Dis ladies Star Wars Weekend! May the Force be with us

So what is going to be more important to people? Having the free day off from work/school to utilize or having the Star Wars thing going on? :confused3

I have the Monday off work no matter what.

I am considering switching to do Star Wars if they make it in June, but I may not. It's only a two night trip.

I won't be bringing kids so I wouldn't be doing a lot of what everyone else would be doing, anyway.

So what is going to be more important to people? Having the free day off from work/school to utilize or having the Star Wars thing going on? :confused3

My kids don't have the same holidays as you so for me it would be the Star Wars stuff.

My kids don't have the same holidays as you so for me it would be the Star Wars stuff.

Of course. :headache: Do you have any the first week of June??? That would work out well, wouldn't it? :)

For me, the only reason I would want it Mem Day Weekend is because I have the day off and it would take less vacation for me to make a week of it. But maybe if we do do the SW weekend we could do mid week of the week after Mem Day through that Sunday and do SW weekend on the Saturday.
:confused: Or I would just do what I did this last time and do a Friday to Tuesday.

Sage gets out the 22nd so I'd rather give our money to Disney that week anyway rather than camp. So really any time after May 22 is good for me. :thumbsup2

Since I don't have kids, and I'd probably have a family thing Memorial Day Weekend, if SW weekends were moved to June, I could go then. But don't worry about me, do what works for the kids. No matter what, I am going in November.

:wave2: I'd like to attend. ::yes:: Although I do not know if i'll be able to go over to Universal. :confused3

Catherine, like your logo! ::yes::

Of course. :headache: Do you have any the first week of June??? That would work out well, wouldn't it? :)

For me, the only reason I would want it Mem Day Weekend is because I have the day off and it would take less vacation for me to make a week of it. But maybe if we do do the SW weekend we could do mid week of the week after Mem Day through that Sunday and do SW weekend on the Saturday.
:confused: Or I would just do what I did this last time and do a Friday to Tuesday.

Sage gets out the 22nd so I'd rather give our money to Disney that week anyway rather than camp. So really any time after May 22 is good for me. :thumbsup2

We have Victoria Day on May 21st that is a holiday here. That would be a good weekend for me but not so much for you. Other than that, the kids aren't done school until June 29th.

Really though I should say don't make any plans around me as I don't even know if I will be able to make it. I'm really pushing it with the other trips this year.

I may set some financial goals for myself and if I can acheive them before the trip, then I can go. If not, too bad for me. For example, if I am on track for saving for the other trips AND I have enough saved not to charge any of this trip, that would be good enough for me. It's a pretty steep goal though.

I wonder when Disney is going to post the exact dates for SW's? That would help the planning process alot.

I feel like I'm in a holding pattern around the airport waiting to land. :rolleyes:

There is another rumor that they will start in mid-May, skip Memorial Day weekend entirely and resume in June.

gee whiz.

I don't really care about whether they get celebrities or not - it's usually somebody who played the third x-wing pilot from the left in the Yavin briefing scene and what the heck do I care - but I can see them not holding the weekend over Memorial Day out of deference to George Lucas.

There is another rumor that they will start in mid-May, skip Memorial Day weekend entirely and resume in June.

gee whiz.

I don't really care about whether they get celebrities or not - it's usually somebody who played the third x-wing pilot from the left in the Yavin briefing scene and what the heck do I care - but I can see them not holding the weekend over Memorial Day out of deference to George Lucas.
Anymore news on when the Star Wars activities will be held? :confused:

It seems odd that WDW would wait so long to make any kind of announcement on that. I mean, we are already approaching the latter part of January, and people like to make their plans in advance and that's only about 4 months out.

You'd think they would have made a decision by now. :confused3

I think Im going to go ahead and make my ressie. I think I will just make it to cover 2 weekend and hopefully it will hit SWW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter