Dis ladies Star Wars Weekend! May the Force be with us

I'm at SSR.

My friend's son did the Pirate Cruise once and he liked it. They have a snack and they go to the resorts looking for treasure apparently.

She had to hang around GF while he was on the cruise. She was going to ride over to MK for a bit but President Bush picked that day to do a fundraiser at GF and when he came in, they shut the monorail down.

She said they pair the kids up with other kids, so they always have a buddy.

I have done so many fireworks cruises, I don't think I'll be doing another one...

has anybody done the tea at GF? I love that. If I do it on this trip it would have to be on Sunday when everyone else has left.

Kendra, come down when I stay at AKL on points, I charge 20 bucks a night to crash on my points.

That's a bargain Catherine!

Capt Hook and Mr Smee are actually in the area where you have your snacks before the cruise. They walk you out to your boat but they dont go with you. The pirate on the boat is really funny and they do some trivia and give out prizes. Then once you dock there is a meet and greet with Peter Pan.

How many people can go on that? Is that something ya'll are interested in doing too?

I'm at SSR.

My friend's son did the Pirate Cruise once and he liked it. They have a snack and they go to the resorts looking for treasure apparently.

She had to hang around GF while he was on the cruise. She was going to ride over to MK for a bit but President Bush picked that day to do a fundraiser at GF and when he came in, they shut the monorail down.

She said they pair the kids up with other kids, so they always have a buddy.

I have done so many fireworks cruises, I don't think I'll be doing another one...

has anybody done the tea at GF? I love that. If I do it on this trip it would have to be on Sunday when everyone else has left.

Kendra, come down when I stay at AKL on points, I charge 20 bucks a night to crash on my points.

that is very generous Catherine, thanks! :flower3: when do we go? ;)

Of course one of the trip reports I read this week the family stayed at AKL and went on and on about how wonderful it was.

I hope to book at AKV for September 2008 (week after Labor Day). I don't own there so I don't know if I'll get in until they finish the new building, but I'll try to get there for at least part of the week.

I also want to do Halloween through Veterans Day at the Beach Club.

So what day would be good for the Ohana's breakfast? I was thinking about going ahead and making some ADR's for the trip.

I love love love the Ohana's breakfast, it is one of our traditions and the characters there really take a lot of time with the kids, at least in our experience. Stitch is also Adam's favrorite character so we definitely want to be included on this one.

For the day, shouldn't it be Friday or Sunday, Saturday we'll be wanting to get to MGM early right?

No but I think they would really like it.

Are of you interested in doing the magica gathering Fireworks cruise?

We would love to do this also, we've done it once and had a really good time.

Maybe the night we do this we could eat at Chef Mickey's for dinner since it launches from the Contemporary? Or would that be too much food? :confused3

Oh and YAY!!! Kendra is coming:banana: :banana: :banana:

How many people can go on that? Is that something ya'll are interested in doing too?

Its a GG event so 8 8 of us would need to sign up for it. We have done it twice and had a good time both times. The desserts are not as nice as they used to be but they still have stuff the kids like. You get a good view of the EWP and of Wishes.

Its a GG event so 8 8 of us would need to sign up for it. We have done it twice and had a good time both times. The desserts are not as nice as they used to be but they still have stuff the kids like. You get a good view of the EWP and of Wishes.

Deena, that sounds like a lot of fun, I am definately interested in it.

Also, I think that I am signing the kiddos up for the Pirate Cruise from the GC, on Thursday, May 31st. :thumbsup2

I made an ADR for 12 people at Ohana's Breakfast on Sunday, June 3rd at 9:20 am.:cool1:

Edited to add: If that day doesn't work, let me know. I can always change it!

well Chris has officially caught paintball fever! He just informed me that he plans on doing the Chicago tournament in June so I don't think we will end up being able to make the SWW trip unless the Chicago thing falls through, just can't do that much travelling and spend that much money within 2 weeks :eek:

well Chris has officially caught paintball fever! He just informed me that he plans on doing the Chicago tournament in June so I don't think we will end up being able to make the SWW trip unless the Chicago thing falls through, just can't do that much travelling and spend that much money within 2 weeks :eek:

Kendra that's not good :guilty:

Oh no Kendra, that sucks! At least Chris is feeling well enough to play, so I guess that is good, but we will miss you!

I told ds to ask his friend if he wanted to come along, hopefully he will remember to do that today.

I've been kinda worried that Adam is going feel strange there with all of the younger kiddos and I'd like for him to have someone his age to hang out with. I guess when you are twelve hanging out with your Mom is not a cool thing to do :rotfl:

And here I thought I was a happening, cool groovy chick :hippie: ;)

I told ds to ask his friend if he wanted to come along, hopefully he will remember to do that today.

I've been kinda worried that Adam is going feel strange there with all of the younger kiddos and I'd like for him to have someone his age to hang out with. I guess when you are twelve hanging out with your Mom is not a cool thing to do :rotfl:

And here I thought I was a happening, cool groovy chick :hippie: ;)

Oh but you are Tammy, he just may not realize it yet. ;)

YAY I booked my airfare today. Got a DING in and out of TPA so I took it. If something good for MCO comes along then I will cancel and rebook.
We are flying in late Sunday, the 27th and the boys and I are flying back out Tues the 4th. David will have to leave on Sunday.

YAY I booked my airfare today. Got a DING in and out of TPA so I took it. If something good for MCO comes along then I will cancel and rebook.
We are flying in late Sunday, the 27th and the boys and I are flying back out Tues the 4th. David will have to leave on Sunday.

That is great that you got good airfare Deena! :yay:

Bad news. I won't be able to make it. :sad1:

I don't have any family obligations that weekend, however, I have a bunch in the weeks after that. Monica & Dave (sis & BIL) will be getting their phDs the following week, I want to be there for that. It's a Thursday, and to get to their school on time will mean I need to take the day off. I might need to take that Friday off as well. And they have a wedding to go to on July 5th, so again I will need to take the day off. Jake's birthday party (in VA) will be either the weekend before 4th of July or the weekend after, so I may need to take the days around 4th of July off. And we're going to VA for Christmas, so I am going to need a few days for that, and of course, our November trip. So I'm afraid I might actually run out of days off! Something had to give, and I'm afraid it's this trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter