Disney Drivers License!

Disneyluvr2

I'll never out grow the kids table!
I had to renew my drivers license the other day, so for the fun of it, I put my ears in my purse....just in case. When it was time to take my photo I asked the gal if I could wear my Mickey ears. She looked at me like I was some kind of a nut, then asked another lady that was behind the counter if it was OK. The second I got the green light, I whipped out my ears and put them on before they could change their mind! So here's my new drivers license photo! I love it!!!!:banana::banana::banana:

Copyofhalfdriverslicence-1.jpg

AWESOME!:)

I am almost sure you "broke the rules",but it is not your fault-you asked and received permission!Way to go!:)

HeeHee! I know, I can't believe it either!:rotfl2: I'm just lucky that I grabbed my ears that are on a headband, and not the hat. I wouldn't have been able to to it with the hat. The lady said if it's a headband, I could wear it.

I just got it yesterday and haven't had a chance to show it to anyone in the stores yet. Since there's NO chance of me getting carded at the bar, I almost want to get pulled over just to see what the officer says!:rotfl:

I think you should send that Photo to Tom Staggs and also to the Disney Blog.I think everyone at Disney would love to see that.:)

To my knowledge,you are the only person to ever "pull that off".Unbelieveable!:)

I think you could easily become "Disney Fan of the Year".Seriously.:)

I think you should send that Photo to Tom Staggs and also to the Disney Blog.I think everyone at Disney would love to see that.:)

To my knowledge,you are the only person to ever "pull that off".Unbelieveable!:)

I think you could easily become "Disney Fan of the Year".Seriously.:)

Woo Hoo! I wonder if I'd get a free annual pass for being "Disney Fan of the Year"! THAT would be nice! Sorry, but who is Tom Staggs? Maybe I shouldn't ask that...it might disqualify me for beig fan of the year!

That is so cool they let you do that. I think I may try that the next time mine has to be renews instead of doing it on line.

Can you imagine being pulled over by a cop who asks for your "liscence and registration?' I bet he'll crack a smile when he sees this! You might even get out of a speeding ticket for making his day!

I had to renew my drivers license the other day, so for the fun of it, I put my ears in my purse....just in case. When it was time to take my photo I asked the gal if I could wear my Mickey ears. She looked at me like I was some kind of a nut, then asked another lady that was behind the counter if it was OK. The second I got the green light, I whipped out my ears and put them on before they could change their mind! So here's my new drivers license photo! I love it!!!!:banana::banana::banana:

Copyofhalfdriverslicence-1.jpg

I live in CA ... moved here in '08 ... they were just way too strict where I went to get my license ... they would have never allowed that at all. :headache: (Oh, in '08, we lived in the OC.)

LOOKS GREAT!!! :goodvibes

Yes, but you're not supposed to SMILE in your passport picture ... and how could you NOT smile while wearing Minnie ears?:laughing:

My AZ drivers license doesn't expire 'til I'm 65 ... don't think I can remember this trick that long!

Thanks for a good smile this morning!

PHXscuba

...far too awesome for words. I mean it. I'm at a loss of words to describe the pure awesome-ness of it. Way to go!

Picture perfect!!!!

I wore my Mickey Mouse shirt in my driver's license picture last year. It is the polo shirt style with the navy background and the pink Mickey's on it, but you can't see it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter