Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered a Disney GC from DisneyStore.com using a virtual visa earned from swagbucks. My emailed receipt says digital delivery says usual deliver is within 60 min but could take 24 hours. It has been almost 2 hours and I don't have it yet. Has anyone recently ordered using virtual visa from swagbucks? How long until you received it?

I ordered a Disney GC from DisneyStore.com using a virtual visa earned from swagbucks. My emailed receipt says digital delivery says usual deliver is within 60 min but could take 24 hours. It has been almost 2 hours and I don't have it yet. Has anyone recently ordered using virtual visa from swagbucks? How long until you received it?

I ordered a egift card on Shop Disney witha virtual gift card from SB. I placed order at 9:50 am received gift card at 10:06 am

I did the same thing but my GC did not arrive for 5 hours.

Has anyone ever ordered a Disney gift card for in store pick up from Best Buy using reward certificates? I have one expiring and I really don’t feel like driving to Best Buy tonight

Has anyone ever ordered a Disney gift card for in store pick up from Best Buy using reward certificates? I have one expiring and I really don’t feel like driving to Best Buy tonight
No, but I have ordered one and had it delivered. It was free delivery, but as an ElitePlus rewards member, I get free delivery on everything so I don't know if gift cards have free delivery in general or not.

I did this last week. It was only a $5 reward but I did get a $25 Disney GC for $20. Not too bad! I did store pick up. You have a few days to get it.

About to pull the trigger with the Staples 10% back deal on my Amex SPG Biz Card. Pretty sure I saw on this board, people were having success buying Disney (or other gift cards) at Best Buy with a Visa Gift Card, right?

I was going to order the $300 one online from Staples. Would it be too much to order 3 at one time you think?

Oh, I had another thing I was going to mention. I also use retailmenot a lot to look up coupon codes, etc... I've noticed now they have a cash back program similar to ebates and SB's. There are some very attractive offers out there. For example at staples, it's $10 cash back when you spend $75. I'm pretty sure GC's will be excluded, but helpful for purchases of real things :) I've done one offer (Vistaprint), it's still pending. Anyone have any experience in general, seems to be new-ish, are you actually getting your credit back. Any GC loopholes?

Can you use the Amazon deal for visa gift cards?
No, but you could always add them to your cart to verify that for yourself. They've had some issues closing loopholes on it (a couple people were still able to buy amazon gift cards after the reset, most- but not all- people have been able to trigger the offer twice) but I've yet to see a dp on getting visa cards.

About to pull the trigger with the Staples 10% back deal on my Amex SPG Biz Card. Pretty sure I saw on this board, people were having success buying Disney (or other gift cards) at Best Buy with a Visa Gift Card, right?

I was going to order the $300 one online from Staples. Would it be too much to order 3 at one time you think?
Worked for me on the $300 visa. I did one to test it. Will order two more. I think you're fine with three (<$2,000).

Oh, I had another thing I was going to mention. I also use retailmenot a lot to look up coupon codes, etc... I've noticed now they have a cash back program similar to ebates and SB's. There are some very attractive offers out there. For example at staples, it's $10 cash back when you spend $75. I'm pretty sure GC's will be excluded, but helpful for purchases of real things :) I've done one offer (Vistaprint), it's still pending. Anyone have any experience in general, seems to be new-ish, are you actually getting your credit back. Any GC loopholes?

I have done it with a few purchases and they do pay quickly. I've gotten $25 off $100 from American Eagle once. I recently used it for Macys.com when they had $10 cash back for a $25 purchase. They show it tracking right away and when it gets verified from the retailer, it's available for you to send to your paypal account. I really like it!

I just want an Amex for all the great deals but I’m learning to be responsible with credit lol. My mom has a prepaid one and she says she gets rewards. I’m going to check if she got the offer but I doubt it. $400 for a $500 Hotels.com gift card would save me so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter