Disney Christmas Village

I will call tomorrow, THANKS! Just got home it is too late now......

Edit: Got mine today, ordered at 9am! Yay!

DD picked one up yesterday at DTD. She said there were dozens of them stacked up in the store.:earsboy:

I finally got my WDW HM. I've got everything else (I think.) Anyone know anything about any new pieces coming out?

What pieces would you like to see?

Ed

Cool deal Edhi. Dunno what else I'd like to see--maybe the Tiki Room building?:earsboy:

I asked and didn't tell.

I'd kind of like to see the train station from DL. Or did this come out at one time and I missed it?

The arcade would be kind of cool - a nice companion for the movie theater.

Pirates would be neat - either park.

Ed

Any news on new pieces? Or have these all been discontinued?

I was in Disneyland a couple of weeks ago and couldn't even find the Christmas store. I know I should keep up with this better but I just don't think that much about it in June. I even asked a CM where the Christmas store was and she couldn't tell me.

I baven't been to DLR enough times to picture the location of the Xmas store there. At WDW there's one in MK, the HUGE one in DTD, and there's one at DHS(though I'm thinking that one may be seasonal?)

If they are going to have some new items for this year I think we'll be seeing them soon.

Any news on new pieces? Or have these all been discontinued?

I was in Disneyland a couple of weeks ago and couldn't even find the Christmas store. I know I should keep up with this better but I just don't think that much about it in June. I even asked a CM where the Christmas store was and she couldn't tell me.

it is my understanding that they only have one during the holiday season. That is what I heard, as I have never been there later than the beginning of October. There is a store that is open year round in New Orleans Sq, but it's mostly Christopher Radko and is VERY tiny.

If they are going to have some new items for this year I think we'll be seeing them soon.

late August or early September, would be my best guess.
The last new Disney Village piece to come out was the Haunted Mansion in 2006. The castle was released last year in the lodge line (Mickey & Minnie's Tree Farm) and in the Victorian line (it looks like white ware with some burgandy and gold trim).

On Disney Shopping they have Cinderella's Castle for $84.95. Here is the link:

http://www.disneystore.com/hearth-h...sort-winter-castle-miniature/p/1253924/14347/

Looks like it isn't in stock but maybe it might come back.

This castle looks like it has a different lighting scheme to it. The one I have the trees and wreaves change colors like Christmas lights. This one looks like the castle lights up like at the park.

this is the castle from the new vendor. I like it better b/c it has "flood lights" that shine (or rather light up) the castle, as opposed to the last one that you described (with Tink on the spire).

I love the village. I think we are going to take the plunge and buy some pieces this year.

I am searching for the City Hall with Jiminey Cricket of the Christmas Village. But not the Department 56 version.

I'd appreciate any leads you can provide on one of these that is for sale. I lost an auction over a year ago and have not seen one since.

If I find one that I can wrap and put under the tree for my bride, well... move over Santa. :)

Thanks
FP

I am searching for the City Hall with Jiminey Cricket of the Christmas Village. But not the Department 56 version. I'd appreciate any leads you can provide on one of these that is for sale. I lost an auction over a year ago and have not seen one since. If I find one that I can wrap and put under the tree for my bride, well... move over Santa. :) Thanks FP

I have never seen that one. And here I thought all I needed was Casey's Corner.

My friend and I each sold one of these last year....

So I would start watching Ebay for the next 8-10 weeks. Most people selling holiday items wait until October to list them.

I sold one each of the entire collection last year, except the castle, because I can't find the stupid adaptor for it. :headache:

My friend and I each sold one of these last year.... So I would start watching Ebay for the next 8-10 weeks. Most people selling holiday items wait until October to list them. I sold one each of the entire collection last year, except the castle, because I can't find the stupid adaptor for it. :headache:

Can you tell me each piece so I can see what I need? I have: castle, train station, fire station, movie theater, haunted mansion, and emporium

Can you tell me each piece so I can see what I need? I have: castle, train station, fire station, movie theater, haunted mansion, and emporium

I think the only others are City Hall (Jiminey Cricket) and Casey's (Goofy). I can't remember what they all sold for, I had one of each. They all sold for $200 or so, and a couple sold for way more. I loved them, but never displayed them, I was worried my special needs son would try to touch them, and snap a piece off.

I think the only others are City Hall (Jiminey Cricket) and Casey's (Goofy). I can't remember what they all sold for, I had one of each. They all sold for $200 or so, and a couple sold for way more. I loved them, but never displayed them, I was worried my special needs son would try to touch them, and snap a piece off.

Mine are out permanently. We snapped tinker bell off the castle. Oops

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter