Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of my rmn rewards are pending. I did the first one on 9/17. I know others have had their 9/7 rewards go from
Pending to available so I’m hoping mine start posting.

Thought I'd report my RMN results. When I bought my first GC at walgreens it didn't show as pending and never got a notification. (I used my chase freedom card so I still got 5% off!) After reading this thread again I saw something about activating the offer. So I opened the offer again on RMN and saw the big blue button so I pushed that on all the offers for my next shopping trip.

There were 3 of us shopping together. We all bought gift cards with no fillers at HD, Walgrees, CVS, and Kohls. HD & Kohls didn't have Disney GCs so we bought restaurant cards instead. 2 of us got prompt notifications (within a minute or 2) and they show as pending in the app. The 3rd person doesn't have anything as pending and got no notifications. The 2 of us that got the notifications had linked Visa cards. The 3rd person had linked a mastercard. Not sure if that was the problem or maybe she typed the number wrong into the app.

Help me out...
I can't seem to find the Uber deal for Dosh. I linked my husband's Visa card to my Dosh app (he doesn't use any apps and he is always shopping at Sam's Club so I figured I would reap some rewards:teeth:). How do I locate this Uber deal? I don't use Uber anywhere except in Florida and we are leaving in 4 weeks so a few dollars in Uber ride credits would be nice:flower3:.

EDIT: I think I found it! And there is also Applebees, Chili's and even 10% for Jimmy John's too!

Last edited:
I am finally getting my act together to look at something other than swagbucks, and I see lots of posts for RMN. I also saw people mention DOSH.
Are there things that DOSH is better for? Can you link your credit cards to both of these apps?
I am getting ready to move all but one of my cc's from SB Local to something else, any you guys are the best source of info.
Also, how do you get your cash back from these apps? Check, paypal, gift card? Something else? I wasn't able to tell from the apps.

I am finally getting my act together to look at something other than swagbucks, and I see lots of posts for RMN. I also saw people mention DOSH.
Are there things that DOSH is better for? Can you link your credit cards to both of these apps?
I am getting ready to move all but one of my cc's from SB Local to something else, any you guys are the best source of info.
Also, how do you get your cash back from these apps? Check, paypal, gift card? Something else? I wasn't able to tell from the apps.

It's a little dated but this is a good overview of which programs are using which networks: https://www.doctorofcredit.com/complete-list-card-linked-store-reward-programs/

Generally you can only have a card linked to one program within a network. Since RMN, SB, and Dosh are all running on the same network, you probably can't link the same card to each. I did see a note that at some point you couldn't stack that network, Empyr, with Rewards Network but that's not accurate now. I have the same card linked to IHG (Rewards Network) as SB Local (Empyr) and I get points back in each on the same purchase. But it'll give a general idea of where you can link your cards, just don't rely on every detail being up to date. :)

I used the RMN cash back at CVS yesterday to get a gamestop card for a birthday gift and it showed up right away as pending. I was reading over the requirements for the walgreens cash back and i noticed that is says do not use your pin for debit card purchases, which I did because I somehow didn't notice it yesterday. Has anyone had their purchases post after using their pin number? Im guessing it will get rejected which is a bummer.

Generally you can only have a card linked to one program within a network. Since RMN, SB, and Dosh are all running on the same network, you probably can't link the same card to each. I did see a note that at some point you couldn't stack that network, Empyr, with Rewards Network but that's not accurate now. I have the same card linked to IHG (Rewards Network) as SB Local (Empyr) and I get points back in each on the same purchase. But it'll give a general idea of where you can link your cards, just don't rely on every detail being up to date. :)

I do have the same card linked to both RMN and Dosh. Using Dosh at Sam's and RMN at CVS/Walgreens etc. Seems to work fine. However, I'm not sure I would try to load a Sam's offer on RMN. I'm not brave enough to try that.

Did you have fillers with all yours that are now available?

I also did HD on the 18th and it's still pending. This was my no filler test as well. I did Wags on the 17th, became available yesterday and CVS on the 18th and it became available today.

Home Depot I had a filler, but it's still pending. CVS, Walgreens and Staples I also had fillers.

Thought I'd report my RMN results. When I bought my first GC at walgreens it didn't show as pending and never got a notification. (I used my chase freedom card so I still got 5% off!) After reading this thread again I saw something about activating the offer. So I opened the offer again on RMN and saw the big blue button so I pushed that on all the offers for my next shopping trip.

There were 3 of us shopping together. We all bought gift cards with no fillers at HD, Walgrees, CVS, and Kohls. HD & Kohls didn't have Disney GCs so we bought restaurant cards instead. 2 of us got prompt notifications (within a minute or 2) and they show as pending in the app. The 3rd person doesn't have anything as pending and got no notifications. The 2 of us that got the notifications had linked Visa cards. The 3rd person had linked a mastercard. Not sure if that was the problem or maybe she typed the number wrong into the app.

I have a MC linked and so far I have had my notifications almost instantly.

Help me out...
I can't seem to find the Uber deal for Dosh. I linked my husband's Visa card to my Dosh app (he doesn't use any apps and he is always shopping at Sam's Club so I figured I would reap some rewards:teeth:). How do I locate this Uber deal? I don't use Uber anywhere except in Florida and we are leaving in 4 weeks so a few dollars in Uber ride credits would be nice:flower3:.

EDIT: I think I found it! And there is also Applebees, Chili's and even 10% for Jimmy John's too!
The Uber deal isnt necessarily through Dosh. It's actually through the Uber app. Open the Uber app then click in top left corner and drop down "settings". It should be there under "local offers". That's where mine is. You have to link your Visa through Uber. We only use Uber when we travel and getting from Boardwalk to Universal in 2 weeks will eat up that Uber credit for us! What a great deal!

DH and I just went into Walgreens. We each bought a $25 variable load gc and candy since we’re going to the movies tonight. Cash back was pending by the time we got in the car. Heading to Home Depot and Staples next.

I've done the RMN deals that I can do so far... I'm hoping that they are available again before the deal expires so I can get a few more GCs for my nieces. I'm being a boring aunt this year at Christmas but if you're older than 14, you're getting a GC. I just can't be creative these days... my brain = :crazy: These deals are definitely helping my Christmas budget though!

I do have the same card linked to both RMN and Dosh. Using Dosh at Sam's and RMN at CVS/Walgreens etc. Seems to work fine. However, I'm not sure I would try to load a Sam's offer on RMN. I'm not brave enough to try that.
Hm that's interesting, maybe there's more outdated than I thought there or that network has different rules. I know for Rewards Network it can only be linked to one program at a time, if you enter the same card in a new program it removes it from the first one. (Which reminds me, I gotta switch my card out of United and back to SW)

I always figure it hardly ever hurts to try it first and see if it'll accept it. That's how I found out United and SW were the same network :)

Made it to Kohls today for the RMN deal (and some shopping ;)). Bought a $25 gas GC, no filler (I did seperate transactions), and I got my pending cash notification immediately after check out. Yippee!

DH lost his cell phone today...long story but DS3 says he put it on top of my car just before I drove it to go for a run. We searched and haven't found it yet...but after I called sprint to report it lost my first thought was "the dosh money!". I need to get that out of the account! If someone finds the phone I didn't want them to be able to transfer the $ to their own account. He had $120 from the Sam's deal a while back. I got it transferred and then continued to change all his passwords. What a pain. I have never lost a phone before
Its not an iPhone and location wasn't turned on.

RMN at CVS that I did 8 days ago is still pending! I think I'll try Walgreens with a filler item today.

My cvs (no filler), Walgreens (filler), staples (no filler), and Macys (no filler) rewards are payable. Waiting for Home Depot and Kohl’s.

Is there a limit to the number of rewards you can earn in a month? I know it’s three per retailer but I didn’t know if the total number is capped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter