Disney 12x12 ABC Page Swap/MAW:COMPLETE

vent to myself:

struggling with Unlocking the Magic. I wanted to use this page:
vsalmon-sketch24.jpg

but I just can't make it work in my head. Nothing seems to go well together even though the papers I have are from the same line.

This whole set is holding up my creativity! ERGH!! I think I'm going to table it til the weekend and I'll work on finishing up "Resorts" and "Zip-a-dee-do-dah". I just need to finish assembling both, I should have that done today or tomorrow.

what? wait.....how many tags were we supposed to send? cause i sent 2. one for the girl book and one for the boy book.

and
my B pages have names on the back. because they are boy/girl specific.
thanks.

Your fine Holly. If you are in one group you make two tags. So for instance Buffy you are in both groups, so you need to make 4 tags. HTH.

Jennifer and Holly I got your box. Actually it probably was here yesterday, but when my DH got in his pickup he came back in with the box today. I got a pretty good mailman. We have gotten 24 inches of rain in the past 3 days, so he kept it nice and dry for me. :goodvibes

Shawn-Finishing up the tags tonight and I'll be ready to mail. I can mail tomorrow or would you rather I wait until early next week with all the weather y'all are having?

Thanks for the heads up. The worse of it is done. A totoal of 23 inches of rain. Boy we needed it. We were in a deficit of 17. Feel free to mail them which ever day is easier for you to go by the PO. If it is raining and I am not home I know now my mailman will leave them in my dh truck to stay dry.

Hey DB- I got your box today. Heeeaaavvvyyyyy. I have not opened it up yet, but just wanted you to know it is here.

That leaves four more to receive this week and I can get them swapped out and mailed out on Tuesday.

I'm going to mail one box tomorrow and one probably on Wed, if not Tues. I need to finish titles on the last 3 pages. It just takes for.ev.er!!!

I need a welding tool!! the gypsy is going to the top of my xmas list!

Shawn, did you get my two extra tags I sent ya? Just wanted to be certain. I'm so excited to get this one back!!!!!!!!!!!! Gonna be great!

I'm going to mail one box tomorrow and one probably on Wed, if not Tues. I need to finish titles on the last 3 pages. It just takes for.ev.er!!!

I need a welding tool!! the gypsy is going to the top of my xmas list!

:thumbsup2. You can get some great deals on the gypsy now. I have one, but bought it when it first came out. I use it a lot when I do not want to be stuck on my computer. You will love it.

Shawn, did you get my two extra tags I sent ya? Just wanted to be certain. I'm so excited to get this one back!!!!!!!!!!!! Gonna be great!

I did get your extra tags. So you are all set. And you are correct. The pages are so AWESOME in person. I just opend DB and they are beautiful. I have been sooooo tempted to take mine already and go ahead and use them, but I have been a good girl. I open the boxes, admire, and then put up in the closet. Can't wait to start sorting:goodvibes

I'm waiting on the postman to deliver the last of my stickers today & I should be postal tomorrow. Thank you for all your patience. :grouphug:
Sheri

Has everyone mailed out their boxes? I am hoping to swap these out over the extended weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter