Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
No luck :( 3 orders cancelled. Customer Service wouldnt tell me why either. Would be awesom since they take Paypal too.
Maybe try a credit card? I tried with a cc and then was prompted to call my cc company and clear the transaction and then I think it went through. I haven't gotten an email about it yet though, but I called my cc and they assured me that it hasn't been cancelled. I haven't tried with paypal. Have you used cardcash before? if not they may make you jump through more hoops to accept your payment.

Maybe try a credit card? I tried with a cc and then was prompted to call my cc company and clear the transaction and then I think it went through. I haven't gotten an email about it yet though, but I called my cc and they assured me that it hasn't been cancelled. I haven't tried with paypal. Have you used cardcash before? if not they may make you jump through more hoops to accept your payment.
Just tried again with using CC directly and still order cancelled after a minute for “high risk”. Oh well! I wil have to wait for the next deal or try my luck at BB. Thanks for the help.

Just tried again with using CC directly and still order cancelled after a minute for “high risk”. Oh well! I wil have to wait for the next deal or try my luck at BB. Thanks for the help.
What kind of CC do you have? I remember awhile back when I tried to use an Am. Ex. I could not get any orders through with cashstar even though I called American Express and cleared everything with them. A few months later I tried the same cashstar deal and used my chase and had no problems and I used a chase this time with cardcash because that is my main card now. I wonder if it would help them see you as not a risk if you make a small card purchase first then later if they still have Target cards, try then?

What kind of CC do you have? I remember awhile back when I tried to use an Am. Ex. I could not get any orders through with cashstar even though I called American Express and cleared everything with them. A few months later I tried the same cashstar deal and used my chase and had no problems and I used a chase this time with cardcash because that is my main card now. I wonder if it would help them see you as not a risk if you make a small card purchase first then later if they still have Target cards, try then?
Thank you for the suggestions. Just tried with both my Visa and MC and used a lower card instead and same luck. Oh well! BB this weekend :).

I've done it multiple times and didn't get any emails until a few days before the later 100 (or in most cases it's been 200) SB credited - so nearly a month later - and yet I've had no issues.

It's taken quite awhile for mine to show up in pending (a week plus nearly every time) also, but when they do they show dated correctly w/ the purchase date, it just lagged getting there.

I really think that as long as your receipt is showing that hardware/software code thing for using the QR code you're going to be fine, no matter what you get 'proof' wise from SB (or don't) initially. The timing really seems to vary as far as when it all shows up, but it seems like everyone's been fine as long as it's shown that use of the code on their receipts and the 500 (plus 100-200 delayed 30 day) has worked. I've gotten my 500 within 2-5 days without fail (longer if it's got a weekend falling near the purchase time) but like I said, the emails and pending have been MUCH MUCH slower (long after I've gotten the 500 every time!)

And I think the vast majority of us are using BB GCs to buy it with the QR code so you won't have an issue!

I think even some of those who were buying them outright originally because they were skeptical despite most of us doing it with no issues are using BB GCs now also, especially since MGCP has BB GCs now and that combined with Swago is making it an even better deal than it already was.
I know I'm the outlier here, but I did not get the bonus from the last one I did. The QR code scanned, it's on the receipt, the regular SB are pending, but no bonus. So, just be on the lookout! No idea why it didn't work, but it was for 2 $50 purchases that I did back to back using a regular credit card (not BB gift card).

I know I'm the outlier here, but I did not get the bonus from the last one I did. The QR code scanned, it's on the receipt, the regular SB are pending, but no bonus. So, just be on the lookout! No idea why it didn't work, but it was for 2 $50 purchases that I did back to back using a regular credit card (not BB gift card).
I hope they post for you. Did you reuse a previous QR code?

Thank you for the suggestions. Just tried with both my Visa and MC and used a lower card instead and same luck. Oh well! BB this weekend :).
That's too bad, I wonder what the problem is? I hope I actually get my ecodes from them. Good luck with your other path to discounts!

I'm having a hard time buying from CardCash too, everything is being rejected. Bank says it isn't on their end.. It'd be awesome for a 15.?? percent savings.

Wooohoo! Got my DL trip paid in full via Best Buy & Kroger deals stacked with SB. Also part of my solo mini trip to WDW is well underway, party ticket & room paid in full! Now it's all about the food & souvenirs - saweet!

From my understanding SB will be having a sale on their GC's for Mother's day which is Sunday, May 13, ooh boy!!!
party::dancer:party:

I hope they post for you. Did you reuse a previous QR code?
Nope! Printed 2 new QR codes right before heading to the store. I'm just going to accept that there was a glitch somewhere. Someone said I shouldn't harass SB about it because it might flag my account. It worked the 5 other times I did it, and it seems to be working for everyone else, but I'm not going to do it again, because it's not much of a deal at all if the bonus doesn't go through for me and I can't contest it. Haha. Fingers crossed it keeps working for everyone!!

Not without going through all the pages. What are you trying to do?
I have one I got from swagbucks in February, and I'm pretty sure I never used it because I was busy and when I was about to take it in was when Target had their issues. But I checked the balance just now and it says $0

I have one I got from swagbucks in February, and I'm pretty sure I never used it because I was busy and when I was about to take it in was when Target had their issues. But I checked the balance just now and it says $0

That stinks! Sorry that happened to you. Currently Target is up and running so if you have any others now would be a good time.

I just wanted to stop by and thank you all!! just returned from my trip where I used gc to pay for absolutely everything.... it felt so good knowing that everything from adding extra ticket days to the poutine to the piece of jewelry I bought was discounted between 10-20%!!!

Looks like my cardcash orders aren't sticking even though the website says processed, gives me an order number and also when I called my cedit card company I had the charge listed. Anyone have luck with cardcash and the Target deal? I placed an order with them over a year ago for some Walgreens GCs and got things to work, flummoxed by this and other reports of the orders getting cancelled.

I had an issue with a target GC back in December, the $300 card was down to $20. At first I had the store give me information on were it was used, then I used Target's gift card phone number (sorry I don't have the number, but calling Target will direct you). It took me a month or two to find the receipt, which I needed to prove it was mine, and then a couple of weeks to process the inquiry, but it worked and they sent me a new card for $280.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter