DISappearing Peeps meets

I bouaght a new noise machine, mine is over ten years old isnt working - Halloween Candy, snacks - cheese, and crackers and nuts, toothpaste, chlorax wipes, costume for dd, Champage for us!

I didnt buy ginger, dramamine, ear planes (wally doesnt carry these items, must now go to Walgreens)

what's the noise machine for?

be sure to get the non-drowsy dramamine!

oh yeah -
and there's that work thing.
who needs it, right?

seriously! i need to be typing and instead i'm DISing and looking at the steve soares website for show times!

Me too... should be working, instead browsing DIS and other disney sites.

HM opened back up today!! Supposedly the updates are really cool. I get to see it in 2 days!! They have a special AP priority line from Fri-Sun, I am super excited.

I always seem to forget at least one thing, so I will probably figure out what it is around the GA/FL line.

Me too... should be working, instead browsing DIS and other disney sites.

HM opened back up today!! Supposedly the updates are really cool. I get to see it in 2 days!! They have a special AP priority line from Fri-Sun, I am super excited.

I always seem to forget at least one thing, so I will probably figure out what it is around the GA/FL line.

what's an AP priority line?

and what route do you guys take to orlando?

hey punkin - I lost all my favorites when my computer had to be reimaged - what's the showtimes link?

Hey Peeps! Saw the chatter on here, and yeah, I'm thinking about the trip too. I went on my lunch to Trade Secret to by some hair products that I was out of. I ran accross the way to New York & Co, and I think I have to go back there when I get off work. (Oh, how I want new clothes that fit better!) I don't think I'll find anything there for the trip though (probably mostly work stuff), so I'll still need to go to Old Navy sometime. I shouldn't buy a lot of clothes for the trip anyway, since they probably won't fit next year, and they'll be out of season here by the time we get home, if not before. Then there's the toiletries and snacks, and I think DH and I are going out shopping for those on Sunday. I am just thinking...most of the Peeps are going to be gone already when I am counting down my last few days! We will be arriving at WDW 2 weeks from today!!! :woohoo:

thanks punkin!
high school musical pep rally is not going on right now! Ack!
I wonder if it will be back by the 24th? Anthony really wanted to see it.
We're taking him to HSM on Ice on Sunday as an early birthday present. Hopefully, if it's not going on at MGM, he won't be too disapointed.

hey punkin - I lost all my favorites when my computer had to be reimaged - what's the showtimes link?

what's an AP priority line?

and what route do you guys take to orlando?

From the email they sent:

Exclusive Passholder Access
When The Haunted Mansion reopens, you'll be given priority access, and will be among the first to experience all the eerie new enhancements to this classic Disney attraction. Including a ghoulish new scene, haunting new audio and more ghastly ghosts than ever before.

It all happens Sept. 14, 15 & 16 from 9 am to 12 pm. Just look for the Passholder "Priority Access" entrance.

So I assume it is what Lynda said, like a special AP fastpass.

We take I-40 to I-95 to I-4. Takes about 8.5-9 hours, including gas, bathroom, and one short meal stop. We are about 1 mile from I-40 so it is a pretty easy drive, almost all highway.

We take I-40 to I-95 to I-4. Takes about 8.5-9 hours, including gas, bathroom, and one short meal stop. We are about 1 mile from I-40 so it is a pretty easy drive, almost all highway.

oh, okay. i was just curious if you came by me at all. i'm like 10 minutes from I-85 just north of atlanta.

Steve Soares site - should I print a copy of that? What else do I need copies of??!!! :rotfl2:

Lynda you're so skinny!!

Noise machine is my life saver - it drowns out dh's snoring for the most part!! I can pick waterfall, rain, crickets, etc.. (only 5 choices for $20) battery or a/c adaptable (I can take it camping - drives the adults nuts trying to figure it out!! :rotfl2: )

Got the non drowzy dramamine :thumbsup2 and the ear planes... need candy to chew on the plane, and books to read... *sigh what else am I gonna have to spend disney money on??! :rotfl:

Happy Happy Birthday Wendy

Punkin - I'll be passing by on I-75 sometime between 4 and 8 am on wednesday! we'll wave!

oh, okay. i was just curious if you came by me at all. i'm like 10 minutes from I-85 just north of atlanta.

I am about 10 minutes from I-85 as well, but that isn't the best way to go for us. It takes about 6 hours from here to Atlanta, then another 6 from Atlanta to Orlando, so it would add 3-4 hours to our trip. But hey, if you ever feel like jumping on I-85 and coming north, you are more than welcome! :goodvibes

Hey Sandy, I have a noise machine for the same exact reason (DH snores). Which one did you buy? Where did you get it? I have an old one that I know is going to die one of these days. White noise is the setting we usually use.

NO diapers this time!!!! YESsss! :cutie: I put a cellphone # tag on our stroller and plan on doing that with our camera bag too. I hate searching and we lose something every time.

I hear ya on that! DD was still having issues last sept so I ahd to pack like a million pairs of underwear. Not this trip :yay:

I just spent the last hour trying to clean out my spare room to start the packing process. (thank goodness my sister is here with me todayand the only kid I have today is my own. I soooooo needed to start getting stuff ready) Anyways, I am attempting not to tell Amanda when we leave until the very last minute. Maybe even when I wake her up to leave for the airprort. She is still thinking she has to 'earn' it and the bribe is working too well to ruin it just yet ;)

I am not obsessing!! :upsidedow

I am not excited... :scared1:

I was at wallyworld Kat looking for those L.E.D. candles (they look real, but no flame! goog nightligth material) and there it was - $19.99 I've seen them at Target as well - Homeodic machine - believe it or not one of the "rain" sounds sounds just like white noise!! :laughing: (one sounds like running water, which of course makes you wanna pee!) :rotfl2: So there are only 5 settings, but it takes AA batteries as well as plugging it in!

I altered dd Pirate dress so it fits now - I've looked for DH - they have one for $20 ish dollars at Wallyworld and JoAnn Fabrics (same costume diff prices :sad2: ) I'm talking material so thin you CAN read thru it!! the arms are white gauze - you know how thin gauze is right? and it has a brown stretchy back - longish - that's it. Twenty bucks. :sad2:

I have a Rennasaince dress I'll pack - and hang on dh's arm - I'll wear a crown too!! (we're going to do this 21st - I figure we'll get to MK around 2ish, then we have CP ressies at 6 - so we'll dress for dinner - I packed candy and mailed it to us - so we're not doing MNSSHP exactly - we'll be way too tired - up at 4am... but I think we can still soak in the atmosphere before we crash!)

i can't believe i'm multi-quoting on this thread. that's a first! must mean we're getting close! :woohoo:

Steve Soares site - should I print a copy of that? What else do I need copies of??!!! :rotfl2:

i just jot down the showtimes i'm interested in. also, he updates it once a week, so i'm not writing down times until next week because they could change.

Punkin - I'll be passing by on I-75 sometime between 4 and 8 am on wednesday! we'll wave!

i'll wave too!!! i hope it's closer to 4:00 a.m. you DON'T want to deal with atlanta traffic anytime after 7:00 a.m.!!!

I am about 10 minutes from I-85 as well, but that isn't the best way to go for us. It takes about 6 hours from here to Atlanta, then another 6 from Atlanta to Orlando, so it would add 3-4 hours to our trip. But hey, if you ever feel like jumping on I-85 and coming north, you are more than welcome! :goodvibes

ray and i have considered taking a weekend trip up to charleston. yeah, i know that's south carolina, but it's a carolina! hey, have you ever heard of carowinds (or something like that) amusement park? we saw a flyer for it the other day and it looks pretty cool.

I looked at the Steve Soares Web site and all I saw was that the guy who used to send him the entertainment updates is no longer doing it! Am I not looking in the right spot?

I usually like to check when Off Kilter will be playing. I think it is typically Sunday - Thursday afternoons/evenings.

kilt4zo.gif

ray and i have considered taking a weekend trip up to charleston. yeah, i know that's south carolina, but it's a carolina! hey, have you ever heard of carowinds (or something like that) amusement park? we saw a flyer for it the other day and it looks pretty cool.

Carowinds is near Charlotte, about 2 hours from here. We have thought of going once or twice but have never followed through. Maybe next summer? D's brother lives in Charlotte, or we have thought of making a weekend of it and finding a nice hotel.

Charleston is about 4.5 hours from here, not too much closer than Atlanta. We have been down to Atlanta a few times, but don't get down there often.

I am ALL PACKED!! Well, except my makeup and such for work tomorrow! I am so happy that we are staying DVC with a washer/dryer, because I was able to fit everything I want to take in a makeup bag and a 20" carryon-sized suitcase. I brought enough clothes for 5 days plus 3-4 extra shirts, pairs of socks, and underwear, 3 bathing suits, one pair of pj's, 2 pairs of shoes, and was able to fit it all in the suitcase. I love that my husband manages a luggage store, we get all sorts of fun freebies to help with packing!

I looked at the Steve Soares Web site and all I saw was that the guy who used to send him the entertainment updates is no longer doing it! Am I not looking in the right spot?

I usually like to check when Off Kilter will be playing. I think it is typically Sunday - Thursday afternoons/evenings.

kilt4zo.gif

there should be a menu near the top of each park. you just click on that park and the schedules should be listed there.

I just scheduled a GF photo session for my dd while we're there. I preordered the photopass so there's no charge so I figured why not? We've never purchased the photopass CD before but with 2 trips this month I think it will be fun to have.

Have you guys considered doing a group photopass share? Then everyone could have a CD and share the $99 prepaid cost. We are part of a group on the budget board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter