• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dream Cruise May 21, 2018 - Bahamas

Inbox link is in a horizontal blue line at the top of this page. You should see a red number by it.:)

New list is in the conversation!

If you do not get it, please post here.

Thank you,

Bobbi

We are! This will be my family’s first Disney Cruise and I am so excited. I have 2 boys 5 and 8 who are going to be in heaven, not to mention Mom and Dad! Anyone know how the sit down dinning is versus going to cabanas on embarkment day?
It’s almost time!
Will you be traveling far? We will be flying from Philadelphia on Sunday.

I do not know much about the children’s programs, so other then those type of questions, any general questions out there?

Do they allow you to take towels off the boat for port adventures in Nassau booked thru Disney?

Do they allow you to take towels off the boat for port adventures in Nassau booked thru Disney?
Yes. Disney does not do any checks of pool towel. Sometimes, if I remember correctly, in the Lounge you meet in to go ashore, they have towels for you to take.

Got a call from DVC rep from the ship reminding me to go to the DVC meeting on embarkation. I think the time was 3....but check the Navigator. Get there early for pictures with a character. You do not have to be DVC Member to go.

Bobbi:boat:

Packed our gifts! That’s all that is ready to go.:boat:

Any other questions?

Thank you for all of the Local Candy/Snack Exchange gifts! I think it was a very successful, delicious exchange!

Safe travel home! Happy Memorial Day weekend to all!

Bobbi:boat:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter