Dis Pudding Club

Don't laugh at my Minnie Mouse (not too much anyway).

687Portfolio.jpg

The Star Wars cake was for my son who turned 11 yesterday. I loved making the lightsabers.

734Portfolio.jpg

65863477.jpg
hosted on twitpic

Hello! new(ish) here thought I'd join in.

Here's some Lemon Meringue Cupcakes I made a little while back - everything, including Lemon Curd from scratch!

Looking through all the photos has made me hungry!

They look yummy David! My husband loves lemon meringue, can you share the recipe please?

65863477.jpg
hosted on twitpic

Hello! new(ish) here thought I'd join in.

Here's some Lemon Meringue Cupcakes I made a little while back - everything, including Lemon Curd from scratch!

Looking through all the photos has made me hungry!

Hi David - and welcome to the thread.

We are trying to get this resurrected and get all the pudding lovers out there to share their recipes and favourite puds - whether they are homemade, shop bought or from the menu in your local restaurant.
The impression I am getting is that some of you have stopped posting because of some of the more 'professional' looking entries - and while I don't want to discourage anyone from sharing their delicious creations I DO want to encourage everyone to get involved :goodvibes

Hi guys, loving the recent cakes....makes me feel hungry...

Could you please share your scone recipies.......mine never turn out right:rotfl:

Could you please share your scone recipies.......mine never turn out right:rotfl:

I use my mums old recipe for fruit scones and it is as follows

225g SR Flour & a pinch of salt
50g butter or margarine
25g caster sugar
75g sultanas
1 egg beaten with milk to make 150ml (reserve a little for glazing)

* mix the flour and salt and rub in the margarine to make a light crumb
* stir in the sugar and the fruit
* add the egg & milk mix and stir with a knife until the mixture starts to come together
* knead lightly on a floured surface and press down carefully to a thickness of 1½ cm and cut out into rounds.
* brush the tops with a little egg/milk mix and bake for 10 minutes at 220c or Gas 7

Enjoy

50g butter or margarine
25g caster sugar
75g sultanas

* add the egg & milk mix and stir with a knife until the mixture starts to come together
* knead lightly on a floured surface and press down carefully to a thickness of 1½ cm and cut out into rounds.
* brush the tops with a little egg/milk mix and bake for 10 minutes at 220c or Gas 7

Enjoy

I have to pick out the sultanas, I hate them!

50g butter or margarine
25g caster sugar
75g sultanas

Enjoy

Thank you:thumbsup2 I made the scones today with some children that I work with....welll........they didn't look anything like yours:rotfl:...I wasn't even brave enough to try one:lmao:

The kids loved making them, thanks for sharing:thumbsup2

just enjoyed a tummy rumbling 30 minutes looking through this thread and thought I'd add a couple of my recent efforts

Firstly, my chocolate slabby cake (named by my DS) - DH, DD and DS have all had this for their birthdays in the last few weeks

DSC04493.jpg

This is an Apricot loaf (a Mary Berry recipe) which I made for the Thursday group (a group of us that help out in the infant school every Thursday morning - the cake rota is the best bit!). The icing is made with icing sugar and apricot jam which I thought was unusual bu was actually very nice.

ApricotLoaf.jpg

and finally some chocolate brownies, made very simply from a Betty Crocker mix by the children

DSC03746.jpg

It's my turn on the Thursday cake rota next week so I should have something else to post, but I'm toying with the Key Lime pie recipe posted earlier on.

just enjoyed a tummy rumbling 30 minutes looking through this thread and thought I'd add a couple of my recent efforts

Firstly, my chocolate slabby cake (named by my DS) - DH, DD and DS have all had this for their birthdays in the last few weeks

DSC04493.jpg

This is an Apricot loaf (a Mary Berry recipe) which I made for the Thursday group (a group of us that help out in the infant school every Thursday morning - the cake rota is the best bit!). The icing is made with icing sugar and apricot jam which I thought was unusual bu was actually very nice.

ApricotLoaf.jpg

and finally some chocolate brownies, made very simply from a Betty Crocker mix by the children

DSC03746.jpg

It's my turn on the Thursday cake rota next week so I should have something else to post, but I'm toying with the Key Lime pie recipe posted earlier on.

They all look fab :thumbsup2 but I especially like the look of the Slabby Cake :love:

I think we may have to have some recipes from you ;)

I just relised i never showed you our ice cream cones etc from the bake sale so here they are,( some may have seen these on FB ) were making a cinderellas carriage cake this week for my cousin dd birthday so will show you when its done!!

love the cakes by the way, hp hat is great x

IMG_4743.jpg

IMG_4738.jpg

IMG_4745.jpg

I just relised i never showed you our ice cream cones etc from the bake sale so here they are,( some may have seen these on FB ) were making a cinderellas carriage cake this week for my cousin dd birthday so will show you when its done!!

love the cakes by the way, hp hat is great x

IMG_4743.jpg

IMG_4738.jpg

IMG_4745.jpg

Very nice :thumbsup2 We did some recently - they certainly go down well with the kids :banana:

We had our first BBQ of the year today and no BBQ is complete until you add a dessert :yay:

Strawberry & Blueberry Choux Ring

IMG_1329.jpg

and some Eclairs

IMG_1339.jpg

Was looking to post these and found this thread so thought I would add them here.
I know this is cheating as I did not make the cakes but me and my DW celebrated our 25h wedding anniversary with a princess and pirate party and these are the cakes we had.

Our princess version

DSC_0003.jpg

and my favourite the pirate cake

DSC_0002.jpg

Still cannot get myself to cut up the pirate cake but will have to sometime just need to admire it a little longer.
hope you like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter