Disney Designer Dolls

Is anyone getting the animator dolls? I ordered Ariel with the 25% off along with the Ariel's grotto snow globe. This will be my 3rd Little Mermaid globe.... I collect the really nice ones that are released;)

yes, I am getting many of the animator dolls for my daughter. I bought the designer dolls for myself! :)

On the 25% off day, i ordered Rapunzel, Belle, Aurora and Mulan for my DD for Christmas. My mom is going to give her some of them and some from Santa. :) Then I bought Pocahontas the other day in the store and I'll probably stash her for her birthday in late winter.

I still would like to buy Cinderella, Snow White and maybe Tiana. For some reason I don't care for the Ariel (and I usually love her) and DD thought Jasmine looked very 'weird'. Her words, not mine- I think Jasmine is adorbs!:cutie:

316430_10150426040350832_563665831_10370858_1132852463_n.jpg

I took this when I first got home last Monday and got the remaining 5 dolls out. I have since rearranged so that to me, their colors complement better. :) CHEESY, that's me!

Now it's Tiana, Belle, Aurora, Jasmine on the top
Rapunzel, Ariel, Pocahontas in the middle
Snow, Cinderella, Mulan on the bottom.

I'm so pleased to have collected them all- it was a nail biter there for awhile. :wizard:

I took this when I first got home last Monday and got the remaining 5 dolls out. I have since rearranged so that to me, their colors complement better. :) CHEESY, that's me!

I'm so pleased to have collected them all- it was a nail biter there for awhile. :wizard:

Very lovely! Congrats on getting the whole collection! :thumbsup2

I think it's the nose.... And the doll looks older to me than she does in the film. Who is your favorite?

Of the ones I have (Cinderella, Mulan, Snow White and Jasmine), I would have to say Snow White. Maybe cause her eyelashes aren't that outrageous looking.

Is anyone getting the animator dolls? I ordered Ariel with the 25% off along with the Ariel's grotto snow globe. This will be my 3rd Little Mermaid globe.... I collect the really nice ones that are released;)

I have Pocahontas and I bought Mulan with the 25% off. Don't know why she hasn't shipped yet.

Also, Alice28, love your display of your collection.

VERY NICE!!!!! I love how these dolls came ready to display!

So happy that my Ariel came today!!! I'm still waiting on Pocahontas.
I only wanted Ariel, Pocahontas and Tiana;) I had Rapunzel and jasmine but I traded them to get Ariel and Pocahontas;) Ariel is gorgeous!!!!

Beautiful :) congrats on being one of the few to get the whole collection

Anybody else have an issue with the name plate sticker?

My Cinderella Sticker keeps peeling away. I push it back in, but it starts bowing out and peeling off. I don't know if I should take some PH neutral crafting glue and peel off the sticker fully and re-glue it down properly.

Is anyone getting the limited edition princess ornament set? I'm on the fence about it..... I like the ballerina ones better. I'm thinking of getting Rapunzel and Ariel;)

Is anyone getting the limited edition princess ornament set? I'm on the fence about it..... I like the ballerina ones better. I'm thinking of getting Rapunzel and Ariel;)

I ordered this collection today. I'll let you know how they look when i get them. I already own the Princess ballerina ornaments. I saw them in the store and bought them on the spot. So pretty.

I ordered a set, even though I'm still on the fence. I think a couple of them look sort of creepy, or clownish? I don't know, maybe it's the pictures or something. But I'm so worried since there is so few of them that the ebayers/scalpers would hoard them all before I got to see real pics/reviews, so I bought a set. I figure if they do look bad, they can always be returned and if they look wonderful, I won't have to worry about not having bought them and them being sold out.

I ordered a set, even though I'm still on the fence. I think a couple of them look sort of creepy, or clownish? I don't know, maybe it's the pictures or something. But I'm so worried since there is so few of them that the ebayers/scalpers would hoard them all before I got to see real pics/reviews, so I bought a set. I figure if they do look bad, they can always be returned and if they look wonderful, I won't have to worry about not having bought them and them being sold out.

Very true!! I just don't have the money for it right now:/ why do I have to love Disney so much!! Lol ;) I like that one can set them up as well, without the ribbon;)

I do like the ornament set. However, I am very weary about buying anything LE from the Dis Store website now, especially after the Doll fiasco. Plus, I went online yesterday morning and the ornamnets were sold out...went back yesterday afternoon and you could buy them?? :confused3

Anyway, congrats to those that were able to purchase the dolls though the Disney Store. The last 6 were pretty much luck of the draw, almost like winning a lottery. I have been reading that some who "bought" some or all of the last five have still not has their orders shipped and some are still receiving the oversold e-mails. What a mess.

I on the other hand was not so lucky. I got the 1st 4 though DS and the other 6 through 3-bay. These are great dolls that my DW and I wanted for our collection and will enjoy them for quite sometime, so even at e-bays higher prices they are worth it.

My Collection

Aww they are gorgeous and with the silver Cindy too... I have to wait many more months to enjoy my 11 lovelies, all these posts are making me antsy when I really should be concentrating on other things :rolleyes: ... So I have to ask, is that where you are actually displaying them? Or will they move to a more permanent display? I only ask because it looks like they are on a table with a big window behind so I am guessing you only did that for the pictures.

I do like the ornament set. However, I am very weary about buying anything LE from the Dis Store website now, especially after the Doll fiasco. Plus, I went online yesterday morning and the ornamnets were sold out...went back yesterday afternoon and you could buy them?? :confused3

Anyway, congrats to those that were able to purchase the dolls though the Disney Store. The last 6 were pretty much luck of the draw, almost like winning a lottery. I have been reading that some who "bought" some or all of the last five have still not has their orders shipped and some are still receiving the oversold e-mails. What a mess.

I on the other hand was not so lucky. I got the 1st 4 though DS and the other 6 through 3-bay. These are great dolls that my DW and I wanted for our collection and will enjoy them for quite sometime, so even at e-bays higher prices they are worth it.

I agree with bolded sentence. I totally lucked out getting Snow White. 100%- she is the only one I bought online. The rest I got in store. The first 4 were not too much of an issues. The final 5 I got to the mall at 0530 & luckily knew which door to go in first.

I agree with bolded sentence. I totally lucked out getting Snow White. 100%- she is the only one I bought online. The rest I got in store. The first 4 were not too much of an issues. The final 5 I got to the mall at 0530 & luckily knew which door to go in first.

If I would have had a clue about how insane the online experience was going to be, I would have driven the 1 1/2 hours to a DS and waited in line to try my luck there..

Hi All,
My two dolls came today, completing my set of four: Snow White (got online!), Mulan (got on Ebay for $120), Pocahontas and Tiana (got online, came today!). The color combos of my girls are beautiful! My Pocahontas seems to be leaning back a bit, head up a lot....should I adjust her? I think her long hair is weighing her down! Tiana's frog is a bit sideways...same for you all?

My hubby and brother in law make fun of me for loving these dolls, so to make them laugh, i took this photo of my drive home with them. You can never be too safe! Enjoy....

download

Hi All,
My two dolls came today, completing my set of four: Snow White (got online!), Mulan (got on Ebay for $120), Pocahontas and Tiana (got online, came today!). The color combos of my girls are beautiful! My Pocahontas seems to be leaning back a bit, head up a lot....should I adjust her? I think her long hair is weighing her down! Tiana's frog is a bit sideways...same for you all?
Yes I find that's kinda how Pocahontas is strapped in. I've tried to adjusther but she's in there so tight she won't budge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter