Disney Drivers License!

I have a pass picture coming up. Which is begging the question where can I get a mouse ears headband and can I pull this off too?

I have a pass picture coming up. Which is begging the question where can I get a mouse ears headband and can I pull this off too?

I got my headband ears at the park, of course. I have a feeling I was just darn lucky to pull it off. I think I caught them so off guard they didn't know what to say!:confused3

That is hilarious! :rotfl:

When I move back to CA & have to get a CA drivers' license again, I am SO going to see if I can get away with wearing ears!

I love it!! :sunny:

I had to renew my drivers license the other day, so for the fun of it, I put my ears in my purse....just in case. When it was time to take my photo I asked the gal if I could wear my Mickey ears. She looked at me like I was some kind of a nut, then asked another lady that was behind the counter if it was OK. The second I got the green light, I whipped out my ears and put them on before they could change their mind! So here's my new drivers license photo! I love it!!!!:banana::banana::banana:

Copyofhalfdriverslicence-1.jpg

That was fantastic!!! I love it too! They 'd probably handcuff me in NY if I tried that!

Yes, but you're not supposed to SMILE in your passport picture ... and how could you NOT smile while wearing Minnie ears?:laughing:

My AZ drivers license doesn't expire 'til I'm 65 ... don't think I can remember this trick that long!

Thanks for a good smile this morning!

PHXscuba
PHXscuba: Your AZ DL is good until 65, but apparently the MVD sends out a letter every 10 years to get your photo updated. You might have a chance to wear that headband sooner!

OP, that photo is great! Congrats!

This is absolutely fabulous! I admire your creativity and spirit, and have a renewal of my own driver's license coming up in the next year.... :scratchin
It might be the only thing to make me smile. :thumbsup2

I'm really thinking on this because it is just so fabulous. My thoughts are that you need to actually go into DMV with the ears on already. They may be too stressed, pre-occupied, distracted to say...hey...take that off! If you act as if it is a natural part of your everyday look...you just might get away with it!!! :cool1:

I'm really thinking on this because it is just so fabulous. My thoughts are that you need to actually go into DMV with the ears on already. They may be too stressed, pre-occupied, distracted to say...hey...take that off! If you act as if it is a natural part of your everyday look...you just might get away with it!!! :cool1:

I thought about that too but I think you would get a lot of strange looks walking in with your ears on! I think I caught them by surprise by asking if I could wear mine for the photo (I could tell by the look of total disbelief on their face!). I had to wait about a week to get my license and wondered if my photo would come with the ears cut off! I was so glad when I saw they weren't!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter