Disney ABC page swap- Sign ups May 5th

I wanted to let those interested in this swap that I will have sign ups open on May 5th between 9:30-10:00 am. Not only will you get a completed Disney ABC album, but you will also be giving a wonderful gift to 2 Make A Wish kids.

I wanted to let those interested in this swap that I will have sign ups open on May 5th between 9:30-10:00 am. Not only will you get a completed Disney ABC album, but you will also be giving a wonderful gift to 2 Make A Wish kids.

:yay:Can't wait!:yay:

I will need a sign up buddy if anyone is interested. I just scheduled a dr. appt. for dd today for that date and I'll be on the way to the appt. during the time frame for signups. Thanks!

Okay I have been working on the list some more and got it to the final stages. Remember these are ideas that you can use, but if you have a different idea for a letter pm first to make sure it will be general enough for the swap (I had to delete a few for this reason).

Here is a sneek peak:

A: Autographs/Arrival (at park,resort)
B: NemoMom07- Balloons (disney balloon theme)
C: Castle/Characters-general/Celebrate
D: NemoMom07-(disney) Dreams
E: Earing My Ears or Ears/ Entrance
F: "The Favorite". So you can put your favorite ride,momment, etc./Fun/Fastpass
G: Good...?(food, fun, etc...)/Gift Shops/Got Ears
H: Hidden Mickey's/Hats/ Happiest Place on Earth
I: It all Started With a Mouse/ I Love Disney
J: Jungle(its a jungle out there)/Jumpin For Joy
K: Keys to the Kingdom/ Kickin Back at Disney
L: (waiting in)Lines/Lovin It/Lands/Let's Go
M: Monorail/Meet and Greets
N: Nighttime at Disney/Non Stop Fun/Nutty Bunch
O: Once Upon A Time/Obssesed With Disney
P: Parades/Park Maps/ Pressed Pennies
Q: Quiet Time/Queue Line/Quest for Fun/Quotable Moments
R: Room With A View/Reservations/Resort
S: Shopping/Shows/Snacks
T: disney Transportation/Topiaries/
U: Until We Meet Again/Unlocking The Magic
V: Villians/Vacation Time/(first)Visit/Vroom Vroom
W: What Happens In Disney Stays In Disney/Walt Disney(use w/statue pics)/
What Will You Celebrate
X: eXtra Special/eXtradinary eXperiences/ piXie Dust/eXcited
Y: You May Get Wet/ Yipee/You've Got A Friend In Me/Yummy/Yahoo
Z: Zip A Dee Doo Deh/ Zoom

Arggg!!! I just found out that my first day of work at BHC is May 5th... does anybody want to be my buddy? :teeth:

Did you get 13? Unless you have a hard time finding a 13th, I am going to sit this one out. I'll miss it and will whine in the corner because I didn't play, but I won't be able to :(

Are sign ups for this still tomorrow? What time?

Yes sign ups are opening tomorrow between 9:00-9:30 am. It will take me 3 different post to put all the info in, so that is why I need a little extra time to get it all up and ready to go . So when you see I have all 3 posts up I am ready for all the fun!!! Also means ds3 is occupied for the minute :rotfl2: I can't wait. I have been reading and re-reading my stuff, so I hope it is all clear and explainable. I can not wait!!!

Yes sign ups are opening tomorrow between 9:00-9:30 am. It will take me 3 different post to put all the info in, so that is why I need a little extra time to get it all up and ready to go . So when you see I have all 3 posts up I am ready for all the fun!!! Also means ds3 is occupied for the minute :rotfl2: I can't wait. I have been reading and re-reading my stuff, so I hope it is all clear and explainable. I can not wait!!!

Ok...thanks!!! So, are you staring a new thread for the sign ups, putting it at the end here or the beginning here? (Just trying to figure out where to look for it)

NemoMom07 ~ I'm going to sit this one out but if you get into a bind and need someone to help enter items into the OP at any time yell for me, I can do that for you!! :) Magic powers can come in handy from time to time! :)

Whooo I want some magic powers:wizard: Thanks for offering to help. I saw how we jumped on the AK swap and had you in a tail spin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter