Disney Emoji Blitz

I’ve been playing since Aprilish and I’m now working on level 89. Level 100 and yen sid is in sight! Lately I’ve mainly been working on leveling up and ignoring the daily challenges but I usually do the special events.

I have been playing for about a year and a half and I am currently maxed out of levels at 250. That has happened to me 3 times- at level 200, 240 and now 250. When I'm waiting for more levels to come out, I play the daily challenges, play to get objects (I've maxed out object cards twice), and points to buy more emojis. My silver emojis are fully maxed out because I concentrated on them for a long while. I have a good number of gold and diamond emojis, but none are close to being maxed out. I have 2 that are level 4, but none yet at level 5.

I've been playing for about a year. I'm at level 62. I'm working on maxing out my silvers. I do 95% of my playing above board. I have time hopped a couple of times, usually to complete a challenge late on Sunday night :rotfl:. I tried the "2nd device" hack, but my iPad was way too old. I just found an old iPhone that will work. I will need to read up on the hack because I think there is a possibility of losing your entire game by using two devices in the hack :(.

I have been playing for about a year and a half and I am currently maxed out of levels at 250. That has happened to me 3 times- at level 200, 240 and now 250. When I'm waiting for more levels to come out, I play the daily challenges, play to get objects (I've maxed out object cards twice), and points to buy more emojis. My silver emojis are fully maxed out because I concentrated on them for a long while. I have a good number of gold and diamond emojis, but none are close to being maxed out. I have 2 that are level 4, but none yet at level 5.
Wow. I was debating whether I should save up lightening bolts to eventually turn my level 4 to level 5 or if I should just use them on the ones id like to get a little higher. Guess I don’t need to rush to a level 5.

I’m not sure when I started playing. It’s been at least a year and a half. I don’t do time hopping. I did buy a small ‘special’ once a while back.

I’m on level 246. I have 111/111 gold and all my silvers are maxed. I have one level 5 and 23 level 4s. I do the daily challenges everyday and that has helped build coins quickly which I do not save. I spend them immediately to build up emojis. Doing the challenges also gets point levels up for each emoji and forces you to learn each one’s best uses.

It’s been a fun game for me and really the only game I play at all other than a words with friends once in a while.

I’m not sure when I started playing. It’s been at least a year and a half. I don’t do time hopping. I did buy a small ‘special’ once a while back.

I’m on level 246. I have 111/111 gold and all my silvers are maxed. I have one level 5 and 23 level 4s. I do the daily challenges everyday and that has helped build coins quickly which I do not save. I spend them immediately to build up emojis. Doing the challenges also gets point levels up for each emoji and forces you to learn each one’s best uses.

You and I have a similar strategy. I think I paid 99 cents a few months ago for just a few extra gems.

All my silvers are maxed out. I mostly spend my time focusing on collecting more emojis. I rarely do the daily challenges unless I have to for a mission.

I’m on mission level 136, and I’m just a couple items away from completing the “video game” emoji card set.

And this is the first I’ve heard of “time hopping”. Are there any negative risks to trying that?

And this is the first I’ve heard of “time hopping”. Are there any negative risks to trying that?
I’ve only ever time hopped a couple hours once when I had a challenge of playing three games in the evening and I kept missing the timeframe because couldn’t play till kids in bed. But I did see someone awhile back say their free spins got messed up from it and they couldn’t use it till time caught back up with itself. My spins took a bit longer than they are supposed to to regenerate but I didn’t hop by much just about an hour.

I’m not sure how long I’ve been playing. I think I stated a few on this after the game began. I’m currently on level 129. I have collected all of the silver emojis, but have only maxed out a few. I am still trying to collect all of the gold. I know I am missing a few emojis that were only offered in the diamond box, but not sure which ones.

I am still trying to collect all of the gold. I know I am missing a few emojis that were only offered in the diamond box, but not sure which ones.

I'm missing several diamond box characters. In fact, I was finally at 200 gems just a couple days ago (I usually get to 200 every 2-3 weeks) and I totally blew it trying to get Bullseye. :sad2: Just got another Buzz instead. Grrrr.

I wonder if a definitive list of emojis exists? It probably does somewhere, but it will most likely depress me. hahaha Too many are out there that I cant quite get.

My guess is that they're pulling info for the upcoming events to get the ones that are not yet available (Jessie has been announced as part of the upcoming Toy Story event, I would guess the Swedish Chef is coming from one of the Food Fight events, and Violet and Dash might be for the Incredibles event in September). Yeah, there is no easy way to figure which were event or diamond box exclusives from that page.

My guess is that they're pulling info for the upcoming events to get the ones that are not yet available (Jessie has been announced as part of the upcoming Toy Story event, I would guess the Swedish Chef is coming from one of the Food Fight events, and Violet and Dash might be for the Incredibles event in September). Yeah, there is no easy way to figure which were event or diamond box exclusives from that page.
Compare the list to what is shown in the gold box on the game. Anything not shown was exclusive.

I’ve only ever time hopped a couple hours once when I had a challenge of playing three games in the evening and I kept missing the timeframe because couldn’t play till kids in bed. But I did see someone awhile back say their free spins got messed up from it and they couldn’t use it till time caught back up with itself. My spins took a bit longer than they are supposed to to regenerate but I didn’t hop by much just about an hour.

If you don’t spin the wheel while in the “other” time zone, it does not get messed up.

Well making really good progress on this event. Played through my 5 lives plus 3 from a spin and the 3 for the video (I’m sure I earned one or two new ones in the time that took) and already at level 14. I started off with the green alien but switched to woody. I hope at the diamond box I get Jessie or bullseye.

I started last night and I'm at level 20 this morning- I'm using green alien exclusively. This seems like a pretty fast, easy event. I hope I get Jessie or Bullseye at the end.

Well that was a waste. Got another woody even though mine is already level 3 and I don’t particularly like him as a character. His power is too slow. Guess I should’ve stuck to trying to level up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter