off and all those Easter Eggs are around

:wizard::wizard:Good Luck for next week everyone :wizard:

Well done Mandy, that's great. :thumbsup2
Yes, the holidays Easter holidays will be difficult with the girls at home and lots of chocolate in the house. :scared1:

2lb loss for me this week :)
Only 2lb to go and I'll be 10st. I may go for a couple more lbs after that because I like the sound of 9st something :rotfl2:

Good Luck this week everyone, especially with the school hols upon us.

Only 2lb to go and I'll be 10st. I may go for a couple more lbs after that because I like the sound of 9st something :rotfl2:

:thumbsup2 well done !

I would like to be under 10st as well :cool1:

:cool1: well done hun x

Well done Mandy, that's great. :thumbsup2
Yes, the holidays Easter holidays will be difficult with the girls at home and lots of chocolate in the house. :scared1:

:hug:Thanks girls

:yay:Well done Gaynor :wizard: Good Luck with those last few pounds

Thanks!
I treated myself to a hot x bun this morning at the school breakfast club I work in mmmm :love:

hey hope everyones been doing ok?
ive been without the net all week, missed my Dis fix.

i stayed the same this week, not too bad seeing as i lost 10lbs in March- got slimmer on the month on the SW formus. woohoo

good luck evryone for weigh in and well done to everyone.xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter