***Disney Design Addict's Chit Chat,Designs and Pixie Dust! Everybody WELCOME!*** Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate - welcome home. It was so great getting to meet you. Thanks again for the wonderful designs.

Brendita - I hope things get better. Have a great time on your trip.

krdisneybound - Pixie dust for everything you are going through.
Rosiejo- Great picture. You guys are so cute. Please post lots of wedding pictures!!

Blueeyes101817 said:
Thanks!!!!! :sunny:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

clipbirthday.gif

I got this email from one of my Girlfriends and decided it was only natural to pass it on to all of you - sorry to the men - when I get a National Chick Friend week e-mail - I will be sure to post it for all of you!! ;)

National Girlfriend's Week
I am only as strong as the coffee I drink, the hairspray I use and the friends I have. To the cool women that have touched my life. Here's to you!

What would most of us do without our sisters, confidants and shopping, lunching, and traveling girls? Let's celebrate each other for each other's sake!

TO MY GIRLFRIENDS!

It is good to be a woman:
We got off the Titanic first.

We can scare male bosses with the mysterious gynecological disorder excuses.

Taxis stop for us.

We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing

No fashion faux pas we make, could ever rival the Speedo

We don't have to pass gas to amuse ourselves

If we forget to shave, no one has to know.

We can congratulate our teammate without ever touching her rear end.

. We never have to reach down every so often to make sure our privates are still there.

We have the ability to dress ourselves.

We can talk to the opposite sex without having to picture them naked.

If we marry someone 20 years younger, we are aware that we will look like an idiot.

We will never regret piercing our ears.

There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems.

We can make comments about how silly men are in their presence because they aren't listening anyway.

julia & nicks mom said:
I got this email from one of my Girlfriends and decided it was only natural to pass it on to all of you - sorry to the men - when I get a National Chick Friend week e-mail - I will be sure to post it for all of you!! ;)

I am only as strong as the coffee I drink, the hairspray I use and the friends I have. To the cool women that have touched my life. Here's to you!

What would most of us do without our sisters, confidants and shopping, lunching, and traveling girls? Let's celebrate each other for each other's sake!

TO MY GIRLFRIENDS!

Taxis stop for us.

. We never have to reach down every so often to make sure our privates are still there.

If we marry someone 20 years younger, we are aware that we will look like an idiot.

We can make comments about how silly men are in their presence because they aren't listening anyway.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Blueeyes101817

:bday: :bday: TO YOU!!
HAPPY HAPPY 21 :bday: TO YOU!!!

OH TO BE 21 AGAIN.
Enjoy your Birthday.
:bounce: :rotfl2: :Pinkbounc

julia & nicks mom said:

TO MY GIRLFRIENDS!

Taxis stop for us.

That is to funny.
Welcome back Kate.

Macntosh -

Here is one for you to enjoy!

warning

Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties and local pubs to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman.

Many females use a date rape drug on the market called "Beer". The drug is found in liquid form and available almost everywhere. It comes in bottles, cans, from taps and in large "kegs".

"Beer" is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and have sex with them.
A woman needs only to get a guy to consume a few units of "Beer" and then simply ask him home for no strings attached sex.

Men are rendered helpless against this approach. Many times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings in a scam known as a "relationship".

In extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer term form of servitude and punishment referred to as "marriage".

Please! Forward this warning to every male you know.

If you fall victim to this "Beer" and the women administering it.....there are male support groups where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter with similarly affected like-minded guys.

For the support group nearest you, just look up "Golf Courses" in the Yellow Pages

disneyeveryyear said:
Macntosh -

Here is one for you to enjoy!

warning

Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties and local pubs to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman.

Many females use a date rape drug on the market called "Beer". The drug is found in liquid form and available almost everywhere. It comes in bottles, cans, from taps and in large "kegs".

"Beer" is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and have sex with them.
A woman needs only to get a guy to consume a few units of "Beer" and then simply ask him home for no strings attached sex.

Men are rendered helpless against this approach. Many times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings in a scam known as a "relationship".

In extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer term form of servitude and punishment referred to as "marriage".

Please! Forward this warning to every male you know.

If you fall victim to this "Beer" and the women administering it.....there are male support groups where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter with similarly affected like-minded guys.

For the support group nearest you, just look up "Golf Courses" in the Yellow Pages

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

julia & nicks mom said:

Hi, girl! Where are the pictures? I'm dying to see them! By the way, I got 8000! Na na na na na na! :teeth:

Kate and Denise,

My DH e-mailed that to me. I thought it was just too funny.

Today is our 18th anniversary, so I was obviously able to coerce him into a "relationship" and get all of his $$$ :rotfl: .

Kate, hope you enjoyed your trip. I hope the Diet Coke made you think of our late night "madcap" fun. Looking forward to your photos.

julia & nicks mom said:

Where are those pictures you promised? You only have about 40 minutes until it's no longer "tonight"! :rolleyes1

Unfortunately, I won't see them until tomorrow (so as far as I'm concerned, there's no rush :rolleyes: ) Can't wait though!

Goodnight DDAs!

disneyeveryyear said:
Kate and Denise,

My DH e-mailed that to me. I thought it was just too funny.

Today is our 18th anniversary, so I was obviously able to coerce him into a "relationship" and get all of his $$$ :rotfl: .

Kate, hope you enjoyed your trip. I hope the Diet Coke made you think of our late night "madcap" fun. Looking forward to your photos.

Happy Anniversary! :love:

triplefigs said:
Hi, girl! Where are the pictures? I'm dying to see them! By the way, I got 8000! Na na na na na na! :teeth:

Oops, Denise beat me to it. That tends to happen around here.... has ANYONE but you two hit a milestone post?! :rotfl:

tink2020 said:
Happy Anniversary! :love:

Thanks Jennifer. We spent a very exciting day. Lunch at a local Philly Cheesesteak place, then I went to pick up my mom who had surgery and spent afternoon with her while he ran errands.

Tonight, I was with DD6 while he took DS11 to Scouts. We are now watching the ballgame.

Nobody can say we don't lead an exciting life! :love:

I did inform him that some felons get fewer years for murder than he has served so far, but he got a life sentence! :lovestruc

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter