Dis ladies Star Wars Weekend! May the Force be with us

I was thinking about doing that too Deena. I want to go to Seattle for part of that week if I can do it, but I would have it covered. Where are you going to stay?

I was thinking about doing that too Deena. I want to go to Seattle for part of that week if I can do it, but I would have it covered. Where are you going to stay?

Im thinking of the BVC in a studio if they have nothing maybe the BWV. I really want to stay in the Epcot area.

Im thinking of the BVC in a studio if they have nothing maybe the BWV. I really want to stay in the Epcot area.

Let me know what you end up with. I guess where I end up depends on what rate I can get. I wouldn't mind BWV either. The kids would like either place but I really want BC/BCV at least part of the time if I can swing it.

Maybe we should give up and go to the pirate: weekend instead. ;)

Choices, choices....... I want to do both!! Sadly, DH would kill me if I tried.

I worked at SW Celebration III, it was a madhouse and I don't blame WDW for not trying an event around the same time. They'd loose too many people if they tried. We had TONS of actors there, good charaters too, not just a random pilot. I didn't get to see much having to work a retail booth but had a blast meeting people, seeing the costumes and soaking up the festive atmosphere.

I'd ask to be added to the list but I know we can't make it this year. Sounds like fun though!

Great logo... hopefully there'll be another great one in 2 yrs when we have more of a chance to go.

I am leaning towards coming for the Mem Day Weekend and then going up to Seattle. Just throwing that out there.

What days were you thinking of being in Orlando?

Probably the 25th to the 29th or 30th. It makes the most sense for me to do Orlando on those days if we go back to Seattle, or even if we don't, but I won't know for sure until some airfare deals start showing up.

I am going to book the 25th to the 3rd or 4th when I do book, so I am covered for the whole week, but its just looking like if we go to Seattle for summer, that's when we would do it.

Deena, I just saw on another thread that in the Mickey Monitor, it showed SW Weekends for every weekend in June, no mention of May at all.

Im staying through that first weekend. So looks like your going to have to stay the whole week :thumbsup2

I really wish I had an easier time of taking off from work. I have too many places I want to be this year.

I also wish SWA would release their schedules through May!

Because of the Mickey Monitor announcement, which is not an official announcment of exact dates, it is now all but official that there will be Star Wars weekends in June only.

I am considering doing both Memorial Day weekend and the first weekend in June, since I have both Mondays off. I can't stay the week because I can't take leave.

This thread appears on the theme parks board about Star Wars weekends, it is apparently official.

They have to been released! They are posted on the Disney media site.

2007 event dates are;
June 1-3, 8-10, 15-17 & 22-24

Right now I am thinking of coming in around the 30th and staying until the 5th or 6th.

Okay now that we have the dates I need to start planning what I am going to do.

The only date I will be able to visit the Star Wars events is June 3. I arrive most likely on the late afternoon on June 2.

So if there are arrangements made for meeting on June 3, I'll be around then. If most need to make it the 2nd, I can look into an earlier flight but will not get to the park for opening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter