Disney Emoji Blitz

How do you all get so many gems!!??

Leveling up, daily challenges, and spins, but then I hoard them. I haven't yet spent any real money on the game. I don't use gems often at all.

One more game and I'll be done with this event. I'm just waiting until I'm home and can try to do the two device trick to get rainbow Mickey.

Well I used the two device trick and after 4 tries finally got rainbow mickey. At first I thought maybe they fixed the loophole cause the first 3 times I got sorceror mickey. I like his power but is a bit slow to charge. Cute though! And I noticed how the last box took 90 pieces of cake for the 90th bday!

No Rainbow Mickey for me. I got another Steamboat, and then spent gems (which resulted in another Sorcerer, so at least he leveled). Hoping to get Rainbow Mickey at the end of Rainbow Falls, but it will probably be another Steamboat.

Finished the game, got a Sorcerer Mickey. It was ok since I didn’t have him, but wanted rainbow Mickey instead. Don’t plan to play rainbow falls.

I’m slowly working on rainbow falls. I usually don’t play if the prize is just a chest, but for a diamond box I’ll give it a shot. I’ve been hoarding power ups anyways so I have some to use.

I got Steamboat Willie after the frosting game but scored Rainbow Mickey when I finished Rainbow Falls!

Finished Rainbow Falls this morning and got a Rainbow Mickey. Huzzah. Now back to working on missions and hoarding boosts and gems.

Finished rainbow falls and got another Steamboat Willie. Used 200 gems and got another Sorcerer Mickey. Dangit.

The Wreck-It-Ralph 2 Event has started! It's a team event. The diamond box emojis are Vanellope (exclusive), Ralph, and Yesss. I'm guessing it means that Ralph and Yess will be available in the gold box after the event ends, but a Diamond Box is the only way to get Vanellope.

Note on box 21 if you use Celia and get paired with mike, you will get ridiculous results. You end up with only 4 emojis in the game so matches and power ups are quick.

Just finished the event and got Ralph. I already had Vanellope so he’s a nice addition!

Just finished the event, got Ralph.

Working on level 100. Is it the new norm that you need to complete 50 challenges per level instead of 20? Or is it just this level? Gonna take forever to complete.

I'm doing the Ralph Wrecks the Internet event. I had just hit Yesss's power and then I crossed two stars which turned every emoji to hearts. And then..... wait for it.... the game locked up! I have no idea how many points I lost. Can I get them somehow?

Working on level 100. Is it the new norm that you need to complete 50 challenges per level instead of 20? Or is it just this level? Gonna take forever to complete.
I think that the number goes up to 25 missions after level 100, and up to 30 after level 200. Having to complete 50 missions only happens for level 100, and you get Yen Sid after you complete it. His power is pretty cool, and he has no upgrades- he is fully powered at level 1.

After level 100 it goes up to 30 missions per level, so in general it’s slower. After I hit 100 I haven’t been focusing too much on leveling up cause it takes so long.

Good to know. Thank you. For quite some time I’d thought that at 100 I would get the gnome from Gravity Falls based on the outline. Was surprised it would be Yen Sid. Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter