Disney ABC page swap- Sign ups May 5th

Hey AZ... I am going to get the sign ups open in April to give some more extra time, so girl you won't be swapless for long. Me on the other hand will be a busy bee. Just from preparing for this one swap I think we will have 13 for sure. I am searching for some 4x6 sketches to use. I really wanted to put that option in there, but you still can do the other two options so no worries there. Then I need to figure out this square thing. I was thinking we could use it as the last page for the MAW books as a sign in tag. We could just use the paper we used for the letters and put our name/disname, what letter pages we did, and anything else. That would be 13 squares, so they could be a little bigger. If really wanted by others, will have to be the majority, make 15 total. One for every swapper and then for the 2 books.

If you are ok with a newbie joining this swap I'd enjoying being lucky 13!

I am comfortable with a newbie joining. PIF explained it very well with all the work and expense that is involved. As long as you are comfortable with all the work it involves join. We always love to have new swapies. It is a very big swap for your first time, but in the end you get these incrediable pages back and all you need to do is slap some pictures on it.

I am working on getting the details workout to open this swap up a little sooner than scheduled. I also posted a link on page 4 of the last Disney ABC completed page swap that we had if you would like to see what the finished product looks like. I will post on here when I plan to post the sign ups, which will be a different thread. So check back often. Glad to have you here. :welcome:

On a side note to PBF: Oh you will not be happy. I am ashamed!! I have gone waayyy over budget this month. Like almost 3 months in one. :sad2::faint:

For the squares thing... it's confusing isn't it? I am lovin the squares just as Sarah posted in her example...with an ABC letter on each made to match the 2 letters we were assigned to scrap. It's my favorite idea so far. It could be a title page?? I think it would look so cute. Would we have room on a single 12x12 page to fit 26 squares? I think so? Any interest in that Nemomom?

I have been doing some thinking on this idea. This swap is so big and it takes a lot of work to complete. Plus I have added a total of 4 more pages per person so we can make 2 MAW albums. Having everyone make 28 squares would be too much. Also to place 26 squares on one page the squares would be so small it would be impossible,at least for me, to embellish it with my letters. I have troubles with 8x8 pages.

However, I do like the idea and I leaning towards using it as the "tags" we include for the 2 MAW books where we put or Disname/first name, the letters we did , and a small note(if room). I think that those would make a nice last page for the 2 MAW albums. We would just do one for each album, so that would be 13 on a page.

Oh Yea!!:cool1:
CKC-Mesa is coming up in a couple of weeks and I can go shopping there for "stuff"!
I'm still thrown a bit by the squares but I think Im getting it and I'm sure someone will post ideas of how it should be.
I'm really looking forward to this. This is one of those someday Im gonna do that swaps and it looks like someday is here!:goodvibes

On a side note to PBF: Oh you will not be happy. I am ashamed!! I have gone waayyy over budget this month. Like almost 3 months in one. :sad2::faint:

There must be something in the water - so did I!

The going-out-of-business sale at the LSS was a rare thing, and I reeeeeeellllllyyyyyyy far exceeded any reasonable budget in buying scrap supplies but mostly store fixtures. My "home repair/renovations" cash envelope was the victim of my excesses - well, STORAGE things are for the home, right? :rotfl2: (even if they only ever hold scrappy stuff, they COULD hold something else someday!). I practically expected Dave Ramsey and tinkryansmom to show up at my door saying "Hey, you, put that $ back in that envelope!"

We'll both do better next month. :thumbsup2 (But we'll have less fun!) :sad2: CKC is at the end of April and I have a separate (but small!) budget for shopping there.

Best wishes on this great swap - it kills me to sit it out, but I've got to get back to work on my own pages for a change. I KNOW I'll kick myself later when I see all the terrific work!

There must be something in the water - so did I!

Best wishes on this great swap - it kills me to sit it out, but I've got to get back to work on my own pages for a change. I KNOW I'll kick myself later when I see all the terrific work!

:sad1: Say it isn't so. :sad2: I do understand about wanting to scrap. I took a few months off. Hey maybe you and ZTH can take one spot and split....;) Yeah I am trying to change your mind.

On the budge thing.... well made me feel a little better. My lss closed last year, so I know what you did...:laughing: I bought one swirly stand that is on the floor and one that sits on a table and then this wall hanging thing too. But I use them all (they are packed full of stuff plus my 20 jet max cubes...:scared1:). All these cricut carts have got me going spending crazy and 2 peas too. Maybe because it is spring in the air.

:flower3: Nan is the best at this kind of stuff. :) Finding things, ideas, examples, angeling. She's our go to gal.

You know I'm in. Haha. I'd like to get this done and out before I leave - when is this due?

I'm sorry if I missed it.

Also, I wanted to add one to V - Vroom Vroom. *cough* (Not that I've already bought paper for a car-related page or anything from previously mentioned LSS...) *cough*

You know I'm in. Haha. I'd like to get this done and out before I leave - when is this due?

I'm sorry if I missed it.

Also, I wanted to add one to V - Vroom Vroom. *cough* (Not that I've already bought paper for a car-related page or anything from previously mentioned LSS...) *cough*

I can add that one in ZTH. I am going to have the due date Aug.30, if later it would have to be after Sept.20 because I will not be back home till then. I dont mind either way, especially since it is a big swap it will give more time. Now you need to get your Mom to join in!!!

Shawn, I am going to have to sit this one out. I do, however, want to make something for the MAW albums. I'd be thrilled to do either (or both) of the title and ending pages.

Let me know,

Thanks, Shawn - it is SO lovely to be wanted!!! The MAW aspect to this swap really makes it extra tempting...! And we've got another WDW trip coming up, along with the two cruises....so I would *really* use the pages. (Insert image of tearing hair out!!!)

Since Danica seems to be lining up her participation already (I wondered why she was buying so much of that car paper!!!), I'll see if she wants to go in with me or if I'd be in on my own...

I'll/we'll figure it out - and watch for the sign-up post...you silver-tongued devil, you! :love:

Since Danica seems to be lining up her participation already (I wondered why she was buying so much of that car paper!!!), I'll see if she wants to go in with me or if I'd be in on my own...

I can be a little stinker sometimes. I am :jumping1: for joy if you and Danica join.

Shawn, I am going to have to sit this one out. I do, however, want to make something for the MAW albums. I'd be thrilled to do either (or both) of the title and ending pages.

Let me know,

Did PO3 rub off on you? :sad1: Offering to do either a title page or ending page is so nice of you. I think I got the ending page covered with the little square thing, but if you still would like to do it around the time to mail back the DHS swap you are hostessing you could hold onto my stuff and just mail mine back in big box (I will include enough postage) and do the title pages. Just let me know around that time. That would be sooo nice of you, but if you do I will need 2 squares(see detail of the swap)so I can put you on the last page too.

Did PO3 rub off on you? :sad1: Offering to do either a title page or ending page is so nice of you. I think I got the ending page covered with the little square thing, but if you still would like to do it around the time to mail back the DHS swap you are hostessing you could hold onto my stuff and just mail mine back in big box (I will include enough postage) and do the title pages. Just let me know around that time. That would be sooo nice of you, but if you do I will need 2 squares(see detail of the swap)so I can put you on the last page too.

No, I have been thinking about it, and I really need to concentrate on my own swap and my own books, I'm very behind in getting Baby Sophie's done, not to mention my own stuff!

I'd be happy to do a title page. One for a girl and one for a boy? I'm not worried about getting them there, we'll figure it out ;)

HI!!!! I just read through this whole thread and would be interrested in joining if there will still be room...even if someone wants to split responsibilty and give me one of their two letters. Please let me know...it would only be my 2nd swap, so I would understand if it is already full and you don't want to split groups. But, I would love to if possible! I am picturing some beautiful work!!! Thanks!

It hasn't opened and won't for a while yet so while many people have expressed interest no one has actually signed up.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter