• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dream Cruise May 21, 2018 - Bahamas

Still no assignment.

Anyone else in for Local Candy/Snack Exchange?

Yeah! We have a cabin assignment!

If no one else comes aboard for the Local Candy/Snack Exchange, I will send everyone involved the conversation with everyone’s information.

Any one else interested?? It’s fun to come back to your room and have a surprise waiting for you!

Bobbi:)

Yeah! We have a cabin assignment!

If no one else comes aboard for the Local Candy/Snack Exchange, I will send everyone involved the conversation with everyone’s information.

Any one else interested?? It’s fun to come back to your room and have a surprise waiting for you!

Bobbi:)
Yeah! Glad you finally got your room assignment!

I have sent a conversation regarding the exchange. Please reply that you got it, and if there are any errors, reply to all!

Thank you!

Bobbi:boat:

Hi, is it too late to join the exchange? Let me know!
:welcome: To the Disboards.

I will ask the others if they would be able to accommodate one more person. Meanwhile, you would need to get 10 posts on the Disboards. You need 10 posts before I can send you a conversation, and you would need to send me a conversation. You do not have to say much in these posts, and they can be in any forum of the Disboards.

Please do this today, Saturday, I do not want to stretch this out longer.

Last edited:
:welcome: To the Disboards.

I will ask the others if they would be able to accommodate one more person. Meanwhile, you would need to get 10 posts on the Disboards. You need 10 posts before I can send you a conversation, and you would need to send me a conversation. You do not have to say much in these posts, and they can be in any forum of the Disboards.

Please do this today, Saturday, I do not want to stretch this out longer.

Okay will do

Yay!

I will try to figure out where my private message is[/QUOTE

Under my avatar is bobbiwoz And if you click on it, a link comes up and one option is “start a conversation “ and when it does, please send me your cabin number, how many are in the cabin, and if there’s any allergies we should know about.

This is the description of the exchange

I often organize a local Candy/Snack Exchange where we use the Fish Extenders to share treats local to our area. I would be happy to organize one here if there’s any interest. Even if just one or two other cabins, it’s fun. We give enough to share, and print out something from the internet about the offerings! I make note of any allergies.

Things we have gotten in past include Chocolates by an Oklahoma tribe, Doctor Pepper flavored Jelly Bellies from Texas where Dr Pepper originated, peach flavored hard candies from GA and orange flavored pop corn from FL! We participated in about 15 of these exchanges, it’s always fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter