Disney Drivers License!

That is awesome! :thumbsup2 I kind of can't wait to hear stories of people's reactions after you get a chance to use it :)

That is so cool you were able to do this! I am laughing imagining all these people coming in to the DMV now trying to get their photo taken with ears now! :laughing:

PHXscuba: Your AZ DL is good until 65, but apparently the MVD sends out a letter every 10 years to get your photo updated. You might have a chance to wear that headband sooner!

OP, that photo is great! Congrats!

My dad was just telling me about this a few weeks ago...my picture hasn't been updated since DH and I got married almost 12 years ago....I am sure I will be getting a notice soon then.

:worship: This is seriously awesome. I can't believe it worked! Even the AP photo peeps at DLR make you take your headgear off!

OP, you look like a supermodel, (with excellent taste in headgear.) Why do my driver's license pictures never turn out that well??!!

You're a true Disney fan. LOVE IT! :)

OP, you look like a supermodel, (with excellent taste in headgear.) Why do my driver's license pictures never turn out that well??!!

You're a true Disney fan. LOVE IT! :)

Supermodel? LOL! Well, I don't know about that, but thanks!:flower3: I was shocked at how well it actually turned out because it all happened so fast!!!

Still haven't had a chance to show it off to anyone yet. When my husband and I were driving around yesterday, he told me to slow down. (I was going about 40 in a 25 zone. Oops!) I told him I was speeding on purpose so I would get pulled over. He just laughed!:lmao:

I love it! I bet they'll have to add to their "rules". No headbands with ears on them! LOL! I can totally see how a headback would be legal!

That is seriously awesome! I can't believe they let you wear them, you may be the only person to ever get away with that. :) The DMV in my town made me take sunglasses off my head for my photo!

I had to renew my drivers license the other day, so for the fun of it, I put my ears in my purse....just in case. When it was time to take my photo I asked the gal if I could wear my Mickey ears. She looked at me like I was some kind of a nut, then asked another lady that was behind the counter if it was OK. The second I got the green light, I whipped out my ears and put them on before they could change their mind! So here's my new drivers license photo! I love it!!!!:banana::banana::banana:

Copyofhalfdriverslicence-1.jpg

Your driver's license is sure to be a great conversation starter. As others have stated, if you get pulled over, maybe the police officer will smile and let you go with a warning:) The DMV employees are probably still talking about your mickey ears:cutie:

Since I just turned 52 last week, there's no chance of me getting carded so I'm still waiting to get pulled over! :lmao: I've only got to show my new Mickey ears license a couple of times when using my credit card at Kohl's. I love the look on the cashiers face when they see my photo! One girl squeeled and said "I've heard about you!" I guess I'm famous here in Chico now.:laughing:

Since I just turned 52 last week, there's no chance of me getting carded so I'm still waiting to get pulled over! :lmao: I've only got to show my new Mickey ears license a couple of times when using my credit card at Kohl's. I love the look on the cashiers face when they see my photo! One girl squeeled and said "I've heard about you!" I guess I'm famous here in Chico now.:laughing:

Seriously awesome! Leave it to Chico to have to be the cool town! :rotfl:

Disneyluvr2, has anyone tried to do the same thing and been denied then told you it was your fault?

I used to live in Chico for awhile, so when its time to renew my license and get my picture taken, I'm going back to Chico :D

LOL! That's just about the awesomest photo on a license I have ever seen! Ohman! I JUST renewed my license. Why didn't I think of this?! So jealous!

I had to renew my drivers license the other day, so for the fun of it, I put my ears in my purse....just in case. When it was time to take my photo I asked the gal if I could wear my Mickey ears. She looked at me like I was some kind of a nut, then asked another lady that was behind the counter if it was OK. The second I got the green light, I whipped out my ears and put them on before they could change their mind! So here's my new drivers license photo! I love it!!!!:banana::banana::banana:

Copyofhalfdriverslicence-1.jpg

:rotfl::lmao::worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter