**Disney After Hours - Animal Kingdom** FAQ & Discussion Thread

TimTracker just uploaded their review of the event. OMGosh it’s empty!! I wish it were on when we are there in Feb, but it doesn’t fit our dates. We’re doing DHS EMM and MK DAH

I'm really excited about the Rivers of Light showing as part of the event. I hope they keep this.

I hope they keep this, too (whether I watch it or not). I think I'd like to watch it, but at the same time, I'm afraid I'd be antsy if I do, thinking about the walk-ons I was missing. I'll be paying attention to how quickly the general crowds at this event grow and developing a rough "game plan" from that. If the crowds stay like they are, I think I could easily watch this and still get my fill of Pandora and any other attractions or events.

The one thing I'm sure I'll skip is Tough to be a Bug.

Well, after watching Tim & Jen, I am a little excited to do this on the 18th. It looks awesome (and really, really dark & kinda creepy). Hope HS is just as good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter