Disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies.

At the risk of getting banned, Kathy Werling (on the show) has always come off as super nice, sometimes to a fault (recent example is not standing up for herself after the rest of the crew laughed at her for her Pinocchio movie review, her opinion is her opinion!). It’s hard to imagine her laying the ban hammer and deleting posts for the last 20 years while going on the show and giving out wholesome content and what seems to be great travel agent service.
Kathy Werling is an absolute sweetheart. I know her additionally from a craft group were both in. I met her and Teresa and the late Cheshire Figment at a meet at the Pop so long ago that Teresa's kids were little. Kathy's screen name at least back then, was SafetyMom.
I haven't been active on these forums for years. I was pretty active in the trip planning and trip report forums. One group became so close we took it onto a private Facebook group we created and still keep in touch 14 years later.

The least they could do is drop a note into one of the other threads as to why it was deleted. Not going to do much for minimizing emotions running high...

Sayhello
When these kinds of things happen and we aren’t given an explanation, we’re left to speculate. All that I can come up with was that the thread had many comments regarding one moderator….including some jokes, memes about her. It’s possible that someone higher than Corey….and that’s one guy….asked for it to be removed. If that’s the case…not much hope for this place.

What was that other realtors name that left? He was a hot, young, straight guy that Pete seemed so smitten over.

I wonder if Pete will leave the state of Florida and relocate elsewhere? California? I wonder how many DVC points does he own?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter