Dis Pudding Club

oh come on you know very well that comment was aimed at me and tim:rotfl2:

Wherever would you get that idea? I don't have the faintest clue how you would arrive at that conclusion since I don't recall ever suggesting that you are naughty :rolleyes1

:lmao::rotfl2:

Wherever would you get that idea? I don't have the faintest clue how you would arrive at that conclusion since I don't recall ever suggesting that you are naughty :rolleyes1

:lmao::rotfl2:

hrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmm...character assination on the dis:rotfl2:
good job i know you:lmao:

What is wrong with people. I nip over here to keep abreast of things and look at you all misbehaving.
I don't know how you can see anything other than a cowboy hat with those biscuits. The fact that its pink is because it's a girls hat - obviously.
Bravo to Louise and DD. Ignore all the knockers on here. You should be very pleased at serving up such wonderful teats - sorry, treats. Can't wait to see what comes next. Maybe a nice Woody??
Kenny Nipples - sorry Nicholls (typo - can't imagine what I was thinking :confused3)

What is wrong with people. I nip over here to keep abreast of things and look at you all misbehaving.
I don't know how you can see anything other than a cowboy hat with those biscuits. The fact that its pink is because it's a girls hat - obviously.
Bravo to Louise and DD. Ignore all the knockers on here. You should be very pleased at serving up such wonderful teats - sorry, treats. Can't wait to see what comes next. Maybe a nice Woody??
Kenny Nipples - sorry Nicholls (typo - can't imagine what I was thinking :confused3)

So many things I could reply to that !! But as my dh said in my reply im not allowed to reference Woody Im having to leave it there! :lmao:

Very clever Mr Nipples :goodvibes

really louise, did you get a BUZZ out of that one??:rotfl2:

really louise, did you get a BUZZ out of that one??:rotfl2:

I cant believe You just said that !!!

Anyway in a bid to take this Pudding club back on track heres what I made yesterday -

208058_1883037030141_1067814739_2188578_4262806_n.jpg

207560_1883034270072_1067814739_2188568_1467855_n.jpg

A nice marble cake with chocolate Ganache topping and it tasted as good as it looked :goodvibes
The recipe can be found HERE

Sarah, that looks lush :thumbsup2

was it easy to make?

Very easy .... I will dig out the recipe and post it !!

Wow Sarah I love Banoffee pie. Very lush :lovestruc

I have been busy making cookies this afternoon with my DD. They are meant to be Jessies Cowgirl hat however the lads in my house think they are hiliarious and we have made rude cookies - You Decide :lmao:

205643_1878271631009_1067814739_2183587_2516817_n.jpg

Louise xxx

I do a lot of breast feeding support in my job and these definitely look familiar .... sorry Louise :rotfl2:

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: very witty !!!

I cant believe You just said that !!!

Anyway in a bid to take this Pudding club back on track heres what I made yesterday -

208058_1883037030141_1067814739_2188578_4262806_n.jpg

207560_1883034270072_1067814739_2188568_1467855_n.jpg

A nice marble cake with chocolate Ganache topping and it tasted as good as it looked :goodvibes
The recipe can be found HERE

Now that cake looks delish :goodvibes

Well we are still churning out the cupcakes :)

IMG_6377.jpg

but we have also been tackling some bigger projects and would love to know what you think

'Ellie-Rose'

1-1-1.jpg

'Emily'

3-2-1.jpg

I've been busy making a 16th Birthday cake for my niece.....she loves Harry Potter

DSCN2499.jpg

If your not a HP fan, this is meant to be the sorting hat:rotfl:

I had to use three cakes, 8i madera cake, 7in chocolate with choc chips, 6in white choc......I then covered it in choc paste( this is the first time I have ever used it, so quite pleased)

My niece loved it....I also mage her frog biscuits and covered them in choc...need to take a photo of them

Well we are still churning out the cupcakes :)

IMG_6377.jpg

but we have also been tackling some bigger projects and would love to know what you think

'Ellie-Rose'

1-1-1.jpg

'Emily'

3-2-1.jpg

These cakes are fantastic, a real gift you have there :goodvibes

I've been busy making a 16th Birthday cake for my niece.....she loves Harry Potter

DSCN2499.jpg

If your not a HP fan, this is meant to be the sorting hat:rotfl:

I had to use three cakes, 8i madera cake, 7in chocolate with choc chips, 6in white choc......I then covered it in choc paste( this is the first time I have ever used it, so quite pleased)

My niece loved it....I also mage her frog biscuits and covered them in choc...need to take a photo of them

Love this cake, another gifted cake person :goodvibes

I thought this thread was worthy of a bump.

Left: Pear & Ginger scones

Right: Cheese scones

100_2038.jpg

DD wanted to bake this afternoon so we made some Sultana Scones :)

IMG_1261.jpg

we all ate one straight from the oven :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter