Dis Pudding Club

Thought I would share these pics of some cakes we did for Kennys little cousin for his 3rd Birthday :)

IMG_1989.jpg

IMG_1993.jpg

IMG_1992.jpg

brilliant cupcakes as always.

Also liked the blueberry choux ring - I've never tried making choux before.

I've got to make some pineapple and carrot muffins for DD tomorrow so I'll show a picture and let you know how they turn out. Her homework for the last couple of weeks was to produce a healthy living leaflet for the Y3 children (she's in Y5) and she wanted to include a recipe suitable for a lunchbox. We found this muffin recipe which uses shredded wheat - I'm intrigued to see how they turn out.

Thought I would share these pics of some cakes we did for Kennys little cousin for his 3rd Birthday :)

IMG_1989.jpg

IMG_1993.jpg

IMG_1992.jpg

Oh Elaine your cakes are fantastic:worship::worship:, im sure the little boy was over the moon with them:cloud9::cloud9:

You probably think this is a stupid question Elaine, but do you have a recipe for cupcakes and icing that you could recommend:confused::confused:

My 2 older DD's would love to make some pretty pink cupcakes for the baby's christening in a few weeks, and although ive done lots of baking over the years (I would post some pics on here but I havnt a clue how you do it:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:)we have never made cupcakes:confused3, is it just a basic sponge recipe??

Hope you dont think im being too thick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes1

Thanks all for your comments on the Mickey cakes :lovestruc

Oh Elaine your cakes are fantastic:worship::worship:, im sure the little boy was over the moon with them:cloud9::cloud9:

You probably think this is a stupid question Elaine, but do you have a recipe for cupcakes and icing that you could recommend:confused::confused:

My 2 older DD's would love to make some pretty pink cupcakes for the baby's christening in a few weeks, and although ive done lots of baking over the years (I would post some pics on here but I havnt a clue how you do it:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:)we have never made cupcakes:confused3, is it just a basic sponge recipe??

Hope you dont think im being too thick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes1

Paula I will PM you

My Dad used to make these all the time when I was growing up and recently I decided to give them a go - they were a real blast from the past :)

Sponge Drops with Strawberry & Kiwi and Banana & Strawberry

IMG_1891.jpg

My Dad used to make these all the time when I was growing up and recently I decided to give them a go - they were a real blast from the past :)

Sponge Drops with Strawberry & Kiwi and Banana & Strawberry

IMG_1891.jpg

Those look so goooood :worship::worship: So perfect for summer too with the fresh fruit :cool1: I love the effect of the dusting of icing sugar over these. No need to ask if you enjoyed them from the look of this pic :thumbsup2

Are you willing to share your recipe or is it a family secret?

Those look so goooood :worship::worship: So perfect for summer too with the fresh fruit :cool1: I love the effect of the dusting of icing sugar over these. No need to ask if you enjoyed them from the look of this pic :thumbsup2

Are you willing to share your recipe or is it a family secret?

Not a secret at all Lee - it is actually an old Bero recipe :thumbsup2

2 eggs
75g caster sugar
75g self raising flour, sifted

* heat the oven to 200c, gas 6
* whisk the eggs and sugar until thick, creamy and almost white in colour
* carefully fold in the flour
* place small spoonfuls well apart on a greased baking sheet and bake for about 5 minutes
* cool and then sandwich together with cream and your choice of fruit etc

Enjoy :)

2 eggs
75g caster sugar

* place small spoonfuls well apart on a greased baking sheet and bake for about 5 minutes

Those look yummmmmmy :) is this recipe for 4?

2 eggs
75g caster sugar

They look quite healthy too as the sponge is fat free ( apart from the whipped cream filling of course ) :thumbsup2

I think it was yes - suppose it depends on how big you want the drops to be. I used a dessert spoon full for each one. Hope this helps :thumbsup2

It certainly does :goodvibes thanks!

They look quite healthy too as the sponge is fat free ( apart from the whipped cream filling of course ) :thumbsup2

I was thinking the same thing - going to work out how many weight watcher's points this will set me back :lmao:

I made these chocolate chip cookies today and they are lovely....I met up with some friends today and took a bag full....they didn't last long, both adults and kids loved them:thumbsup2

Picture1029.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter