Disney Emoji Blitz

Well that was a waste. Got another woody even though mine is already level 3 and I don’t particularly like him as a character. His power is too slow. Guess I should’ve stuck to trying to level up.
That's a bummer :(. I'm on level 14 now. I have Level 2 Buzz and Alien already. I've been switching between them.

I don't usually like playing with Woody, but he's pretty handy for this event. I only just got the silver box (another Donald). I have level 3 Woody and Buzz and a level 2 Alien already, so I'd be disappointed to get any one of them at the end.

I just finished the event a little while ago and got Jessie. I’m debating if I want to try rainbow falls or not.

I finished this morning and got Bullseye! I was hoping for him or Jessie. Not doing Rainbow Falls- I never do well in those so I don't want to waste the lives.

Right now, I am maxed out on levels and item cards, so I'm just playing for gold coins to buy more emojis.

Dang! You all move fast! I'm currently 20 stars away from getting the #18 prize (gold box). I've been alternating between Buzz and Woody. I have the alien but he's only a level one. I was pretty pleased when i got the silver box prize though. Since all my silvers are maxed out, I wasn't sure what would happen. The game just gave me 15000 coins instead. Pretty sweet. Im hoping for Jessie or BUllseye at the end. *fingers crossed*

I’m on box 13. Mostly using woody, which I can’t stand but he’s helpful for this, plus he doubles. Or I use whatever emoji helps me finish a mission, which is why I move kinda slowly for these events. Hoping for a new emoji when I finish!

Ugh. Finished and my diamond box leveled up Alien. His odds were only 15%, so I decided to spend my carefully hoarded gems and try buying a diamond box. Would you believe, I got another Alien? So disappointing.

I got another Woody too

I’m definitely going to do rainbow falls again. I had great luck last time with the Duck tales event

I got King Louis in the middle box and Jessie at the end. She's new for me. I already had Buzz and the Alien. Off to do Rainbow Falls. I averaged about 5 haystacks per round so I don't think it'll be too challenging (fingers crossed).

Well that was a waste. Got another woody even though mine is already level 3 and I don’t particularly like him as a character. His power is too slow. Guess I should’ve stuck to trying to level up.
Woody is not slow if you tap fast. I go: right hand tap mid top right corner, almost together left hand mid left top corner, move hands down fast and do the same with lower corners. My Woody is lv. 4, half way to 5.

Same for Alice.

I started Rainbow Falls and am already annoyed. I hate having to wait for the next episode to unlock.

I feel you! Perhaps its because I waited until the very last minute to do the last Rainbow Falls event, but i did NOT have to wait for each section to unlock. Grrrr. Im annoyed too

Woohoo! I got Jessie! On to Rainbow Falls...

Hey! This is not really related to Emoji blitz...but I see your signature says you'll be staying at the Polynesian at the same time I will be. :) I actually have the same birthday as Mickey, so Im treating myself. We will also be attending MVMCP on the 16th. Please feel free to say hello!

This might be a bit sad but I finished the latest rainbow falls 19 minutes after midnight last night and have already completed all three daily challenges. I guess I've got too much time on my hands!

Just finished the event and got Bullseye. Not going to waste my time with Rainbow Falls :rotfl:
All in all, I really enjoy this event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter