***Disney Design Addict's Chit Chat,Designs and Pixie Dust! Everybody WELCOME!*** Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
PrincessLeighsDaddy said:
I am truly saddened by this whole mess that was created.

I have come to know great joy and sorrow in my life.

Hoping...praying...wishing for 17 years for a child, and finally getting the most perfect, loving, caring, wonderful little baby girl that anyone could ever hope for, was the best thing that ever happened to us.

Planning this trip to Disney World has been so much fun! All of this effort on my part is to instill magical memories that will last a lifetime.

I came across this thread by accident one day after reading a trip report and noticing the personalized tshirts that were worn on their vacation. I came to this thread to ask for help and get ideas, and I really appreciate all the help that I have received.

If I am the one to blame for this mess.. I am truly sorry..

Amy... so sorry for the pm that I sent you... it was an impulse thing that I did and did not realize how much of a devastating effect this would have on you and this whole thread.

Kate... thank you SO much for designing the tshirts for my family. I am truly grateful and I will be sure to let everyone know where I got them.

Many magical memories are waiting for my family.

Again... I am truly sorry for anything that I said or did. Believe me, I will no longer post on any other thread.

Tom :sad2:

Please don't feel like you cannot join in on the DIS board. There is a lot of info for you to gather for your trip. You just hit this thread at the wrong time. Up until recently this was the best thread on the internet and I sure hope everything works out for everyone. But please continue to use the DIS boards because they are the greatest for disney info.

MinnieMouseMom said:
Good heavens! I have absolutely no idea what's going on. I'm always the one who's just sitting there going :confused3

Anyway, hope the wrongs are righted soon. :grouphug:

Your not alone! Just let's move on.

tink2020 said:
I actually had something exciting I logged on to share, but I don't know where to go around here anymore! :confused3

I think I'll wait somewhere until the dust settles

Do tell, Jennifer Do tell !!!

miss missy said:
PLEASE !!! STOP AND READ

I contacted Kate through PM regarding this mess. PLEASE...If you posted about this, please edit your post now so this will STOP right here! THANKS ALL!!! PLEASE continue with the regular chit chat.......

REMEMBER:

Miss Missy – yes – you did pm me but I am not going to go back and edit my posts – I made the mistake of doing that before and the person involved decided that since the posts had been changed that there was not accountability for her on the matter.

I sent a pm and she ignored it – no response at all to me – and I know she read it – I had it confirmed. Instead she continued to go on a posting spree and when people asked her in the thread to make amends – she just ignored the posts.

I still don’t understand how in this day and age someone would think it is appropriate to pm a picture of a bomb to someone – under any circumstances.

What good would a pm have done – it is my belief it would have once again been ignored and the situation pushed under the rug.

People have so many things going on in their real lives, so much heartache day after day, some more than others. This is the internet! We need to remember that. The people on here can be kind and funny and caring... as far as the screen goes, but it is your family and friends that MATTER most.

Why should any of us add stress to our lives with this silliness?

This is where you and I greatly differ on this opinion – I have actually become very good friends with a lot of people on this thread – we are planning vacations together, we communicate outside of the DIS and we laugh and cry together.

When one of our friends was hurt we rallied around her and the offending party made no effort to apologize or even come to any sort of understanding. Our friend was hurt and as a result so were we.

I have made the decision that I would rather be somewhere else than on this thread and I invited anyone who wanted to join to feel free. I didn’t name any names but I am sure the offending parties know who they are

I do respect that PLD came and very quickly made a public apology - I believe if this had been done sooner by others - this thread could have been saved.

It is actually the attitude that we are not all a big family and a bit of insensitivity that lead to the problems in this thread - I will be in a thread where we all know we are friends and family!!

julia & nicks mom said:
Miss Missy – yes – you did pm me but I am not going to go back and edit my posts – I made the mistake of doing that before and the person involved decided that since the posts had been changed that there was not accountability for her on the matter.

I sent a pm and she ignored it – no response at all to me – and I know she read it – I had it confirmed. Instead she continued to go on a posting spree and when people asked her in the thread to make amends – she just ignored the posts.

I still don’t understand how in this day and age someone would think it is appropriate to pm a picture of a bomb to someone – under any circumstances.

What good would a pm have done – it is my belief it would have once again been ignored and the situation pushed under the rug.

This is where you and I greatly differ on this opinion – I have actually become very good friends with a lot of people on this thread – we are planning vacations together, we communicate outside of the DIS and we laugh and cry together.

When one of our friends was hurt we rallied around her and the offending party made no effort to apologize or even come to any sort of understanding. Our friend was hurt and as a result so were we.

I have made the decision that I would rather be somewhere else than on this thread and I invited anyone who wanted to join to feel free. I didn’t name any names but I am sure the offending parties know who they are

I do respect that PLD came and very quickly made a public apology - I believe if this had been done sooner by others - this thread could have been saved.

It is actually the attitude that we are not all a big family and a bit of insensitivity that lead to the problems in this thread - I will be in a thread where we all know we are friends and family!!

julia & nicks mom,

I think you are too upset still to be able to grasp what happened. I will put it here and people can think what they want. I myself know that no one anytime in this 1st Marti mess meant any harm. What was said was taken out of context and had more to do with the comment itself and difference of opinions. Not an attack on Marti. No one else said they were offended.

The fact that I have replied to Lisa's posts alone marked me as a bad egg to you and others. You ignored my PM today; you did exactly what you blame Lisa for.

Yes, You have made it clear to ALL of us that you have your "click" of friends, you decide who is in and who is out, but this is not High School, we are grown ups, this is a message board, why are you selecting people and at that, you are selecting the people who agree with you. I don't think you realize how it looks from here.

Accountability? here:

Here is what happened from when Marti went off.
=======================================================

It’sLisa

Originally Posted by triplefigs
Oh, we finally settled on dates for our trip. Going Dec 15-22 next year so the kids don't miss school. It's just too hard for Rees. So, I'll need TONS of advice (specific park plans and what you did this year on what days) from Tammi and Elin (or anybody else who has been the week before Christmas). And Skunka and Marti, we'll get to have a beer now!

Why specifically Rees??? (or something to that efffect)

mgkkgdm
I'm sure Denise has her reasons, you really need to pay attention to others when they post here. Most of us are like an extended family here.

Miss Missy
mgkkgdm said:
I'm sure Denise has her reasons, you really need to pay attention to others when they post here. Most of us are like an extended family here.

Huh? I don't get this?

ItsLisa
Originally Posted by mgkkgdmI'm sure Denise has her reasons, you really need to pay attention to others when they post here. Most of us are like an extended family here.

I'm sure she does Paul. And I'm sorry .. but I have read allong since post #1. Unfortunately, it's hard for me to keep things straigh as to what happened to whom etc.

Please Denise ... don't share anything you are not comfortable with. I would hate that! I was basically trying to share that a Guest Assistance Card is available and may help some. (I recently learned of it and was able to obtain one for use with Ben.)

And Paul, what's this???? "most of us are like an extended family here"
I guess you just don't consider me one of "most of us" ..........

Then…

Steamboat Marti
You have offended me for over a week now and I'm not going to sit back and take it any more. You are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine. Raise your children in whatever religion you choose, however as a Christian I was offended by some of your comments. Also, some DH do buy gifts that people like. The last straw came today. If you weren't so caught up in your own life you would realize just how insensitive a recent post was.

You have been far too negative for my taste and like Shriva, you have killed my addiction. People that want to get a hold of me know how to reach me. It was fun while it lasted.
========================================================

Now after that mess Marti and things quieted down, all was ok, but all of a sudden, something I said became an issue 1 whole day PAGES later, after I said it?? you skipped all those pages of fun and went back to a post that was innocent. Now a you can't see a joke as joke and you get mad... and blast on the thread. You knew that would cause uproar, but you stated you were there to STOP them last week???

Um, the post I replied to below was to "bomb you with PM's" A JOKE dear girl a joke! How can you make that an issue????

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss missyLets all make a New Years promise for the whole DDA...If anyone finds something wrote offensive or anything... let's promise to PM to the poster and not bring it on the board.Who's in?I am in!! I make my promise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by julia & nicks mommy pm box is clear

he he great lets all bomb her box now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMH1Miss Missy! I hope no one took you literally!!! It would scare the heck out of me to open my PM box and find a bomb! Amy

Amy -

someone did take her seriously - I logged on and got the message with a bomb in it

the server was busy of course and it took me five VERY long minutes to see what was going on - I did not think it was funny - it was very upsetting to me

I hear that your post prompted someone else to send you a "bomb" in your pm box

I am sick of the insensitivity and I am no longer posting here

I am starting a design thread for myself - you all can reach me in there

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMH1Miss Missy! I hope no one took you literally!!! It would scare the heck out of me to open my PM box and find a bomb! Amy

She must of been kidding, what type of fool would actually send a PM like that?

Anyway, as long as people here know the story and realize this is a
pi&&ing match is all. They can do, as they want. I am sickened by it all. I hope sometime I can look at this and laugh, right now I am discussed that people don't open their arm to each other and be kind to ALL not just the ones within your "kind."

Having always been one for the underdog... my weakness is I get crazy when I see people mistreated by others. And that sparked me here. I am sticking up for someone who NOONE helped out Lisa!

miss missy said:
No one else said they were offended.

I may not have said in a post I was offended, but I was. After all, it was about MY child. I settled it via PM with Lisa. Not on the board.

Why are you so vehemently sticking up for Lisa and bashing Kate? Your post makes makes it sound like Lisa is the one who PMd Kate the bomb. Do you know something I don't? I'd hate for anyone to get the wrong idea from your post.

ETA: and Miss Missy, I am not happy you quoted all those things about my son. I hope you will remove them, or I will ask Baloo too. It is not polite to quote negative things about my family when I didn't say them. Please do so immediately.

I am not involved in this in anyway but am curious -- Did Lisa try to PM Marti about the problem that started all of this? I know not one of you personally but it did seem that Lisa always had something to say about everything and most of the time it was negative. If she was having a bad time we could all sympathize with that as has been the case many times for others. We all have given comfort and support when needed to everyone on the thread.

And why would anyone make a joke of sending a bomb in a PM especially to someone they know is not too fond of them?

MissMissy I am usually for the underdog also but I just don't see any one person in this situation as the underdog or being picked on here.

I have enjoyed your post in the past and you are usually so upbeat and friendly and pleasurable to chat with. Sorry things have reached this point. I also moved to the other thread and I do not consider myself one of the in crowd. I am usually just a lurker but was greeted with the friendliest of responses. Hope all goes well here in the future.

Delinda

For the record... Lisa has never tried to respond to me. Either in this thread or in a PM

triplefigs said:
I may not have said in a post I was offended, but I was. After all, it was about MY child. I settled it via PM with Lisa. Not on the board.

Why are you so vehemently sticking up for Lisa and bashing Kate? Your post makes makes it sound like Lisa is the one who PMd Kate the bomb. Do you know something I don't? I'd hate for anyone to get the wrong idea from your post.

Kate put this in public, ignored my PM and blew up something out of nothing. I feel it was done on purpose and I feel it was done to hurt others. And it did!

I am sticking up for Lisa because she didn't do anything wrong! Her question at that time was valid, innocent and you can see that in her post. Do you think we all know for sure who's got what going on with their kids and family in a post sooo BIG??? We dod the best we can! She asked in innocence AND with the mindset to give you information she thought would help you! She didn't deserve to be bashed for it. Paul started the bash, then Marti...

As you said SHE PM'd you to make sure you understood what happened Denise, and it was all ok... you said that yourself. I believe the religion comment is what Marti is REALLY mad about and even that is not fair and should have been PM'd. Marti's religion choices are her and Lisa's are hers... WHO CARES what each other does, why did Marti freak on that I do not know. Strange. :confused3

You all know I have been nothing but nice to ALL of you on the board, and it looks like once I replied to Lisa, it was over for me with your "click." Look back, none of you replied to anything I said after that, even you with the post I made about your 7th heaven KIDS! You "guys" have a relationship that we are not welcome into, lets face it. Sorry, but to me it really seems your click all knew what is going on by email, you all pounced, you left, you formed your own group. The people who were not "in" and didn't get the emails, well they just think Lisa and I are wrong and the followed you...

We are split now. Sad as it is. I thought you guys (click) were nice people, but you’re not the kind I want to chat with if you can be so mean to others.

I am sad that you fell into that Denise, I thought you were better than that.
I truly did care about you and yours, and others (click) on this board.

I have no more words right now.

miss missy said:
Kate put this in public, ignored my PM and blew up something out of nothing. I feel it was done on purpose and I feel it was done to hurt others. And it did!

I am sticking up for Lisa because she didn't do anything wrong! Her question at that time was valid, innocent and you can see that in her post. Do you think we all know for sure who's got what going on with their kids and family in a post sooo BIG??? We dod the best we can! She asked in innocence AND with the mindset to give you information she thought would help you! She didn't deserve to be bashed for it. Paul started the bash, then Marti...

As you said SHE PM'd you to make sure you understood what happened Denise, and it was all ok... you said that yourself. I believe the religion comment is what Marti is REALLY mad about and even that is not fair and should have been PM'd. Marti's religion choices are her and Lisa's are hers... WHO CARES what each other does, why did Marti freak on that I do not know. Strange. :confused3

You all know I have been nothing but nice to ALL of you on the board, and it looks like once I replied to Lisa, it was over for me with your "click." Look back, none of you replied to anything I said after that, even you with the post I made about your 7th heaven KIDS! You "guys" have a relationship that we are not welcome into, lets face it. Sorry, but to me it really seems your click all knew what is going on by email, you all pounced, you left, you formed your own group. The people who were not "in" and didn't get the emails, well they just think Lisa and I are wrong and the followed you...

We are split now. Sad as it is. I thought you guys (click) were nice people, but you’re not the kind I want to chat with if you can be so mean to others.

Missy,

I never bashed you or anyone. And now you are stooping to bashing me? I said I settled it with Lisa via PM. Anything between Lisa and Me is between Lisa and me! My point was I was offended (you said nobody else was). You can be offended and not post it publicly.

My 2nd part was that you seem to really be bashing Kate and the "click". Well, I have never seen Kate or any of us not respond to anyone or be unwelcoming. In fact, it has been the opposite. I do not appreciate your comments about Kate. And I'm sorry I didn't respond to one post. Geez, imagine missing one in a thread of 22000.

You need to step back and examine all the facts before posting and jumping down people's throats. And please remove the quotes about my son. Not cool at all.

Denise

miss missy said:

Missy,

I never bashed you or anyone. And now you are stooping to bashing me? I said I settled it with Lisa via PM. Anything between Lisa and Me is between Lisa and me! My point was I was offended (you said nobody else was). You can be offended and not post it publicly.

My 2nd part was that you seem to really be bashing Kate and the "click". Well, I have never seen Kate or any of us not respond to anyone or be unwelcoming. In fact, it has been the opposite. I do not appreciate your comments about Kate. And I'm sorry I didn't respond to one post. Geez, imagine missing one in a thread of 22000. And your post looks really bad for Lisa. You totally make her look guilty! that's not good either.

You need to step back and examine all the facts before posting and jumping down people's throats. And please remove the quotes about my son. Not cool at all. Oh, and not one person has been slighted or ignored (new or old) on the new thread. We welcome all who want to post.

Denise

miss missy said:
HEY Becky did you see this? Did I miss your reply? I thought it was cute, and I am sure they have colors, or maybe you can customize one for Disney. :rotfl:

Becky.... this is for you put on that TOT face :rotfl:
protector.jpg

I have a feeling it will never happen again. I have rode it quite a few times since with no special gear. But that would be too funny if they saw someone wearing one of those to ride the ride. They might wonder what is going on. Although it would need mouse ears or something for Disney

Becky

ReAnSt said:
I have a feeling it will never happen again. I have rode it quite a few times since with no special gear. But that would be too funny if they saw someone wearing one of those to ride the ride. They might wonder what is going on. Although it would need mouse ears or something for Disney

Becky

becky--they would be thinking you were the crazy one!

miss missy said:
julia & nicks mom,

I think you are too upset still to be able to grasp what happened. I will put it here and people can think what they want. I myself know that no one anytime in this 1st Marti mess meant any harm. What was said was taken out of context and had more to do with the comment itself and difference of opinions. Not an attack on Marti. No one else said they were offended.

The fact that I have replied to Lisa's posts alone marked me as a bad egg to you and others. You ignored my PM today; you did exactly what you blame Lisa for.

Yes, You have made it clear to ALL of us that you have your "click" of friends, you decide who is in and who is out, but this is not High School, we are grown ups, this is a message board, why are you selecting people and at that, you are selecting the people who agree with you. I don't think you realize how it looks from here.

Accountability? here:

Here is what happened from when Marti went off.
=======================================================

It’sLisa

Why specifically Rees??? (or something to that efffect)

mgkkgdm

Miss Missy

Huh? I don't get this?

ItsLisa

I'm sure she does Paul. And I'm sorry .. but I have read allong since post #1. Unfortunately, it's hard for me to keep things straigh as to what happened to whom etc.

Please Denise ... don't share anything you are not comfortable with. I would hate that! I was basically trying to share that a Guest Assistance Card is available and may help some. (I recently learned of it and was able to obtain one for use with Ben.)

And Paul, what's this???? "most of us are like an extended family here"
I guess you just don't consider me one of "most of us" ..........

Then…

Steamboat Marti
You have offended me for over a week now and I'm not going to sit back and take it any more. You are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine. Raise your children in whatever religion you choose, however as a Christian I was offended by some of your comments. Also, some DH do buy gifts that people like. The last straw came today. If you weren't so caught up in your own life you would realize just how insensitive a recent post was.

You have been far too negative for my taste and like Shriva, you have killed my addiction. People that want to get a hold of me know how to reach me. It was fun while it lasted.

Now after that mess Marti and things quieted down, all was ok, but all of a sudden, something I said became an issue 1 whole day PAGES later, after I said it?? you skipped all those pages of fun and went back to a post that was innocent. Now a you can't see a joke as joke and you get mad... and blast on the thread. You knew that would cause uproar, but you stated you were there to STOP them last week???

Um, the post I replied to below was to "bomb you with PM's" A JOKE dear girl a joke! How can you make that an issue????

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss missyLets all make a New Years promise for the whole DDA...If anyone finds something wrote offensive or anything... let's promise to PM to the poster and not bring it on the board.Who's in?I am in!! I make my promise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by julia & nicks mommy pm box is clear

he he great lets all bomb her box now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

Amy -

someone did take her seriously - I logged on and got the message with a bomb in it

the server was busy of course and it took me five VERY long minutes to see what was going on - I did not think it was funny - it was very upsetting to me

I hear that your post prompted someone else to send you a "bomb" in your pm box

I am sick of the insensitivity and I am no longer posting here

I am starting a design thread for myself - you all can reach me in there

Quote:

She must of been kidding, what type of fool would actually send a PM like that?

Anyway, as long as people here know the story and realize this is a
pi&&ing match is all. They can do, as they want. I am sickened by it all. I hope sometime I can look at this and laugh, right now I am discussed that people don't open their arm to each other and be kind to ALL not just the ones within your "kind."

Having always been one for the underdog... my weakness is I get crazy when I see people mistreated by others. And that sparked me here. I am sticking up for someone who NOONE helped out Lisa!
I tried to stay out of this, but how condescending and rude for you to say that Julia & Nicks mom doesn't grasp what happened and that she's mistreating others. She's never been anything but nice and helpful on this thread. I suppose in your world someone isn't allowed to feel uneasy receiving a bomb in their private mail :rolleyes: . There are lots of unstable people on the Internet, as evidenced by this thread, so IMHO, she is perfectly within her rights to be upset. But, since you have such a firm grasp on the situation, why don't you tell us what your role was in it.

Just because people didn't post that they were offended doesn't mean they weren't. People handle conflict in their own ways, and many choose to avoid it. I found her catholic comment extremely offensive (and I'm Presbyterian, btw) but I didn't post because I thought ignoring her post would be best for the thread. When Marti posted I realized I wasn't the only person who felt that comment was insensitive, but I still chose to ignore it. Now I see it's been edited out completely in favor of pixie dust. In fact many of her posts have been edited so it's difficult for many people to understand what is going on, and impossible for anyone who didn't see it to understand my feelings.

I don't plan to spend any more of my time on this, but one last thing. I don't blame you for sticking up for someone you consider a friend. I would do the same thing. But for someone who used to go by the username of peacefulgirl, I'm really surprised that you would break the peace on the new thread by bringing this discussion there when it was perfectly clear it wasn't wanted there. Perhaps you're not so peaceful after all.

OK .... this is just crazy and has gotten way out of hand!

I was NOT going to post about the Marti / Skunka thing ... but since she has posted to the forum, I guess this will never end until it goes public.

Steamboat Marti said:
For the record... Lisa has never tried to respond to me. Either in this thread or in a PM

That's correct. I didn't think a public form was the right place to bring it up. You never PM'd me to discuss it. For the record, you have never TOLD me specifically what it was that offended you.

This is what you wrote:
Steamboat Marti said:
ItsLisa,

Do ... I offended you HOW? You mention you are a Christian and were offended by some of my comments. What comments could have POSSIBLY offended you??? I told a story about me and my DH. He is Catholic and I am Jewish. I wanted our child to be raised Jewish? How can that possibly be offensive? I did remove the post hoping that wouldn't further fuel the problem. The only thing I can think of that MAY have been construed as offensive was the last line were I said something like *I wanted him raised Jewish - not Catholic* The "not Catholic" part was only mean to reference the other religion --- it was not a negative in ANY way. No where else in the post did I mention the other religion.

If if was something else I said, than out with it already! I'm not here to play guessing games. You have had no problem dragging me through the mud on this board .... so let's make it done with!

The question to Denise was NOT meant to offend. I posted already that I wanted to bring up the GAC and I apparently did it awkwardly. I did apologize to Denise. I NEVER in my wildest dreams thought I would offend her. Apparently I did ... and I have apologized to her.

Now ... your husband spent the better part of a day or so ripping into me with his little snide remarks. I took offense, but never posted about it. I tried to let it slide. I chalked it up to the good natured humor and SARCASM we have ALL used in posting! What's sad is now I *know* it was not meant good naturedly. It was admitted. And there was NO APOLOGY to me! Am I sitting here demanding an apology? No, I just wanted to move one. Apparently neither of you do.

Kate, you did PM me about the situation, but I had already PM'd you. Marti and Paul felt the need to "take it to the boards". I never said ANYTHING derogatory to EITHER of them. They same cannot be said.

About Kate and the bomb post. Yes, it was me. Before you GASP, this is being taken totally out of context. We -- meaning MANY of us -- have posted images of the stupidest things we were talking about. Most recently, there was a post about riding TOT. Miss Missy posted a picture of a bullet proof vest. I thought it was sarcastic and funny. The OP of the TOT story (sorry, it's lost right now and I am NOT chancing another server error -- maybe it's Becky???) was RIGHTLY freaked out when it was happening. I think in posting she was laughing in retrospect.

Now, the PM to Kate. She posted that she had cleared her PM box. I believe it was Miss Missy who posted after that something like "let's all bomb her with PMs" (again - I do not have the exact text)

this is EXACTLY what I PM'd Kate

SUBJECT: You will be assimilated ....

bombs away!

bomb.jpg

Now, taken out of context, I can see how getting a bomb in your PM could have been taken as a threat. I made the mistake of assuming Kate was reading and was up with us.

A bomb threat? not at all.

This is a PUBLIC APOLOGY to Kate. I am sorry that I sent it. It was never intended to be anything but a stupid "funny" to fill you PM box.

What's been most clear to me is that I am being RAILROADED! No one has said a THING to Paul for his mean spirited posts to me. It seems to be very easy to pin all blame on me. And that's exactly what is being done.

I welcome comments about this from anyone. I can't believe another thread has been started -- as if I am some sort of infection you need to get away from!

dumby said:
I am not involved in this in anyway but am curious -- Did Lisa try to PM Marti about the problem that started all of this? I know not one of you personally but it did seem that Lisa always had something to say about everything and most of the time it was negative. If she was having a bad time we could all sympathize with that as has been the case many times for others. We all have given comfort and support when needed to everyone on the thread.

And why would anyone make a joke of sending a bomb in a PM especially to someone they know is not too fond of them?

MissMissy I am usually for the underdog also but I just don't see any one person in this situation as the underdog or being picked on here.

I have enjoyed your post in the past and you are usually so upbeat and friendly and pleasurable to chat with. Sorry things have reached this point. I also moved to the other thread and I do not consider myself one of the in crowd. I am usually just a lurker but was greeted with the friendliest of responses. Hope all goes well here in the future.

Delinda

Delinda,

Thanks and ...my for the record again. my reply said:

as is bombard ... as in send her PM's, it was taken out of context, not questioned to me in PM. Noone has a reason to think I would say it as in bomb her, thats ridiculous.

I hope so too girl.

miss missy said:
This is what you don't seem to "grasp". Just because YOU consider it nothing, doesn't mean other people feel the same way.

triplefigs said:
Missy,

My 2nd part was that you seem to really be bashing Kate and the "click". Well, I have never seen Kate or any of us not respond to anyone or be unwelcoming. In fact, it has been the opposite. I do not appreciate your comments about Kate. And I'm sorry I didn't respond to one post. Geez, imagine missing one in a thread of 22000.

You need to step back and examine all the facts before posting and jumping down people's throats. And please remove the quotes about my son. Not cool at all.

Denise

Sorry you feel the way you do.

It is all about who said what, how and when, now it is out there the way it went, why is that a problem now?

We posted pages and pages last night, having fun. Most funny posts. I did not see so many replies, we all catch up and comment, none of that happened as usual, if it was not us, I know you would of caught up. We are not treated the same, its so obvious.

ReAnSt said:

Becky

yep! It would need so Disney magic for sure! :sunny:

miss missy said:
Sorry you feel the way you do.

It is all about who said what, how and when, now it is out there the way it went, why is that a problem now?

We posted pages and pages last night, having fun. Most funny posts. I did not see so many replies, we all catch up and comment, none of that happened as usual, if it was not us, I know you would of caught up. We are not treated the same, its so obvious.

Missy,

Grow up. I went to bed early last night, got home from work around 3:30pm. Went to the last page, saw the post. Good grief, I am so sorry that I didn't get up at 5am and read all the posts from last night and respond to them. If you look at my posting history, I tend to catch up at night. Well, it is just now night! I'm amazed you feel the need to single me out to slam me when I have NEVER posted anything but nice things to you and EVERYONE else here.

Lisa and I settled our differences. I don't know why you insist on jumping all over me when all I did was post about how I was upset what happened to Kate. You did the same for Lisa. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. You must be very insecure to need validation on every post from us. Maybe we just hadn't had time to read them yet!!!!!

Get over it and grow up. You seem to be stirring the pot now, not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter